• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Smile thread? Smile thread. Smile thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^I'm going Saturday night! It's supposed to be hilarious.

This time next week I'll be almost halfway to Hawaii =D=D=D=D

I just found my brother on ratemyteacher.com which made me laugh, but also reminded me of how much I hate teenagers. God, who'd be a teacher.

I'm about to crack a bottle of wine and watch Australia kick ass in the cricket. <3

Also, I got road raged tonight at Parramatta and all I could think about was the guy who got stabbed in the buttock there last week. I was in the carpark, had my indicator on to go into a spot while a family was pulling out and this group of youngish guys pulled up behind me saying, 'Hey lady, you better not take our fucking spot, lady!' I thought about taking it anyway (IT WAS MY FUCKING SPOT ASSHOLES!) but then I got scared and drove past it. Ran into the delightful gents in the shopping centre and one of them said, 'Sorry about taking the spot, hey.'

I love a well-mannered ending.

Like they cared, they just didn't want you to stab them in the buttock.

lol in the buttock

First time I have smiled and laughed today :D

this was in my gmail account this morning, got a laugh out of it

One afternoon a lawyer was riding in his limousine when he saw two men along the roadside eating grass..

Disturbed, he ordered his driver to stop and he got out to investigate.

He asked one man, 'Why are you eating grass?'

'We don't have any money for food,' the poor man replied. 'We have to eat grass.'
'Well, then, you can come with me to my house and I'll feed you,' the lawyer said.

'But sir, I have a wife and two children with me. They are over there, under that tree.'

'Bring them along,' the lawyer replied.

Turning to the other poor man he stated, 'You come with us, also.'

The second man, in a pitiful voice, then said, 'But, sir, I also have a wife and SIX children with me!'

'Bring them all, as well,' the lawyer answered .

They all entered the car, which was no easy task, even for a car as large as the limousine was.

Once underway, one of the poor fellows turned to the lawyer and said, 'Sir, you are too kind.'

'Thank you for taking all of us with you.'

The lawyer replied, 'Glad to do it.

'You'll really love my place.'

'The grass is almost a foot high !!'

^ That isn't just hillarious it's oh so true because all legal professionals are driven around in limousines

I am wearing a perfume called "Putain des Places" which roughly translated is "Hotel Slut" or "Hotel Prostitute" :) It is quite nice. It's by Etat Libre D'Orange.

The air conditioning in my office is freezing today, so I'm sitting in the balcony, in the sun, with my laptop. Battery life is all that keeps me from staying out here all day.

I've got 1.03 hours remaining, so will go out for lunch about midday and it should be charged up again by the time I'm back :)

^^ Sounds like the perfect plan joannie %)

I'm smiling because I have freshly painted nails, and it's Friday, and I don't have much to do at work today...plain and simple <3

I know the shop on the corner will have the lunch stuff out by noon, but will it be out by 11:30am? Or 11.45am?? I'm hungry nowwwwwwwwww.

I had a bloody amazing fuji apple with lunch today. Compared to my half-arsed-made-while-hungover-sandwich it made me smile =D

apples ftw

Apples can be highly under rated at times.

I love the big reds that are ice white on the inside and as big as your fist when they're in season.
Quite partial to the odd golden delicious at times as well.

I grabbed some particularly good looking apples from the supermarket a while back. I remember thinking they looked good, but Coles fruit is often deceiving. Then when I was tripping with some friends we found and ate them and it turns out they were fantastic. Probably the best apple I've had in the last five years. And it wasn't just the acid, mere coincidence they were around when we were tripping. It was a perfect moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.