• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Smile thread? Smile thread. Smile thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ol' Cross-Forum Tolerance

And furthermore,
dr-evil.jpg

Yo Cap',
That's Exactly What I Threw Into The Lounge...
mugatu-1.jpg

wink.gif

I had an awesome weekend secret'd away
from
OTHER PEOPLE
in the Hunter
&
Am going to fill this
&
other forums wif
long-winded paths
of text describin' my exploits...
...later.

PEACE
UnS
glasses2.gif

doing training for work...

im going MS course 2400, which is all about exchange 2003...

i also got a proposal approved to upgrade our backup software... which will also require doing a $4000 course... BOOYAH!!!

fuck i really gotta start doing the tests...

Just found out that Abakus is playing at rainbow next year.

ZOMG :D

exhibition show day holidays =D

a good chance to get few things done tomorrow.

There was a debate on jjj today about whether it was 'the ekka' or 'ekka.' Talk about topical.

Everyone was right, apparently. Some PR person who worked there called in. There is some sort of copyright on 'ekka' but everyone knows it as, and calls it, 'the ekka.'

Everyone was right, apparently. Some PR person who worked there called in. There is some sort of copyright on 'ekka' but everyone knows it as, and calls it, 'the ekka.'

interesting, JJJ must be running low on subject matter.

more on topic, i'm enjoying a bag of coloured musk sticks and a packet of columbines. =D

Imagine what that discussion was like for people who don't live in Brisbane. Riveting.

clearly it's The Ekka, and clearly you don't go unless you're hanging out for your yearly fix of flu and/or gastro

I've decided to focus my negative energies into working out and Uni instead of drinking and smoking. I'm not holding any hopes for overcoming depression, I think my life will always be an interpersonal mess. It's my modus operandi.

But I'm not going to let my body and mind turn to shit over it anymore. Not until this semester is done anyway. Then Summer it's party time.

Capt'n LP said:
I've decided to focus my negative energies
into working out and Uni instead of drinking and smoking.

You might be surprised
how well it werks,
Capt'n LP.

I certainly am.

PEACE BRO
UnS
:)

I've decided to focus my negative energies into working out and Uni instead of drinking and smoking. I'm not holding any hopes for overcoming depression, I think my life will always be an interpersonal mess. It's my modus operandi.

I know that feeling well. The magic of depression is that it causes you to seek out shit which is not your problem and make it your own to distract you from the depression... drinking is probably my big one but now smoking has com back to the table. Concentrate on you, de stress about things which you can't change and smile :D

everyday is good because of being alive.
we are what we think,
with our thoughts we make the world,
speak or act with a pure mind and happiness will follow,
like your shadow,
unshakeable.

smile
let go of things your afraid to lose
and smile

Status
Not open for further replies.