• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Smile thread? Smile thread. Smile thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
finding out that there is going to be a movie release of the book "marching powder"

From what i can find Brad Pitt and Don Cheadle as Thomas McFadden

I really hope the movie does the book justice, coz its one of my fave books!

finding out that there is going to be a movie release of the book "marching powder"

From what i can find Brad Pitt and Don Cheadle as Thomas McFadden

I really hope the movie does the book justice, coz its one of my fave books!

Oooh... any idea on release date? Marching Powder was fantastic.

:) = My belly is full of tasty dumplings.

it says 2010... so we can only sit and wait!!!

and after i read my original post...

obviously i meant to say brad pitt is in it (not sure if it is rusty or not), and Don Cheadle plays Thomas...

"I'm Interested In Learnin Bout Every Detail Of The Complicated Splendor That Is UnS"

Unkle Chop Chop said:
...the book "marching powder"...
...coz its one of my fave books!...

Got it sittin' in 'The Den!'
wif a libris of UnRead
awesomeness
due to my fuck'd attention span.

I'll move it up the pile.

Me,
I get to buy shit heaps of shit today.

Sidenote:
I got Blood Test results back.
"And l'm healthy as a horse...
Not a drip."

Hehe.
Cholesterol's fine, too.
Massively Vitamin D-Generation D'ficient,
(buts I gots
the
Ostelin)
An' the Blood Pressure,
whether it's improvin',
well,
I find out this arvo.

Doc'ing App.

Claps Delf On Back.

PEACE
UnS
smiley2.gif

Went to see Quentin Tarantino present the ozploitation movie Dark Age last night at the Orpheum.

He interviewed John Jarrat and others from the movie on stage.

All for $49

Bargain! Too Good =D

Last Group Certificate just arrived in the mail... which means I can lodge my return... which means I can get my refund... which I can spend on (part) of the motorcyclye I've been so persistently abstaining from purchasing :)

Went to see Quentin Tarantino present the ozploitation movie Dark Age last night at the Orpheum.

He interviewed John Jarrat and others from the movie on stage.

All for $49

Bargain! Too Good =D

Damnit, I really, really wanted to go to that. A girl I know said to and I said no I'm broke then thought fuck it, that's what savings are for... Then tickets were sold out.

I had a little ozploitation obsession after watching Not Quite Hollywood and bought half the movies.

Damnit, I really, really wanted to go to that. A girl I know said to and I said no I'm broke then thought fuck it, that's what savings are for... Then tickets were sold out.

I had a little ozploitation obsession after watching Not Quite Hollywood and bought half the movies.

LOL... as it turns out my brothers and I are practically ozploitation experts having seen like 85% of the genre. We used to find the videos in bargain bins, at the video shop or taped of the tele

We just thought we where watching cheaply made horror and action movies

Apparently that croc movie has no DVD reissue and it's possible there won't be one for some reason. I want to see it!

"This film remains unreleased in its country of origin, Australia. This is apparently due to Avco Embassy owning the Australian distribution rights but they went bust just prior to the films release."

The film we watched on Tuesday night was allegedly Tarantino's own 35mm copy

I used to have it on a VHS

It was dubbed copy on a 180 minute tape. Dark Age at the start and Razorback for the rest of the tape until some on taped the final fight scene from Predator over the last part of Razorback.

I watched Razorbak not long ago. God it's abhorrent (in a good way). I swear there's no sequential plot. It's like they filmed the whole movie, cut it up into random strips, and taped the film back together at random.

Falls Festival lineup leak!

KING KAHN AND THE SHRINES! <3 This is going to be the greatest festival ever.

Last edited:
Two of my most important electronic devices broke over the last two days. They would be my mobile phone and car alarm remote.

Why is this a smile?

I'm going to get a phone that doesn't break when I drop it, whether it be on concrete, water, snow or sand. I've been meaning to get one for a while because of all the ski trips, hikes, camps, doofs, clubs etc that I go to and all the associated neglect and abuse. I'm thinking a Sonim XP3 or a Telstra Blue Brick.

I also managed to disarm the car alarm using stuff I keep in my toolkit in the back of my car. This is what a 6 year electrical engineering degree is good for.

I have been training for the City2Surf for the past few months. I have never been any sort of long distance runner...the 5km for school cross country seemed like forever...but I had always wanted to give the City2Surf a crack (god knows why). I said to myself that if I got somewhere between 2.5-3 hours I would be stoked. I finished it in just under 2 hours!! And now I am sitting on the couch, unable to move, with my medal around my neck and a fuckoff big smile on my face.

So impressive! Now you've proven you're all up in city to surf's grill, you should definitely dress up next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.