• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Smile thread? Smile thread. Smile thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm... I'd be offended at the dork comment but I did just put a bunch of photos of plants I've identified with their latin names on FB and just finished watching an episode of Good Game. So I have no recourse and have to pay the comment :)

My friend is dating the guy from Good Game with no accent.

Life's a bit same same at the moment so my smile is.... Samuel Johnson being back in Aussie TV world. I love him and my heart breaks for him every time I see him since watching the Australian Story on him and about the sudden death of his girlfriend and his life after that experience.

Non-accented Guy = Bajo

Accented (Scottish) guy = Junglist

(Never heard of the show ;) )

I've successfully done my tax and will be getting a little over $2600 back in my hot little hands. Hoorah for being a 'low income' earner this past year! :D

My home loan got pre-approved today. Soon I will be master of my own dwelling!

I'm enjoying window shopping for a computer with my soon to be tax cash. Those 6 months i was unemployed last year had better be good for something.

I get to see the boy tonight :D <3

Due to the swine flu we had to spend last weekend apart... it different cities... it sucks.

But now I have him for 2 long days! woohoo

I just had a beautiful girl write a beautiful song about me. Brought a tear to my eye.

I've never had a song written about me (well at least one that didn't refer to me as a cunt).

I just had a beautiful girl write a beautiful song about me. Brought a tear to my eye.

I've never had a song written about me (well at least one that didn't refer to me as a cunt).

this is good news

considering the news about your best mate and ex, this bought a smile to my face. :)

^yay. (I'm also getting ready to enjoy going to bed at a reasonable time come Monday)

I had a good day - PT at 8 am (those who know me know I don't ever see 8am on a Saturday), had my hair done, then a picnic in the park, sunny with a view of the harbour bridge, and now we're just back from dinner with my boy's bestie and fiance. Great company, great drinks, food that was mostly great (one course was a bit below par).

To quote Ice Cube - today was a good day :)

My work gave me this as appreciation for good work.

Ignore the date on the photo, cameras not set right.

Check the size, 1.75L of goodness.

5410_120088995801_648190801_3120815_1777805_n.jpg

Today was a tops (I got that word from joannie) day for many reasons but I don't want to jinx them by saying it out loud, so instead I'll just say yaaaaaaaaaay 4pm finish at work! It's so unbelievably awesome to get home while it's still light outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.