• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Smile thread? Smile thread. Smile thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy B'day deeCee, sounds like you had a fair bit of birthday luck mate.

Your trying to say my best and fairest win was luck?!?! I the best aussie rules player in Glasgow dammit! lol ;)

thanks for the birthday wishes guys

should also Mention that Tim Minchin on Sunday was freeking awesome! Totally deserved the standing ovation he got

Had a massive hangover this morning when I woke up at 6am..... Bacon, eggs, vodka.

Hangover gone now. :)

should also Mention that Tim Minchin on Sunday was freeking awesome! Totally deserved the standing ovation he got

Does he have some new material now? Both times I've seen him IRL, and all of the television spots he's done the same old stuff!

my missus went to the Estée Lauder Corporate shop last night and got me these

d200904menssetsgiftsimg.jpg

and a pack from http://www.labseries.com/home.tmpl

it's awesome, they are so cheap, and we apparently have access to it all the time now :) (which means I can keep feeding my clinique and lab series addicition)

You are very very lucky to have access to the Estee corporate shop!! I know a tonne of people (me included) who would kill for even one visit.

my missus went to the Estée Lauder Corporate shop last night and got me these..
it's awesome, they are so cheap, and we apparently have access to it all the time now :) (which means I can keep feeding my clinique and lab series addicition)

Whaaaaat is this thing?! You must tell me rm2x! Is it local? Can I go?!

^ I'm guessing that if leecie can't get in, you're not gonna have much of a chance!

You are very very lucky to have access to the Estee corporate shop!! I know a tonne of people (me included) who would kill for even one visit.

well if you were in Brisbane......

Whaaaaat is this thing?! You must tell me rm2x! Is it local? Can I go?!

c0tb, it's an outlet that stocks pretty much anything girly, anything from clinique to mac (dunno, didn't go) and it's all heavily discounted. The Lab Series pack retails for between 60-90 but she picked it up for 20 and the clinique pack was a fathers day pack that was going for around 80, that was I think 50

your employer needs purchase an account with them, then you borrow the passes and are able to shop there, I'll find out more about it, someone told me that you can buy a one off card for 25, which you get 20 back but you have to use it within 7 days

the place is just up at milton

maybe we can work something out c0tb?

they have outlets all over the country

this one is in Milton, on the outskirts of the Brisbane

Nice score rm2x! your missus has you well and truly spoilt! ;) I might have to put in an order next time she goes; I'll pop over one night and we can sit around discussing the finer intricacies of skin care =D

your employer needs purchase an account with them, then you borrow the passes and are able to shop there, I'll find out more about it, someone told me that you can buy a one off card for 25, which you get 20 back but you have to use it within 7 days

the place is just up at milton

maybe we can work something out c0tb?

Oh, I would absolutely love to work something out with you kids! Thank-you so much, I'm ecstatic thinking of cheap Clinique and MAC [two of my fave' brands]. =D

Even if I could pop along with you guys the next time you're there, and give you the money and use the card? That would rock and give us a chance to, you know, meet. ;)<3

K, I more meant is it a place within Queensland - last I checked Leecie was in NSW. :)

Is she???? I had no idea - except that i had dinner with her last year - in Sydney. :p

I figured that if leecie couldn't (and she actually has all the beauty hookups) then the chances of you, or any other Jo Q Citizen getting in is slim.

As it turns out, rm2x is a very nice bloke with his own hookups! :D

rm2x: Does Clinique have Sodium Laurel Sulphate in it? Strike that, i just googled it. I can't use anything with Sodium Laureth/Lauryl Sulphate in it... they're badbadbad.

Do it belarki! YOu have to try my shaving stuff, it's seriously the SMOOTHEST shave without trazor burn I've ever had since my electric shaver died. (Hate blades)

Oh, I would absolutely love to work something out with you kids! Thank-you so much, I'm ecstatic thinking of cheap Clinique and MAC [two of my fave' brands]. =D

Even if I could pop along with you guys the next time you're there, and give you the money and use the card? That would rock and give us a chance to, you know, meet. ;)<3

Hey no worries. She won't be going for a while but she told me to tell you that you're first on the list :) You ladies will have to go by yourselves as she can only take one person at a time :) You guys will probably hate me at least, I'm a bit of a prick in real life as I am online hahaha

rm2x: Does Clinique have Sodium Laurel Sulphate in it? Strike that, i just googled it. I can't use anything with Sodium Laureth/Lauryl Sulphate in it... they're badbadbad.

Oh it does? bummer :| They claim they are hypo-allergenic, but their testing is pretty debatable.
And yes, I have my moments of niceness :) thanks samahdi!

^ Yeah, their cleansers do. I use moogoo products for this reason. :) There are other brands that don't have SLS in them (aveda don't, i think), but that's way too pricey for me, and moogoo are very reasonable and really good quality.

I'll have to look into moogoo, I have really bad skin, psoriasis to be exact, and I find some products really don't help (remind me never to use a toner again!)

thanks for the tip Miss S!

oh moogoo have just the thing for me lol I've never heard of it, will have to buy some!

They had aveda there apparently

Moogoo is so much awesome <3 I love their products.

Speaking of beauty, I went to a really amazing beauty launch event today where this genius makeup artist gave us a lesson and told us some stories and we walked away with a big bag of beauty loot and some exciting opportunites for future work.

Status
Not open for further replies.