• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Smile thread? Smile thread. Smile thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off to the beach now for beers in the winter sun.....:D

Gold_Coast_Burleigh_Heads.jpg

The fuck??!! I spent literally all day 10 minutes from there. Miss S should really respond to my sms' :(

Smile: Beer

Don't fret Klue, we ended up at St Bernards up Tamborine, then finished up at Swinging Safari for dinner.

We are planning a camping/biking trip to Byron before the end of Winter. As soon as we buy a bike rack for the car we'll give you the heads up.<3

We lost to Edinburgh by 8pts yesterday. While this may not seem like a smile. Last time we played them in a league match I think we lost by like 12 goals. We were leading at every change and missed a few sitters in the last. Including myself :( .. But we can't wait to play them again, cause we reckon we'll have them for the first time EVER! in the league. Not bad seeing though we have only 2 aussies in our team, and they are almost a full team of aussies.

I also had the honour again of them having to play their best player on me as they heard I kicked 5 last round :)

I have found possibly the best nail-polish colours ever. Behold!

Image11.jpg

I need to save up to afford them all + shipping [student budget sucks] but when I do I shall be one happy, colourful, opaque nailed happy-camper. =D

my company & personal tax returns for the last 3 years are up to date. it cost a bomb, and i'm pretty sure my accountant is an asshole, but i might even get a refund and i will not be jailed for tax evasion or harassed by ASIC for irresponsible record keeping. all i can say is keep stuff, and actually read mail, people. i had to pay a indian guy 300$ to make up 12 sets of bas statements out of a pile of piss-stained invoices, businesses cards, IOU notes, blood oaths, cash receipts and long-closed bank statements. worth it but fuck

^^ i maybe know SWIM that hasn't done their tax for the last 3 years too.
did you simply take your group certs into an axxountant and say "fix it! kthxbai"

?

^ Will your tax be complicated? I did four years worth of my own last year but I don't have a business or investments so it was really easy.

For the first time since moving to Melbourne, i'm working in a role that i love. My boss is a star, I think my head is getting visibly bigger with everything i'm learning, and i have a heap of responsibility, which is really good. I"m really glad i've finally got a manager that believes in the value of positive feedback.

I am feeling really settled now - and being a creature of habit and routine, this is just awesome.

my company & personal tax returns for the last 3 years are up to date. it cost a bomb, and i'm pretty sure my accountant is an asshole, but i might even get a refund and i will not be jailed for tax evasion or harassed by ASIC for irresponsible record keeping. all i can say is keep stuff, and actually read mail, people. i had to pay a indian guy 300$ to make up 12 sets of bas statements out of a pile of piss-stained invoices, businesses cards, IOU notes, blood oaths, cash receipts and long-closed bank statements. worth it but fuck

I didnt do last years, and im yet to do this years.
maybe i should wait a year two.

Seriously though, i need time to get to my accountant.

For the first time since moving to Melbourne, i'm working in a role that i love. My boss is a star, I think my head is getting visibly bigger with everything i'm learning, and i have a heap of responsibility, which is really good. I"m really glad i've finally got a manager that believes in the value of positive feedback.

I am feeling really settled now - and being a creature of habit and routine, this is just awesome.

^^ uhh, who wants responsibility ;)

where you at? in my habitat

^ Will your tax be complicated? I did four years worth of my own last year but I don't have a business or investments so it was really easy.

i'm not sure if it will be easy or not..... :\ :(

I went nearly 1.5 years without having a job or being supported by the govt so i'm not sure how easy that is to explain to the tax dept, or whether they'd even care.

i'm not sure if it will be easy or not..... :\ :(

I went nearly 1.5 years without having a job or being supported by the govt so i'm not sure how easy that is to explain to the tax dept, or whether they'd even care.

they won't care man,
NSFW:
it's the feds you need to worry about it;)

^^ haha, they're about a year late!

:) - having the guts to go get my tax done
:) - having the house to myself so i can yell as loud as i like at the stoooopid poms on the TV
:) - beer
:) - stuff

I don't have to do tax :)

I have a day off today :)

I'm just going to do fuck all :)

Leecie - where do you order Victorias secret online @?? My mums usually goes to the US for work so I get her to get me some stuff but if I can do it online that would be fab!

Smiles = Banana bread turning out excellent + yummmy!

Just order it on their website http://www.victoriassecret.com/ and when you checkout it just adds a little extra in shipping when you tick international. Easy as pie! Gosh I can't wait til my order arrives. There will be big smiles that day!

ABC iview and an internet company that doesn't metre it is the bomb!

Oh and this is kind of nerdy but I saw one of the guys that hosts Good Game at The Claire not long ago. I frequently see people from JJJ drinking there but it seems it is the place for all youthful staff of the ABC to hang out.

The Clare. Dork. ;)

I smiled because someone else quit at work today. Yay! A grimace is a smile, right? Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.