• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Smile thread? Smile thread. Smile thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1210048_ef71_625x1000.jpg

Rats off to ya!

A present I had send to my bf for our anniversary just got delivered to his office and he was very surprised! :) <3

Yay for planning sneaky things and getting away with it :D

Love doing this kind of shit to my gf, catches her off guard every time =D

1st yr anniversary for the boy and I <3

Hearing about the awesome time my best friend had at Godskitchen in Melbs! :D

Shopping!... new dress for me... wallet for the boy and Christmas presents for my baby girl niece :D

Haha I think I just found the best Yahoo answer response ever. It's in response to someone who drank too much and is curious to find out what vomiting bile means:

This is normal for a lightweight like yourself. Now, a person such as myself would fix myself another drink to feel better. A little hair of the dog, so to speak. I would also prescribe a nice, thick, blackened grouper sandwich with a side of freedom fries at the local neighborhood bar. After the meal, maybe a Jager-bomb. Travel on down to the local college area and find a place to drink more. At this point, try to find a couple of Swedish Exchange Students to help ease the pain by buying them some tequila shots. Make sure that you do body-shots with them and plenty for that matter. Also make sure that you have enough cash on hand to pay for the motel room and extra lube. Have fun and hope you live with the memory of this prescription for the day burned into your memory and stained into your soul. I live by it and my soul is barely there but my memories are extremely vibrant.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061023090619AApoGpp

I think there's only twice in my life when I've vomited pure bile after drinking way too much. Holy fuck is it not pleasant. Ah to be 18 again.

I close my eyes when I'm puking. It's really better that way.

Has it been a year? Jesus, what the fuck have I done with my life?

Smile: Cartoon; River (finally have it in a digital format)

I made the BEST snickerdoodles today. They are so freaking tasty.

I had a fucking awesome birthday last night. Was also our aussie rules presentation night and I won the best and fairest :) Off to the greyhounds and I won a few quid there too.. Got a number of random birthday kisses, having a badge that says birthday boy rocks ;)

Whole night cost my like £10 and I was completely off my nut! :p

I made the BEST snickerdoodles today. They are so freaking tasty.

I had no idea what you were talking about until Wikipedia came to the rescue. Image to follow for those in my predicament:

Snickerdoodles1.jpg

Happy birthday for the other day, deeCee! I'd say it's a shame nobody bumped the birthday thread for you, but I didn't go to the effort either.. Instead, why not have a belated birthday Snickerdoodle? :)

^ I had to look those up too but damned if I don't crave some now after seeing that picture!

"A snickerdoodle is a type of sugar cookie made with cream of tartar and rolled in cinnamon sugar. It is characterized by a cracked surface and can be crisp or soft depending on preference. In modern recipes, the leavening agent is usually baking powder."

Time for belarki to do some baking methinks :D

Happy belated birthday deecee!

My snickerdoodles looked just like that and man they were so good! Next batch I make are going to be used for ice cream sandwiches.

Shit is looking up for Jimity. I've got a nice, easy, fun job. A girlfriend who is madly in love with me, and I have the entire summer off!

:)

Shit is looking up for Jimity. I've got a nice, easy, fun job. A girlfriend who is madly in love with me, and I have the entire summer off!

Or a few words added

Shit is looking up for Jimity. I've got a nice, easy, fun job. A girlfriend who is madly in love with me, and I have the entire summer with my clothes off!

Massive ego boost using Swim Fins, I bloody needed that. I am so strong in the legs it's incredible... I'm doing 100 meters in less than a minute with the fins. I can't wait to get in the surf with those babies on.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.