• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Smile thread? Smile thread. Smile thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After 12 weeks you're probably not going to have a miscarriage. 1/4 of pregnancies end in a miscarriage.

If I don't shave tomorrow my poor excuse for facial hair will adequately distract from the bump and bruise on my chin :)

I have to talk to my back injury case manager in the morning and I'm sure her and I won't see eye to eye on the fact that circle pitting is a valid outside of work activity under my return to work plan.

Thats a pretty large amount! I never would of thought 25% of pregnancies were miscarried.

My bestie is pregnant and was telling people at 6 weeks. I was torn between "yay congratulations" and "ummm, I don't like the father" and "dude, 6 weeks? aren't you meant to wait until 12?"

On the upside I get to be the cool auntie who comes to visit from Sydney bearing cool presents.

Also all the diseases and deformities were somehow much more upsetting when considered in a fetus/newborn.

When we were dissecting rats the group next to me accidentally got a pregnant rat I had to cut open the amniotic sac for them to check them out. They were quite cute for dead baby rats. I should probably post a picture of a unicorn or something here seeing as this is the smile thread.

1210048_ef71_625x1000.jpg

My very dear friend offering to take photo's (and come as my hot date) at my mums wedding next weekend. It is such a beautiful thought! And means more than they know.

I saw Powderfinger play in Martin Place today, yay!

Melbourne people, they're coming to you this afternoon/evening - follow them on Twitter (powderfinger_au) for details!

Pretty sure I got tendonitis in my right wrist last week. That should be a frown but I was getting it confused with RSI and it's not that serious thankfully. Of course it's undiagnosed but the symptoms seem to fit. I'll go to a Doctor next week if the lump and pain don't go away.

^^^ Adam Hills was brilliant! I actually don't think he did much of his planned show as something else kept on happening and taking him away from his scripted jokes. I got my 2p in a few times.

Big smile for me, I got a free Rainbow Serpent t shirt on Saturday night, YAY for me ! ! !!

BTW, ^ Adam Hills is the best.

I just finished seeing Karnivool in Glasgow... One, it sucked because i paid 13 quid... Two it sucked because they were first band on.. Three it sucked because I missed the first tune because they were first band on. Four, it sucked because they only played for 30 mins... One it fucking rocked because i spent the rest of the night with the band anything i wanted autographed, including my BoT stuff, two because i found a new awesome band called skindred! AMAZING!

A present I had send to my bf for our anniversary just got delivered to his office and he was very surprised! :) <3

Yay for planning sneaky things and getting away with it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.