• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Smile thread? Smile thread. Smile thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have insulation installation booked! This is an effing HUGE smile. =D
Bring on October 22nd and our newly 12C cooler home!!

I haven't cleaned my car since I moved to the city which is no way to treat a 4 year old car. I haven't exactly had access to a patch of grass around here though and every time I go up the coast I just get drunk with friends and family and all to hell with cleaning anything.

So yeah, red dust was a good impetus to pay someone to clean my car and it looks fucking awesome. Instead of taking the hour it would have taken to clean on my own it took half hour and I went to the pub and drank two beers whilst the cleaning took place.

Is it wrong that any time I have to wait 15+ minutes for anything I kill that time in a pub?

He's a dickhead, he asked for my best friends number when she was working behind a bar. At a pub. A very bogan pub. Footballers think their shit doesn't stink. And i never thought i would find a opportunity to use that saying...

He was fined $10 000 by his club and The Footy Show has ditched him as a panellist http://www.realfooty.com.au/news/rfnews/footy-show-axes-fevola/2009/09/23/1253385024652.html It's almost as if his behaviour has consequences. Very unusual!

My favourite internet celebrity commented on my FB status this morning. Yeah it's been a slow morning and I'm a nerd.

No I get it, it's exciting when stuff like that happens - there are a few people I really admire that I've had short interactions with via Twitter that ended up in me fantasising about us becoming best friends forever!

I'm smiling just because it's Friday and I'm having drinks with good friends tonight. And I don't have to walk even 100 metres from my office to get there :D

I'm smiling just because it's Friday and I'm having drinks with good friends tonight. And I don't have to walk even 100 metres from my office to get there :D

I'm ALSO smiling just because it's Friday and I'm ALSO having drinks with good friends tonight. And ALSO I don't have to walk even 100 metres from my office to get there :D

I'm smiling because I am on uni holidays for a fortnight, I have the entire weekend off, I am sitting in my girlfriends loungeroom whilst she writes music and I am going to open her eyes tonight to a whole new world where Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds will get a whole new meaning..... :)

A nice lazy Sunday with my boy.

Staying in bed and catching up on tv shows and movies :D

After a crappy week it was nice to do nothing today.

Oh and also the chocolate dipped strawberries he made me <3

Some Aussies were caught trying to break into prison. That makes me smile because they went home.

Seeing Bad Religion, my favourite band ever, tonight for the second time. No day that ends in Bad Religion can be bad!

What a lovely way to start the day, watching a Hot Air Balloon float South and descend over the tree line.

^I'm smiling about your phone-call on Saturday, mang. So good to hear you in good spirits again. Much, much love. :) <3

Left field comment made to me today, 'Jesus died for your sins'. I laughed more than I smiled.

HEY, HEY IT'S SATURDAY!!

I'm hoping leecie doesn't get home soon because she wants to watch Masterchef, so it's going to be gloves off, and I'm not really in the mood to get my ass kicked.

My girlfriend has been trying to break into the music biz for a while now, and yesterday she got given the number of josh pykes producer, and told to go record. She is stoked. As am I! :)

I got some really kickass awesome news today! I don't wanna share just yet in case I jinx it, but I'm smiling big time!

Status
Not open for further replies.