• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Smile thread? Smile thread. Smile thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine this charming note will motivate you to be much more considerate of your neighbour in future.

Just applied for a couple of jobs. One had 11 positions going in the field I worked in before being made redundant.. *fingers cross*

My brother sent me an sms today asking what flowers our Mum likes. I tried to call him back and it rang forever until he answered and said, 'I'm on the phone to the board of studies, fuck off for a second.'

When he called me back he kept interrupting our conversation to say these really teacher-like things that I remember from high school. It's probably the first time I've properly realised the fact that my little brother is a fully-grown adult.

I'd never tell him, but I'm so fucking proud of him. Dude and a half.

Oh, and more importantly, Crocodile Dundee is on TV!!

I couldn't handle it!! Too many memories of seeing that series before. I decided to help my family and help them learn about the things the haven't realized. :)

That humanity is an evolutionary dead end?

This planet's only half way through its lifespan. I imagine something else intelligent enough to delve into the fossil record evolving, to discover us as an index fossil, before destroying itself.

Just applied for a couple of jobs. One had 11 positions going in the field I worked in before being made redundant.. *fingers cross*

Now I gotta try and swing a day off on Thursday. Apprently it's a full day assessment. I think I'm going to have to pull the sick card. Cause I asked for a couple of days off today in a couple of weeks time. Can't ask for tomorrow off now. Not that they would give it too me as it's end of qtr, so everything is hectic.

i have a 4 day week this week
im on a 5 day course next week
we have the long weekend the week after
than im having another 4 day week!!!

Hearing about Brendon Fevola's antics at the Brownlow medal the other night...

And Fevola did not hold back as he simulated sex for the cameras, puckered up for some unsuspecting WAGs and bystanders, and swore black and blue while interviewing players and guests.

Fevola admitted this morning he couldn't remember anything from Monday night from towards the end of the medal count.....

Holding a fist full of notes, Fevola then tried to pay a waiter more than $500 for giving him free alcohol.

"Just keep it," Twigley said to the confused waiter as she tried to steady Fevola. Even stern and heavily pregnant on-again-off-again wife Alex could not calm down the wobbly Blues player.

"Brendan, I'm telling you, stop drinking," Alex said.

"But I just did Street Talk," Fevola slurred.

"Oh yeah, that went really well," Alex said.

Fevola was seen on the balcony at the River Room, where the after-party was held, smoking cigarettes in the rain and vomiting.

Crown security kept a strict eye on him as he slapped players in the face, only to then passionately hug and kiss them.

"I love you man," Fevola said while embracing team mate Marc Murphy.

"I really, really love you."

As the party finished and the music died, Fevola took to the stage and sang DJ Otzis cover Hey! Baby acappella style to an amused crowd.

At 3:15am, security asked him to leave, but he tussled and swore with guards, before his Carlton teammates ushered him out the door.

nathan barely - thank fuck for you after a shit day of work and a shit night of trying to do homework

Hearing about Brendon Fevola's antics at the Brownlow medal the other night...

He's a dickhead, he asked for my best friends number when she was working behind a bar. At a pub. A very bogan pub. Footballers think their shit doesn't stink. And i never thought i would find a opportunity to use that saying...

He's a dickhead, he asked for my best friends number when she was working behind a bar. At a pub. A very bogan pub. Footballers think their shit doesn't stink. And i never thought i would find a opportunity to use that saying...

You will get plenty of opportunities as you get older to use the saying unfortunately!!!

Hilarious traffic dichotomy this morning between those who obviously raced out to get their cars washed yesterday arvo and those that didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.