• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Smile thread? Smile thread. Smile thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received 2 parcels today - a 6 pack of beer (VB Raw - their new low carb offering) and cosmetics (including 3 Estee Lauder new products). Plus my boss is putting me in charge of a new project with 2 people reporting to me. Good day =D=D

Borrowed a BMW M5 to drive to Canberra this weekend. Yay for speeding fines =D

I'm sitting in my bedroom listening to COldplay and Jay Z... no, not some CD or anything, they are playing down the road. time to go in the back yard so i can here better

Seeing that the weather is meant to hit 30 degrees on Sunday! Yay for warm beach days!:D

20 minutes ago I caught a hippy, that had climbed over my fence picking a dozen Grapefruit from my Dad's beautiful, and quite laden Grapefruit tree. My god I was angry, I stared that fucker down for a good 5 minutes face to face. If my neighbour hadn't been there, I probably would be up on murder charges. If he had asked, I probably would have given them to him. Now the Police will know he is a thief, and I will surely be seeing him around.

Feels good man.

lol He was quite a muscular and fit looking hippy, I hadn't even thought of hurting him. Pure adrenaline. Felt great yelling at the top of my voice, thinking clearly and putting a show on for the whole street.

He'll get what he deserves :)

I dislike thieves, but you should have taken his unicorn, that would have shown him.
You're a big fella anyways dude, should have stomped him!

I'm smiling because I got my first Hep B vaccination injection today and I didn't even realise the guy had given it to me.

Also smiling because of the new Asus Eeepc we got today, it's awesome, AND we got a new dishwasher as well.

Oh AND when I went to the servo to grab some ciggies there was this really stoned/smacked dude sitting outside, he asked me in a really polite voice if I could spare 75c so he could buy some noodles. I said sure after I got some change from the ciggies, bought them, and as I got the change, looked down on the counter and there was 75c sitting there, asked the cashier if it was his, he said no, and I asked if I could give it to the fellow outside as he needed exactly 75c, he said sure lol
Some weird karmic circle happened right infront of my eyes.
gurn.gif

Oh AND when I went to the servo to grab some ciggies there was this really stoned/smacked dude sitting outside, he asked me in a really polite voice if I could spare 75c so he could buy some noodles. I said sure after I got some change from the ciggies, bought them, and as I got the change, looked down on the counter and there was 75c sitting there, asked the cashier if it was his, he said no, and I asked if I could give it to the fellow outside as he needed exactly 75c, he said sure lol
Some weird karmic circle happened right infront of my eyes.
gurn.gif

It was probably his, he probably left it on the counter then realised he was 75cents short =D

But, yeah, gotta love Karma

lol that's what I was thinking, it was just too weird!

I should have bought him a loaf of bread and a carton of milk, feeling a bit guilty about not doing that today.

I referee'd a pro basketball team on Friday night. It was a totally awesome experience in terms of my referee career which is starting to really kick off now.

Been a week since I've had a cigarette with no NRT. The physical cravings are done with - but I had a few insane days. My goal now is just to be a social smoker, I realise now that I enjoy it too much at this stage to go back to completely being a non-smoker. I have been addicted again for about 6 months now, and been telling myself I'd kick it for nearly that long. Feels good to actually do it and I can work out again now without dying.

I had the best cold rock tonight with a very dear friend. Plus my hand is feeling a bit better after my dumb stack yesterday. What a trooper.

haha oh my god was that seriously sent to you?? That is the greatest letter of all time!

Status
Not open for further replies.