• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Smile thread? Smile thread. Smile thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Mum is holding out for Organic Insulation, makes sense. Cotton or Wool. And yeah, use a local company. I have heard some bad stories lately about their industry.

Smile? Hmm...

First swim of the season today, and I bumped into a mate there :)

yeah alot of shonks doing it, and long waits, especially in Brisbane atm

organic? :? that's what wool batts are aren't they?

^ Wait buddy. I have no idea what I am talking about. But, if there is such a thing as organic wool batts, mum would have already signed something :)

I miss my old work friends (especially when they don't bring their rancid girlfriends/ fiancees.) Funny afternoon.

Also, tomorrow off work = sweeeet.

^ Wait buddy. I have no idea what I am talking about. But, if there is such a thing as organic wool batts, mum would have already signed something :)

lol well wool is organic

why organic? I don't understand that mate :)

^ Yes, wool is an organic material. But the way it is produced is not without the use of Chemicals. (As far as woolen insulation goes, I believe). I spoke without thinking, I don't know. I don't see my mum much.

Fuck I need a girlfriend. *sobs*

A client of mine import batts from India & China. The ones from India are made from old newspapers.

no worries :) they sort it all out :) should only take about a fortnight tops for them to get over, he told us 2 weeks originally, then made the call and said how about next friday :)

get the most expensive that's covered, he upsold us to the best stuff and it was still under budget :)

Whee, the rep' is coming out this Friday. I've been given this task as Busty has so much shit on his plate he can't think straight as it is.

I'm so excited, thanks again rm2x. :)

In other news, I drew a pretty neat picture of the river this afternoon. My second graphics unit is complete and I feel like I've learnt so much in such a short amount of time. I'm actually quite proud of the sketch I've done. :D

Fucking rad weekend.. with a couple of set backs.. but general pretty busy.

Started off badly, girl I had started seeing said that Im too nice for her and she couldnt handle it. But then was a work quiz night which my team romped how to earn a half day off work. Even a token question in there for me. What is a Thunder Box! lol. Got home pretty smashed watched Billl Hicks. Mate called me to say she had been jumped in town. Went over to hers and stayed there til she'd calmed down and fell asleep about 6am (there is no point getting the police, nothing would happen except further bother). She was pretty beaten up :(

3 hours later I got up and went through to edinburgh to umpire the Scottish Aussie Rules grand final. Was a top match only decided in the last 4 minutes. I was praised by everyone and got many a free beer at the after party. Went back to Glasgow for above friends birthday party which was really good for her, no one else knew what had happened.

Sunday back through to Edinburgh to referee basketball. There was a couple of touring teams about from England and was a really good standard and I also got really good reviews from it. Back to Glasgow to see MAMMAL play.. Zeke had lost his voice, but was trying really hard, it did sound terrible but it was still a really good show in a strange way, many random things happened the rest of the band covered really well, I dont think they knew he was that bad as half was through the first song he pulled up and said he couldn't really do it. But he still bounced around and got the crowd to sing. I was surprised how many people actually knew the words.

Oh God deeCee, how awful that your friend was jumped?! I can't imagine going through that. I hope whatever was taken is easily replaced and that she sees a professional to talk it all through. I guarantee even if she things she's over it it will still haunt her unless she sees someone.

Also, awesome that you got to see Mammal! They were on JJJ the other day and I was so excited for them to be heading over to Europe. Would have been a great show, even with Zeke's voice issues. :D

^^ hahahahahhahaha... reminds me off this guy i met at summerfielddayze... seasoned raver... good stuff. They are allways the nicest people. Well mostly.

I told my boss where he can shove his little damotivational speeches today.

him: "If you dont get the rate you will loose shifts, we have already hired people to replace you"

me: "thank you richard, am feeling really motivated today"

him: "you are already in trouble mr, dont push it"

me: "Or what? I'll loose my job and not get to listen to your lovely little speeches? "

other work mate: "Have you ever heard of positive encouragement?"

The entire room started to get into telling him where to go...

LOVEGRUD - 1

EVIL EX-HIPPY EMPLOYER -0

and thats why im smiling.

Oh God deeCee, how awful that your friend was jumped?! I can't imagine going through that. I hope whatever was taken is easily replaced and that she sees a professional to talk it all through. I guarantee even if she things she's over it it will still haunt her unless she sees someone.

Also, awesome that you got to see Mammal! They were on JJJ the other day and I was so excited for them to be heading over to Europe. Would have been a great show, even with Zeke's voice issues. :D

Not robbed, just randomly caught up in a fight. It's what happens here unfortunately. She was out with her brother and his fiancé and they all got done :( He got the brunt of it, and was joking about it the next day at her party. There ain't no way she is going to see anyone about it.

My smile for the day, is I will be reffing a warm up game for one of the pro basketball sides here this Friday.. I know it ain't a fully fledged game, but its a start!

My God, I find it so hard to picture that kind of culture where people are just 'caught up' in random brawls. How horrible. Hope she gets past it. :(

My smile? My local gym really really want me to join and have offered me a free trial session and have dropped their weekly rate. I'm hoping they'll keep offering me stuff until I'm given an offer too good to refuse. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.