• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Smile thread? Smile thread. Smile thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm alternating between stargate and BG at the moment :D

Davidson plum > Blood plum?

One of the species of Davidsonia that grows around here is called pruriens .

It's this one...

http://www.flickr.com/search/?w=all&q=davidsonia+pruriens&m=text

It's a small tree and rare and threatened, so a good find. I have been growing them for years, I have a tray of seedlings ready to prick out right now actually. They are being commercialized a lot more as a trendy bush food lately. They are very very sour (think Warheads) but make a great Jam or Sauce. I like them straight off the tree, I have a grove of them at Mum's that I did from seed that are well over head height and fruiting. Great plant.

:)

im saying this with extremely high hopes... but im hoping to get my laptop replaced for free... if all goes to plan

i need to send it back to HP again, due to overheating issues... it has mainly to do with the AMD chip in it...

But i have been talking to my supplier who we purchase all our stuff through at work, about getting this fixed up... he has done some asking around and got someone who can actually speak english and can look into this for me...

talked some shit that like... how do you expect a client to buy HP laptops in bulk when they his personal laptop wont work... blah blah yadda yadda

so i sit... holding my breath... hoping i get refund/replacement...

also, my jogging/running 2 days a week at lunch regime is doing wonders, im going a lot further without having to stop and walk to catch my breath!!!

also... today is the day i met my girlfriend a year ago... we didnt start going out officially for a few weeks... but is a special nonetheless <3

Thanks to the govt grant, we're getting insulation installed today for free =D

AND I found an online store located in AU that sells switchblades and balisongs, going to buy myself some knives!
And a balisong beer bottle opener.

^^ i'm extreamly happy after going out last night, then having a bit of a binge infront of PC till no.

I'm also excited that i am about 70% my own boss. So today is a sick day.

rm2x, we're looking at doing the same thing but haven't really looked into it yet. Which company have you gone through? Would you recommend them? Also is there a lot of paperwork involved? :)

^ I got my ticket for this gig yesterday :D ...

still_standing_tour.jpg

I'm going to Coaster festival tomorrow. Besides The Bronx the lineup isn't terribly exciting to me but all my Central Coast friends will be there and a million and one other people I haven't seen for years.

ESKIMO JOE, BLISS N ESO, DOES IT OFFEND YOU, YEAH? (UK), BRITISH INDIA, GZA/GENIUS (WU TANG CLAN), THE BRONX, VAN SHE, GRAFTON PRIMARY, THE AIRBORNE TOXIC EVENT (US), CHILDREN COLLIDE, THE FUMES, PEZ, GIN WIGMORE, AJAX, THE JOHN STEEL SINGERS,THE SCARE, SLOW DOWN HONEY, YACHT CLUB DJS

Thanks to the govt grant, we're getting insulation installed today for free =D

AND I found an online store located in AU that sells switchblades and balisongs, going to buy myself some knives!
And a balisong beer bottle opener.

Be careful:eek: they might sell them, and Australia Post will deliver the shit out of it, but it's still a controlled weapon and you can goto jail for having it. :| just get a gun. smile: im sitting in my office trying to think of something to do. i should call everyone and be like .. attention: work harder

lenny.jpg

I just turned up to meet my friends at the pub a day early. haha I'm hopeless. A homeless guy gave me a postcard though, so the walk wasn't a total loss. And now I have beer. Mmmm beer.

I just remembered that Boyfriend and I got google mapped while we were in Maui. I will laugh my ass off if I find us - we were mountain biking at the time so had massive helmets on. Crack up.

rm2x, we're looking at doing the same thing but haven't really looked into it yet. Which company have you gone through? Would you recommend them? Also is there a lot of paperwork involved? :)

We went through a local mob called Fair Dinkum Insulation: http://www.fairdinkuminsulation.com.au/

They were really fast, only took a week to actually get them in, highly recommend them. We got reflective insulation which works perfectly in QLDs' climate and the shape of our roof, the one at the bottom of the page: http://www.fairdinkuminsulation.com.au/reflective.html
It's made in Australia, Mansfield I think, and only took them about an hour and a half to install it :) Seems to have made a difference too. We have good AC downstairs but none upstairs so it'll be great in summer :)

Paperwork? heck, the sales rep came over, took our details, made the appointment, and we signed just one thing when they were done lol Piece of cake, and prompt.
All up, for our place, it cost about $1400, all free :)

But yeah, I liked the company because it was all Australian made and owned.

Ironically installed by two poms lol

Oh and the bonus is that it also knocks about 10db of sound out which is handy if you're in a flight path... which we aren't lol

Be careful:eek: they might sell them, and Australia Post will deliver the shit out of it, but it's still a controlled weapon and you can goto jail for having it. :| just get a gun. smile: im sitting in my office trying to think of something to do. i should call everyone and be like .. attention: work harder

lenny.jpg

lol yeah was a bit worried about that, but I had to ask for a special account to actually view the knives in question. probably won't buy any, the missus hates knives :|

^Oh fantastic!! Thanks for all of the info. We've been meaning to get around to doing this for a while now and weren't really sure how to go about it. We'll most likely give these guys a call and set it up for the next few weeks. Hoorah for the government! Rebates for all! :D

no worries :) they sort it all out :) should only take about a fortnight tops for them to get over, he told us 2 weeks originally, then made the call and said how about next friday :)

get the most expensive that's covered, he upsold us to the best stuff and it was still under budget :)

Status
Not open for further replies.