• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Smile thread? Smile thread. Smile thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flogging Molly and cigarettes! Ah Flogging Molly!

After all music soothes even the savage beast.

after drinking for the last 10 years and going bright pink close to instantly, i have now actually found out why...

and it is because i have Asian in me...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_flush_reaction

this is what i look like at the moment when im drunk :!:!:!

and now, im going to have a zantec an hour before i drink... so then im going to look like this ;):D;)

stuff zantac, try this stuff... my asians mates swear by it and I never get hangovers anymore lol http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antipokhmelin

^^ I always go red when drunk but I'm not Asian I'm Caucasian. I can verify Zantac does work however it does leave your whole digestive system feeling a little different for the following 24 or so hours.

Oh yeah my smile? Mrs NL is taking me and our 1 and a half year old out to the pub for a fathers day lunch. :)

^Beautiful! :D

My smile was Busty's youngest randomly kissing me and telling me he loves me the other night. I can't help but melt when he does that.. my steely heart just glows. <3

Also I was smiling this morning at 5:30am when both of his kids woke me up and helped to make English muffins and a cup of tea to serve him in bed. He had three home-made cards and a big box of dark chocolates. Fathers Day is win!

Finally home from work, and tomorrow is going to be a mixture of sangria, tapas and naughty behaviour. :)

Not a bad weekend. Managed to get out of it with a mild hangover and carpet burn. :)

I feel like i am the luckiest person in the world. The people that have come into my life over the last couple of years are just so precious i can't find words to explain, and at times like this to be know how much goodness and love i have around me just absolutely warms my heart. And nothing really beats getting though a break up than having a girls only cocktail party and dancing around the house belting out the classics until 5 in the morning!

Went to a family 1st Birthday Party at the best beach around here. A turn out of 70 or so family, friends and children was a pretty great turn out.

A dozen of us ended up at my place and we had a great night in the back yard drinking, socializing and gathering around the fire. My recycling wheely bin being half full of various glass bottles is proof that it was an awesome night :D

Plus ^ That part of the night was great because a good friend of mine from the US has had his parents in Australia for the last 2 days. First time they have been here, it was great to welcome them in style...

:)

Getting a sleep in this morning and coming out to the lounge seeing COTB wrapped in a doona and half comatose in front of the cartoons after doing the morning shift.

I then got whispered in my ear that someone wished yesterday was Fathers Day so They could have had the whole day with me instead of having to go home early. I also got sleeping Koala cuddles in front of the football during their afternoon sleep.

I'm a firm believer that sleeping with young children (yes yes, hardy har) takes years off your life. I always feel incredibly energised after waking up from a nap with my niece.

Im sure Michael Jackson had some weird explanation similar for wanting to sleep with children and it sure as hell didnt help him.

Letter of commendation from Uni for getting a Distinction last semester. I'm sure it's standard fare but it was a smiley kind of thing to find in the letter box.

Not getting kicked out of my house! Woo!

The landlord agreed to another 12 month lease, so I don't have to find a new rut to live in. :)

Ben & Jerry's ice cream is finally coming to Australia! I ate a bunch of it when I visited the U.S 8 or 9 years ago and have missed it ever since. Woo!!! :)

Ooh sounds awesome! I'm all for new varieties of ice-cream and the Americans seem to have a good grasp of what makes a good flavour. :D

^^ Ben&Jerry's came into work a few weeks back and did a media sampling event for us. Was SO FREAKING GOOD. If you read my blog, I wrote about it on there.

Not getting kicked out of my house! Woo!

The landlord agreed to another 12 month lease, so I don't have to find a new rut to live in. :)

Your a lucky man Jimity, I have moved 3 times in the last 18mths and I have one more to come in about 10mths. Mind you they will have to carry me out of that one in a box me thinks. Will be so happy when my house it built, yay!

I got bail in less than 48 hours. and prison was awesome. & i think i have a mancrush on my barrister.

Nerd alert =D

I'm just getting into the Battlestar Galactica series, I've borrowed the set.

I thought it would be shit

It's more than radical.

^Star Trek TNG was my thing :p

Found some awesome wood for my fireplace today, smileyness.

Ohhhh, and I found some natural Davidson Plums in some nice Litteral Rainforest. Good to find and see a threatened plant doing pretty well. That definitely made me smile :)

Status
Not open for further replies.