• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Smile thread? Smile thread. Smile thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smile because:

1) I am looking forward to drinking lots and socializing myself in town tonight.

2) Just got a text from C0TBusty and they are excited to be coming over tomorrow.

3) I am eating a Party Pie

:D

Edit: Wait, I wasn't smiling at the same time as eating the party pie, that would be gross :D

I've been tossing up whether to go see the Handsome Furs or not for weeks until I realised that my friend's band is supporting them. It made spending the money justifiable. So I messaged to congratulate him on scoring such an awesome gig and he put me on the door. LOVE! Can't wait.

after drinking for the last 10 years and going bright pink close to instantly, i have now actually found out why...

and it is because i have Asian in me...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_flush_reaction

this is what i look like at the moment when im drunk :!:!:!

and now, im going to have a zantec an hour before i drink... so then im going to look like this ;):D;)

Biltong (Seth Efrican beef jerky, not too dry, rather moist cuts) can turn even the most shitful veggie stir fry served at a mates place the other day by his veggie Mrs. into an excellent meal.

boyfriend's best friend's 30th.

fun.

sore feet and no boyfriend at home yet - depending on how these develop in the next 4 hours that may be a frown!

I just spent my night being impressed and overwhelmed by the awesomeness that is other people. Jeeeesus.

In typical UAN style though I couldn't possibly make a classy 6am exit. I had to leave my wallet on the patio and then have to wake up my best friend to borrow 20 bucks for the taxi.

All we want baby, is everything.

^ All I want, is UAN to rub sunscreen on my back when I go to the beach :)

All I want is to think of something witty to write on uan's bathroom mirror. I stood there for like 10 minutes pondering and got nuthin' :(

Weekend of epic warehouse partying. The first one in alexandria was so good and i totalled myself so much that i couldn't make my friend's 30th which was in chippendale

Saw Avenue Q on Saturday night... spent the whole time laughing! :D

Was lots of fun :D

Smiles = DAY OFF tomorrow, in which im going to do nothing much at all!!!!!!!

- postcard from Prague
- beautiful and inspiring email from my friend's Dad
- putting The Doors and Cream on the iPod I bought Dad and seeing how excited he got about it. Like a kid.

• Dropping the boy off at work this morning meant we had an extra thirty-odd-minutes of Shayden time. So good, even when spent in the car in traffic. :)
  • I made an epic shopping trip last night and procured 6 pairs of knickers and two singlets for $33. PLUS aforementioned items were covered by giftcards from online survey sites. Whoo! 8o%)
  • Massage this afternoon for free [I study in the same building as the ACNT, and I'll be getting freebies weekly.
  • I did a perfume swap with a girl in Canberra and ended up with the very very rare Olive Branch perfume. ZOMG I smell incredible. I'm floating away on a Sicilian mandarin juice and bergamot dream right now.
  • I have only a few weeks of school left before a well earned break. Plus I've almost completed my major major major assignment. Kitchens are a bitch to design, but mine is almost done. And it's looking amazing. Will post pictures in the Art thread on S/O once I'm done! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhhh the good old days of still wanting to spend extra time together ;)

I'm smiling because my lunch looks like vomit and tastes like awesome =D

Finally home from work, and tomorrow is going to be a mixture of sangria, tapas and naughty behaviour. :)

Wicked, does that mean you're going?

But that's my life!

For sure mate, I thought we covered that but anyways, yeah

Also going to the Hamburger side show too. I'm either going to the Manning bar or over to the pub show in Balmain, not 100% sure at this stage

If he's going to be at the Manning Bar I may go.

My smile is that there is nothing in life that can affect me this month when it is going to end in me seeing Bad Religion. It's Bad Religion month!

Sydney was amazing (again) today! Successful retail therapy + sunshine + lunch with friends = smiles.

Also, baby pandas are cute as shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.