• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Smile thread? Smile thread. Smile thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a phenomenal weekend with one of the girls I'm seeing.

She came up Friday after work, and we drank tequila, awesome red wine, smoked joints and had mind blowing sex for the entire weekend, until 9pm tonight.

Such a relaxing weekend....

Word for word quote from pl4yer0ne to Busty:

"Yeah, but at least we don't have a stupid accent."

We aren't the ones with an accent....... mate

2079118961_08150e7b12.jpg

^Heh. =D I love that movie.

I am smiling because i have the day off! And today mum is coming over to help with further household updates. yes, we're still chugging away getting shit done around the house. It's hard when you work full time and all that :\ we'll get there. My lavender garden bed that Will is building for me is looking awesome!

I spent the weekend with one of my most favourite people ever, who i hadn't seen in way too many months. And met another supremely awesome person, in the form of his bro.
Much beer and many good times were consumed and now that he's back in the same state, it can happen all over again, and again, and again.

Much love to Sir UnSquare and Brother P. <3

Last edited:
COTB's new av looks disturbingly like a smiley pink turd and it gave me lulz :D

There is a fire up on the range at the back of where I live. No homes are in danger, it's not so frowny. But, I read they are going to use Aircraft to try and contain it! Yeew! Aircraft.

*Set's up lounge chair in yard*

:D

i started my "going for a jog during lunch" regime today.

Just to keep my fitness after soccer season and so i look good in my mankini

Queen Vic Markets have mankinis on sale at the moment.

Fluorescent yellow.

Want me to send one up to you, or do you already have one for every day of the week?

I was driving home from work about 7pm last night, absolutely rooted after a long day. The lights turned green and as I entered the intersection some chick ran the red light and I t-boned her (not in a sexay way). The first thing she said was "sorry mate it's my boyfriends car and I don't have insurance"

So I go out and check the damage in the light of day this morning (after a shocking nights sleep) and it looks like it only needs the bumper replaced. The best part is it is right next to a huge dent on my bonnet that was caused by a cricket ball sized rock being spat out by a road side slasher a few months ago. Apart from not being able to take my car to Byron this weekend I am stoked my little Subie is getting a "free" makeover. I wonder if they can airbrush pink flames on the side panel's if I say they were worn off by the accident ;)

My insurance were really cool and with no excess and it not changing my premium I just hope they track down the little bogan slut or at the very least her boyfriend roughed her up when she got home.:|

my internets is back on at home!! :)

stupid fucking vodafone and their compuslry upgrade that they didnt let anyone know about and I had to wait til I could get to a mates place with my laptop to download the update.

I'm glad that story is in the Smile thread, Busty :)

My smile, I got to see two planes bomb water on a front of the fire I spoke about yesterday. Yeeew! Don't see that everyday. I hope everyone's homes and lives will be okay though :)

I'm going to see some comedy tonight, which will definitely be a smile.

Merrick & Rosso, Carl Barron, Peter Helliar, Akmal Saleh, Tahir, Pete Rowsthorn, Darren Sanders, Dave Williams plus more comedians are joining forces for one huge benefit night for comedian Dave Grant. Dave has always given more than 120% to the comedy industry and now he’s battling cancer this is an opportunity to give a little bit back. So join some of the best comedians for a very special night of comedy when they will all be… ‘Doin it for Dave’!

50 bucks to see some great Aussie comedy for a good cause - yes please!

Oh come on. Akmal's good when its topical. Some of the calls he made after Cronulla were utter comedic gold.

Though I must admit those milk ads where he would just utter 'ITS YOUR MAAARM!', which seemed to get a whole lot of air play, really, really pissed me off.

Oh, and here's some real hilarity.

Girl I used to bang when I was in high school has just had a baby... turns out the father is a guy I used to row with in high school.

Reunions are going to be awkward but lulzy.

After being depressed and drinking at every opportunity, smoking a pack a day, and generally eating shit food for the last 4 months, after working out this week I realise I still have a surprising amount of muscle and less fat than expected. I feel strong enough to walk outside and strangle the next old lady that walks by.

Though I must admit those milk ads where he would just utter 'ITS YOUR MAAARM!', which seemed to get a whole lot of air play, really, really pissed me off.

You can just tell he's really like that too. He was terrible on the Children's Appeal, whatever it's called.

Status
Not open for further replies.