European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Post a pic of your pet

tribal girl

Bluelight Crew
I felt sure there was already one of these threads, but apparently not. So I guess it's up to me. %)

I have one kitty whom I decided to name, Pussy (yes, trying saying that to the vet with a straight face =D). He'll be sixteen this year so he's a bit of an old codger now. He's always been a fairly healthy cat though so he's pretty lucky in that respect. Only ever had problems with tics in his ears and ingrowing claws.

009.jpg

He's a bit of a grumpy, podgy ol' thing who likes to be left alone. He doesn't really snuggle up to anyone, rather he'll sit staring at you through a doorway for half an hour. Sitting on your lap is most definitely out of the question. Actually, he seldom shows any kind of affection. I guess he's a bit feral. But I <3 his unique personality.

Post your beauties. :)

ok he looks NOTHING like this now, but before he got all obese he was this cute little boogah!

Monty:
2895313942_19c0fe6a31_o.jpg

How could I resist this thread Tribal, nice one <3 Continuing the theme of BL cats with Joe.

Joe's still a teenager and behave a lot like you young un's here =D Stroppy, arrogant, cheeky, bad attitude, demotivated, thinks the world owes him a living and has no respect for the hand that feeds him :! He likes to hang about with you though, trail behind your feet, generally get in the way. Likes to watch me cook too. He's a bit of a drug-bucket 8) can hear me open my box from the furthest rooms of the house and is through like a shot. He loves a spliff and likes nothing better than to hang about watching fucked people <3

IMG_0921Large.jpg

Pussy and Monty are adorable <3

Cool cats folks I've no pics of mines here so I can't share.

You don't give your cat drugs do you Kate? 8o

Kate, your cat looks like one of the cats from...er...Cats. It's that patch on his nose that does it. :D

catsnote.gif

Combo-breaker!

Here's our pony, he's called McNab of Camusericht but you can call him Louie. He's a Highland, just turned seven years old and he's still a bit of a bugger but he's lovely to snuggle with and he's won a couple shows and all that. Had him since he was three. He does NOT stay that colour, and manages to muck up anyone that goes near him during meal times as well.

lou.jpg

lou2.jpg

We've got a chinchilla called Cuzco too but I don't have any photos of him at the moment. He's pretty odd, he had a mate called Quito but she died a while ago :( Ever since he's become pretty tame and for some reason now lives on the Sky box under the telly. Sometimes he sits on my head and he's a crafty sod who'll rob food off you if you're not careful. He's six years old and has three (now grown up) babies called Kirby, Bailey and Phoenix.

Edit: Bonus pic of my best friend's cat. Really pretty but absolutely the stupidest cat I've had the pleasure of meeting. Is fond of jumping on the top of the bookcase, meowing until you get her down, and then jumping right back up. She has a brother who's a dark grey and hates me.

IMGP0458-3.jpg

Kate, your cat has beautiful eyes <3 Also it is a dream of mine to own a cat called Pussy =D

Last edited:
Nice pets everyone.

Here's my cat:

25052009073-1.jpg

DSC00285.jpg

she seems to sleep in ways that can't possibly be comfortable.

In the first pic wibble your cat appears to be doing a flying kick. :D

Haha I haven't seen your cat since she was a wee kitten, Wibs :D

Snolly Louie is gorgeous, love his plaited main and snazzy hair cut on his sides.

She's a cute diva isn't she Wibs :)

As always top photos Cletus - I love Millie doggie <3 she's the best!

mitz-e what's her name?

No Spade I do not give my cat drugs :p He really likes to hang about with me if I'm toking, so much so that when the Rizlas appear he's over waiting 8)

Haha thanks, he doesn't usually look that smart but he does often have his mane plaited :D

Cats seem to be huge stoners, I've found. Not known a single cat that doesn't wander over and become all friendly when there's a spliff or bong on the go!

Charlie
2790103166_51c854c766.jpg

Toffee
2790100344_f8f705be0b.jpg

Dottie
2790097912_bcd818689b.jpg

Charlie on the phone
2789245341_9b6487da42.jpg

Charlie and Dottie (Dottie is Charlie's baby)
2789245533_ce99cc74e8.jpg

I do love them so ^_^ ♥
They look similar to some of the kitties on here actually :)