Stanton Warriors
30Hz
Roxiller
Chris Carter
Distortionz

I could go on forever!!!!

My fav track at the moment would have to be

30Hz - Ghost in the Machine

Mixing breaks is particularly fun. You can mix it in many different ways. You can take a house approach and mix it very slowly and smoothly. You can take a DnB approach and do lots of cutting and big drops etc. There are heaps of other tricks you can use.

This is my way of weeding out the breaks heads on BL too......

So just ducking you're head in to say "I like breaks lots" would be much appreciated :)

I like the phat booty bouncing breakSs!

Stanton Warriors
Freestylers
Hybrid
Koma & Bones
Freq Nasty
Soul of Man
Lee Combs
Aquasky vs Masterblaster

particular like Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc (Stanton Warriors Remix) and Stanton Warriors ft Twista - Pop Ya Cork...at the moment....BREAKS...its PHAT...its GOOD!

Andy Page
Phil K
Habersham
Hellpass
Smight
Brian Seed
Relisys
Momu
Rai
Jacob Todd

Ghost in the mahine is a fuckin tuuune, was getting a bit disgruntled with alot of breaks but its still all good fun, plump djs are pretty unbeatable in the funky/production side of things, Mixing breaks is definitley well fun though, I still love having some loud mixes with all my nuskool stuff, and there are so many things you an do and mess about with., but yea some of my favs in breakbeat in general;

splitloop
plumps
soul of a man
skeewif
-
evil nine
blim
dan f
dopamine
freq nasty
ils
breakfastaz
rennie pilgrim
-
kraddy
bassnectar
lawgiverz
s.o.t.e.g
tipper
point b
-
vex'd
30hz
digital mystikalz
dusk + blackdown
dj distance

Oh how i LOVE breaks!

I cant ever find any good breaks sets to download, EVER :X

No matter what mood i am in, they just make me smile and wanna dance my ass off.

anything other than icey and anne is fine by me. im open minded.

smokin' joe said:
I wanna talk about breaks :)

30Hz - Ghost in the Machine

Ghost in the Machine, are Electro. ( it's all breakbeat relativity, but the sub-genre is def. there in their music.)

If you like them you should check out:

ATF ( analog to future )
Bytecon
Hydraulix
Merlyn
Dynamix II

dreamgirlie19 said:
Oh how i LOVE breaks!

I cant ever find any good breaks sets to download, EVER :X

No matter what mood i am in, they just make me smile and wanna dance my ass off.

Listen to www.kissfm.com.au RIGHT NOW!!!

Or you could just do a P2P search for any of the artists listed in this thread :)

i adore breaks too. I was getting worried because on other posts in this forum it seems like most people on bluelight like trance.
My fave break artists are:

Krafty Kuts
Soul of Man
PLump Dj's
Freestylers
Tipper
Meat Katie

to name a few.

Most people on bluelight like trance? What a load of rubbish..

I think Bluelight has quite a diverse music forum, with pretty much every genre of music being discussed at one time or another..

Im really feeling the progressive breaks.....Seems to be a new emerging style of breaks...and getting fairly popular....I think its a great fusion...cuz u get the edgyiness of breaks but the smooth euphoric rhytum of progressive house...It fucking rocks....I highly suggest checking some of tit out if ur unfamiliar w/ it

Im feeling artist like...

Luke Chable
KvK
Vek
Blue Room Project
Hernan Cattaneo (check his new 'Warsaw' track.....unbelievable!!)
Oliverio
Habersham
Orchid
Viton & Stel

Im also staring to get into some electro breaks as well.....but im pretty unfamilar w/ some of the decent artist out atm

smokin' joe said:
I like some of that stuff dude, especially the stuff by tone deaf junkies 8o

yeah man i've heard good things - not listened to any properly tho! :)

Hypnotik1 said:
Im really feeling the progressive breaks.....Seems to be a new emerging style of breaks...and getting fairly popular....I think its a great fusion...cuz u get the edgyiness of breaks but the smooth euphoric rhytum of progressive house...It fucking rocks....I highly suggest checking some of tit out if ur unfamiliar w/ it

Im feeling artist like...

Luke Chable
KvK
Vek
Blue Room Project
Hernan Cattaneo (check his new 'Warsaw' track.....unbelievable!!)
Oliverio
Habersham
Orchid
Viton & Stel

Im also staring to get into some electro breaks as well.....but im pretty unfamilar w/ some of the decent artist out atm

Matthey Dekay is prob the one you missed there.. amazing production!!!!