PDA

View Full Version : Cocaine vs. Adderall (Euphoric Wise)

10C
20-06-2009, 11:08
So never tried Cocaine yet, but done Adderall PLENTY of times this year. Now I'm wondering (Since I have the money to buy the COKE, hehe), which is more euphoric in your opinion fellow bluelighters?

I have always used instant release adderall (Usually pop 20mg snort 10mg and pop the other 10mg 2 hours later). I always get very euphoric with Adderall, it makes me feel like everything is perfect.

NOW, with Cocaine, is this euphoria as strong, Im just guessing its stronger but it lasts much shorter than with Adderall and Amphetamines.

Does anybody have experience, what in YOUR opinion is more euphoric. And are you as sympathetic with Coke as on Adderall?

I guess what Im asking is how similar are the highs between Adderall and Cocaine?

RedLeader
20-06-2009, 11:24
NOW, with Cocaine, is this euphoria as strong, Im just guessing its stronger but it lasts much shorter than with Adderall and Amphetamines.

Pretty much. And the coke euphoria is more physical, whereas an amphetamine euphoria is more mental. Not to discount the mental side of the coke euphoria, but being in your position once, I really picked up on the physical aspect of cocaine, as compared to amphets.

If you get good product, it hits hard and fast. But it does have a very artificial feel to it. It's good, but again, be very careful with the stuff.

10C
20-06-2009, 11:48
Thanks for the reply.

Yeah, while 'high' on Adderall I felt like I was the shit, but literally I was no better physically at doing things (even though I thought I was). Only physical effects I got really where my hands shaking with higher doses, chewing on my gums (if that makes sense), I chewed so much gum one time with a 60mg dose that I practically ripped so much of the inside of my mouth from chewing, OUCH that hurt!. Also heartbeat was crazy with Adderall.

It will probably be a while before I try Coke, mostly because I want to get back into good shape (I lost a bit of weight after using Adderall) and am playing football regularly so I really dont want to use anything until my season is over.

Krowsnose
20-06-2009, 14:16
Honestly my first experiences with adderall and other amphetamine meds were incredible and probably the best stimulant experiences I've ever had. But you'll probably find the more you do them the more they lose their magic. Even taking long breaks in between I just don't get the same kick from popping a couple adderall. Now they just make me feel like shit.

I don't know if that's a common thing for people, it could have been puberty, but its lead me to not bother with add meds any more. Good coke however has stayed nice to me. If you use everyday it'll start to lose its magic but taking a break for a while should restore it.

10C
20-06-2009, 16:00
^^ Definitely true. I had the most AMAZING time the first time I tried Adderall, which was in the form of lines...so I dont know how many MG's I had, but it was enough to make me feel amazing, and it was my first time trying a stimulant drug (Besides caffeine).

No matter how many times I do Adderall, or how MUCH, I could never ever get the same high I did as the first time...oh well. My good connection for Adderall (Who was very cheap with it also) has moved, so no more Adderall for me...unless I find a new connect of course.

And yes, in the last couple of times I've done it (few months ago), If I ended up doing it twice a week, the second time I would feel like shit, and would be super depressed the week after using.

phatass
20-06-2009, 16:09
i've never tried adderall but i've tried speed/amphetamine and cocaine is definately more euphoric.... amphetamine just keeps you awake and speedy, maybe a bit chatty...

but cocaine really isn't worth the price you pay for it... you'll probably try it and be like "what, so this is what all the hype is about? whut the fuck, this sucks?"...

pkt
20-06-2009, 17:12
It differs from person to person, also you cant rely on what people say because they may find adderall more euphoric because the are getting shitty coke or they simply prefer AMP's to cocaine....

personally bomb coke is the most euphoric stimulant out there but then again i dont find any amp's euphoric with the exception of meth and even then i'd take decent coke over pure chrystal any day of the week.....

Mystery Brew
20-06-2009, 17:21
cocaine over amps for me. I dont like the residule side effects of amps after the initial euphoric hour is gone..the inability to not eat for sleep for the rest of the day kills me

Johnny blue
20-06-2009, 17:44
Thanks for the reply.

Yeah, while 'high' on Adderall I felt like I was the shit, but literally I was no better physically at doing things (even though I thought I was).

I just had a convo about this yesterday. I was at work and telling her that the addy I was on made me only mentally there. I was telling jokes and just fucking walking around like a rooster in a hen house. My body was still tired and I found myself not doing much physical work at all, just reading or talking to people. Very weird feeling indeed.

Cocaine euphoria on the other hand can be pure bliss. The caveat is only the good shit produces this and if you don't find anything good then you'll probably just be tweeking uncontrollably. I've insuffalated cocaine so good I almost cried, never even close with addy.

Rodya
20-06-2009, 19:58
both can be fun, its really all subjective and depending on things like the occasion
-if you want a productive day of getting shit done, and wan to chain smoke cigarettes and eat nothing while you get shit done, then do adderal
-if you want to hang out with your friends and socialize, but you're willing to spend quite a bit of money to have a good time, then do coke

they're both fun in their own way, i personally find cocaine to be more euphoric but it has drawbacks

try both and tell us what you think =D

pr0d1gy
20-06-2009, 20:01
coke has a WAY harder comedown

Johnny blue
21-06-2009, 01:07
^ agreed. Cocaine isn't something I'd do during the day. Usually a night of cocaine will end in crazy sex and passing the fuck out or drinking myself into oblivion and passing the fuck out. Without something or a benzo to keep yourself occupied it can suck.

Adderal on the other hand is just a oh shit I'm tired type of comedowm IMO

New
21-06-2009, 01:23
Adderall was far more in tune with what I wanted from a stimulant, as well as far more euphoric. I found cocaine addictive precisely because I wasn't getting that mental "godhood" that gave me that powerful addiction to amphetamines.

WatMyConditionIsIn
21-06-2009, 01:41
IMO speed of any kind is WAY better than cocaine. speed is much more focused and wired while coke is very scatter brained and wired. i do enjoy coke if its *really* good but since the doings that are transpiring in mexico its all shit and all overpriced. methylamp is way more euphoric than coke, you get a crazy MDMA-esque body high if you eat or plug it, it costs about the same for a gram (this obviously is totally dependent on where you live but even places where meth is more expensive i still find it cheaper when thinking about the length of the high per dose ratio), it lasts about 20x longer, you dont need to redose every 15 minutes, and i find that the comedown is not really that harsh when eating/plugging in that it is a much more gradual tapering of effects similar to LSD which is opposed to smoking/IV/sniffing. adderall or pharm speed has all those bonuses over coke except it doesnt last quite as long as meth and the euphoria is not as strong though still better then coke IMO. plus if you are buying pharms u know exactly whats in them, and if u get crystal then you know it is relatively pure especially compared to powder cocaine. also, i find speed to be a very functional drug that allows a person to get shit done. speed is versatile in that it is awesome to party with but also great for work/study/productivity. coke is not good for anything that requires focus.

PinK~cloud
21-06-2009, 02:14
but cocaine really isn't worth the price you pay for it... you'll probably try it and be like "what, so this is what all the hype is about? whut the fuck, this sucks?"...

i agreed. i've done coke only a handful of times but every time, other than the first, i thought it sucked.
the first time i snorted coke i felt like i could fly. i was running down the side walk and leaping for tree branches. every time after felt like a dirty stimulant like ritalin or ephedrine. same bag of coke too.
amps, on the other hand, make me feel like a super hero. i remember my first adderall high. i felt so powerful for an entire day. the only downside to amps is the fact that i CANNOT sleep.

pr0d1gy
21-06-2009, 06:41
I really love the numbness that comes with a dose of good coke, lol when you can barely talk and your hands are numb is fun, but comedowns and paranoia are HORRIBLE. Adderalls comedowns are easier then coke in every way and are mostly physical and not so much depressed sad shit

Mystery Brew
21-06-2009, 08:13
coke has a WAY harder comedown

Harsher comedown for a little bit

or

a harsh comedown spreaded out through the rest of the day not being able to sleep--Adderall XR

Rodya
21-06-2009, 16:37
Harsher comedown for a little bit

or

a harsh comedown spreaded out through the rest of the day not being able to sleep--Adderall XR

exactly, you can ease the coke comedown with a benzo or some heroin, the adderal comedown is long, painful, and annoying as hell (like when its 3 am, your tired, you want to sleep, but you cant because you only took the adderal 18 hours ago)

fargo1974
02-12-2009, 09:38
I have never done adderall but am experienced at coke. Been doing it for at least 10 years.. how do I still have a nose?

Anyways... ive come close to that high but never like i have tonight. Tried Adderall. It's so similar it's scary! A few differences... for me..

THe high isnt as high. You feel euphoria but nothing like a good line.
2nd... i'm f'ing wide awake and keep coming down! At least with the other you have it. .. goes away and you sleep. This is never ending. They give this to kids?

and ive read people snorting this.. HOW? It's rock hard?

I guess i'll spend the extra money on the real deal. This has far too many cons. I felt a little high but not enough to suffer like I have been.

Just my opinion.

fargo1974
02-12-2009, 09:44
My opinion... so far this friggen adderall comedown is worse than any coke comedown Ive had! WTF! It's been HOURS and i'm dying!

No.. dont like this at all and this is pure pharmeceuticals! NOT COOL

rangrz
02-12-2009, 16:38
I perfer amphetamine to cocaine anyday for euphoria and epic win. But it depends on what your after... I fucking love the wound up, motor driven GO of amphetamine. But not everyone does. if your looking for a more relaxed/chilled but still UP high, cocaine would deliver, for 30 minutes or so between re-dosage with rocketing tolerance to the expensive stuff.

D-amp and Methamp are both way better then raceimic amphetamine in adderall, much more central effects compared, so less of the body loading side effects....i'm assuming you have a RX, look into dexedrine and desoxyn as alts to Adderall.

pofacedhoe
02-12-2009, 19:37
coke is not good for anything that requires focus.

bullshit- really great cocaine helps you to concentrate at doses of about a quarter what you would need for a moderate high, any more and the euphoria is distracting.

real cocaine/ coca tea most definitely improves focus (WITHOUT ALCOHOL!):\

largeamount
06-12-2009, 03:13
THe high isnt as high. You feel euphoria but nothing like a good line.
2nd... i'm f'ing wide awake and keep coming down! At least with the other you have it. .. goes away and you sleep. This is never ending. They give this to kids?

Just my opinion.

i agree coke gets me much higher than adderall ive blown adderall a bunch to get studying and work done but there is no comparison to good white, to all the guys that say adderall is more euphoric than coke i cant even imagine how shitty ur getting ripped its probably baby powder cut with baking soda

rangrz
07-12-2009, 03:36
since you cant sleep for 18 hours, thats why you take the fuck moar and carry on until your on the edge of hallucinating, when you take benzo's and opiates to cushion the crash and get some sleep. so you can repeat it over again after getting rested and eating, allowing you the energy to pick up another cute girl who's extra amourous from E pill at a after hours lounge 5 out of seven nights a week.

or you can try that with coke and get pwned by its relative weakness, your high tolerance and the cost to keep flying up there like superman considering the above two factors.

kzorro
07-12-2009, 04:20
Cocaine is way more euphoric IME, and any euphoria I got from amphetamine went away after doing it a couple times.

Mr_Fluffykins
08-12-2009, 05:36
I find them both addictive, but i like how dex lasts alot longer, especiall if you continue to dose multiple extended release capsules, how it bulds up, but the rush is shorter, each time and eventually you have to break open the capsules to get the same effect

cocaine, makes me gag, i dont like railing after doing to much E it sets off my gag relex and coke just sucks orally, i do like doing the gummies though
i love the taste lol, except when its running down the back of my throat

adderal is a multipurpose drug, but its great for focusing cuz i have adhd , i just like to use it in massive doses

kjdee
16-10-2010, 01:22
I take coke on a regular basis and have had good experience with all phets including MDMA. Phets are good value for money but can be annoying due to their long lasting residual effects due to a long 1/2 life. Coke is expensive but I can get it cheap for an amount!! There are loads of phets and you can mess around with mixtures etc for the desired effect however, I can get high on coke and get some sleep, wake up have a coffee and something to eat and feel not too bad which would never happen with phet!! As far as the euphoria goes coke is mid range (dependant on type of coke opposed to type of phet) but if ya get flake there is no comparison. I can also have good shag on a mid dose of coke which is normally a no no on phet!!

rangrz
16-10-2010, 01:25
Give me phets anyday, nice long half life, no bathroom every 15 minutes bullshit.

16-10-2010, 07:16
These are my two favorite drugs, and I'd say that I have a pretty intimate understanding of their effects, and how they compare to each other.

I'd definitely have to agree that coke is more physical than adderall. I get an extremely pleasurable rush that hits me in my heart area, almost in my lungs. I feel like I want to talk nonstop, unless I do extremely large amounts where I just sit there and zone out, which is kind of odd. With adderall it's definitely more subtle, and honestly, it doesn't really seem like a social drug unless you're snorting the instant release, and even then, it's a really large amount of powder and fucks up your nose.

They both do have some euphoric effects, but I think they should be used for different things, you cant really substitute one for the other. And honestly, people who say that adderall is equally euphoric are only saying that because they get really bad coke

DeMiZe-420-
17-10-2010, 03:17
Heres my opinion

Ive tried just about every "common" stimulant out there (excluding crack) and have had experience with alot of them from ritalin to the crystal

and id say that GOOD coke > adderall
id say some average coke is > adderall
but i like both so i cant really judge...

K'd-OUT-in-AZ
18-10-2010, 00:46
The comedown from coke..IMO...is worse than Adderall. I don't understand the crying over Adderall comedowns. You just get tired, yet have a hard time getting to sleep...while with cocaine its pretty much the same except there is a sharp harsh decline. Methamphetamine is a different story. I'm referring to Adderall, completely different.

What do I prefer...
With my tolerance to Adderall, I'd take coke, although I think its much too overpriced. If I could still get as high as I could before I "didn't" have a tolerance to Adderall...I'd take Adderall. I don't feel concentrated on cocaine or as euphoric/motivated.

Cocaine... Its just sort of like sitting around a circle of friends, our noes sniffing, talking about nothing, coming down 30 minutes later and then stuffing our noes back in the powder.

WorldWarMe
18-10-2010, 01:26
I've done Adderall once but it was in such a small dose (10mg) in combination with Methylphenidate that I wouldn't be able to tell you how euphoric it is.
I have on the other hand done Cocaine and I never seem to get the effects that people say it produces. It's not a quality problem as I can get some very high quality blow. I get a general stimulation and slight euphoria but I find it's more of a mental euphoria. I did do a large amount once and got a pretty nice feeling but the euphoria is absolutely NOTHING compared to other drugs I've done (MDMA being the most euphoric in my opinion).

JamtasticX
18-10-2010, 04:13
personally i think adderall is better than coke, you get a better euphoria and mental state, whereas coke feels just like tweeking out

K'd-OUT-in-AZ
18-10-2010, 21:45
Adderall lasts SO much longer too (oral).

Coke is 30 minutes & repeat again & again...

PeedOff
18-10-2010, 22:28
Coke has the worst comedown ive ever experienced. Adderall just makes me feel empty headed, retarded and calm as it wears off. Plus you can keep the buzz going for a while with coffee. I find it reduces caffeine tolerance to zero. Every coffee is a strong rush . The caffeine sensitivity lasts about 12 hours when I take adderall (XR) after that theres no point in fighting the comedown.

unsettled
21-10-2010, 14:24
The first time I did coke in High School I loved it, felt like I was Stevie Ray Vaughn and I couldn't put down my guitar until I went to sleep.

I didn't do it again until my early twenties, I think I had some huge differences in quality because a couple of the grams that I got were like instant sunshine, my friend and I agreed that it was amazing how quickly we felt so euphoric but it wore off quick. I think this stuff was good. I got some other stuff around this time that was obviously cut with something and just made me feel like a jittery mess and craving the other stuff I'd gotten a hold of. The whole numbness in my throat and nose was a little off putting and kinda scared me at the time. The comedowns were horrible for me but this was before I knew about benzos.

I have way more experience with Adderall and I prefer it because it lasts longer, and when it comes to Dexedrine I definitely like it more than coke because I don't experience many negative side effects at all and I can sleep on it if I take it late.

I think I'd need more experience with coke to properly answer this question.

ecstasyboy717
21-10-2010, 17:43
If it's good coke veryvery euphoric and great speed high :)

Psychedelic Jay
22-10-2010, 04:00
Cocaine=more euphoric, astonishing mood lift, shorter duration, more toxic(especially with alcohol), more social, swift harsh comedown.
Adderall=Milder euphoria, longer duration, edgier, safer to mix with ethanol, way longer more extravagant comedown.

It all depends on what you are looking for. The excitement of snorting a line of coke is euphoric before it even hits me.

Pure speed, no matter how you snort it is very, very painful. But hot-rails are still fun to do.

K'd-OUT-in-AZ
22-10-2010, 04:01
But hot-rails are still fun to do.

:) ...hot rails...

BananasAndOranges
22-10-2010, 04:11
:) ...hot rails...that and booty bumps ....NO./end

cocaine sucks imho. Even raw. Yes I have had it, not impressed. Almost shit myself, but not impressed. Hate cheap dirty blow. If its your thing then coke, but damp over any uppidy upper besides probably dmeth and meth

cocaine will make your heart explode, meth will too. Do something fun. Coke packs a bang, meth, and amphetamines, pack a punch......

Psychedelic Jay
22-10-2010, 05:08
cocaine will make your heart explode, meth will too. Do something fun. Coke packs a bang, meth, and amphetamines, pack a punch......

*Snorts line off stripper then high-fives his peers*

Dude, it's sooooooo amazing till you stroke out.

It's like I do a line and SHAZAAM!!!! I'm in the fucking zone!
Fucking like a rabbit, and having a terrible comedown with a sore penis really doesn't change my mind about it at all.

I will do it till I am not healthy enough to do so.

Seven-One-Eight
22-10-2010, 06:43
To me there is no comparison, being high on coke takes the cake for me. Adderall (for me) is such a dirty fucking high that seems to leave lasting negative effects days after dosing. While on coke I feel like a fucking beast, and when on adderall I feel like a nervous wreck. Everything feels a lot more artificial. The comedown I get from adderall is 10 times worse than coke. Oddly enough I really don't get comedowns from coke/mdma.

Psychedelic Jay
22-10-2010, 08:06
To me there is no comparison, being high on coke takes the cake for me. Adderall (for me) is such a dirty fucking high that seems to leave lasting negative effects days after dosing. While on coke I feel like a fucking beast, and when on adderall I feel like a nervous wreck. Everything feels a lot more artificial. The comedown I get from adderall is 10 times worse than coke. Oddly enough I really don't get comedowns from coke/mdma.

To me serotonin is the key to this. Coke is a happier smoother high.

deadprez219
22-10-2010, 11:42
So never tried Cocaine yet, but done Adderall PLENTY of times this year. Now I'm wondering (Since I have the money to buy the COKE, hehe), which is more euphoric in your opinion fellow bluelighters?

I have always used instant release adderall (Usually pop 20mg snort 10mg and pop the other 10mg 2 hours later). I always get very euphoric with Adderall, it makes me feel like everything is perfect.

Does anybody have experience, what in YOUR opinion is more euphoric. And are you as sympathetic with Coke as on Adderall?

I guess what Im asking is how similar are the highs between Adderall and Cocaine?

you nailed it in that coke is stronger but way shorter and if you reach a certain point it can make you fiendish where as adderrall lasts quite awhile and whereas with adderrall you get pep and a gradual lift off coke shoots you rite up but when it runs out you crash hardcore

Psychedelic Jay
23-10-2010, 00:19
you nailed it in that coke is stronger but way shorter and if you reach a certain point it can make you fiendish where as adderrall lasts quite awhile and whereas with adderrall you get pep and a gradual lift off coke shoots you rite up but when it runs out you crash hardcore

Yes dude. Cocaine will leave you in the dumps harder than a bin full of trash being collected by BFI and stolen only to be burned in the end.

Yes, it can be that damn bad sometimes.

gamroc
17-01-2012, 14:17
Well I've never messed with coke, at least not yet, if I could find some in my tiny town I'd love to try a line. I've heard a nearby city usually has some pretty good stuff and I know a few guys who used to be into coke, so I might have to once again become my own experiment, for science of course.. lol I've heard a lot of people say that it's over hyped and over priced for what you get though, I really wish I was friends with someone who is into coke, just so I could try a small line and get a feel of if it's worth it or not, I'm pretty big on the whole "bang for your buck" idea lol

On the other hand I'm pretty sure I've tried just about every scripted stim except for desoxyn. Out of all I've tried (focalin,Vyvanse, adderall, concerta and ritalin) I would have to say out of those my favorite would be Focalin I think I got it about a week after I acquired like 5 40 mg vyvanse. In my opinion if you want to be really euphoric with almost no side affects (except for everything that comes with binging on stims) Go for the focalin if you can find it. The first time I did them I think they were 10mg and I took one orally and railed one and I was flying for a good 2 hours, nothing but a really clear speedy high ( I tend to mix stims and weed quite a bit so of course that changes things, and IMO really helps fight off any possible nausea). The only problem I found with focalin was that your tolerance goes up almost right away to where if you were to start at around 7 pm by about 1-2 am you most likely be able to feel much of a high, even if you redose, It just keeps me up throughout the night (It's a good way to catch up with friends in other time zones though).

MY second choice would have to be Vyvanse. I just love vyvanse because it's a really clear high for a 'phet high, it's almost a "translucent" high IMO you can tell it's there but you don't feel really high, you are just extremely happy and energetic for hours, for me this is a perfect combo with some herb, I let the vyvanse start to kick in and then smoke a joint and I'm good for a few hours. I just really like the positive feeling I get from these, Normally I'm a pretty anti social and socially awkward person, but while I'm on vyvanse I'll talk to people for hours on end (and type books when normally I would type a few words to most people) and it seems like it leads to me talking to people I haven't seen or talked to in a long time, I would say my main reason for liking vyvanse so much is due to my social ineptitude. It might sound kind of sad on my end, but I'm pretty tweaked right now, so I couldn't care less right now lol

Now I know a lot of people love adderall and I can see why, the first time I ever took the little blue adderall generics (10mg? I think, might have been 20mg's any one know off hand?) I railed up two of them and within about 2 minutes, I was just sitting at my desk talking to my friends, then suddenly it felt like I was being lifted out of my seat... literally, honestly the first time I took adderall I thought it was the best stim I'd tried yet... But I only felt like that for maybe 45 minutes to an hour, after the initial rush I was left with a really "dirty" feeling amphetamine high. It was still a nice high, but I found that I clenched my jaw a lot more and a lot harder than I do with any other stim I've tried, and I just don't really care for the high much after the initial rush I felt, would I do them again, for sure. Is it my favorite stim? Not really but it's worth a go IMO, the first time is pretty fantastic...

I think I'm just gunna stop there since I haven't done enough concerta or ritalin to give too much info, then again I don't actively try to get concerta since it's a pain, and since I'm not dependent I don't really see much point in going through the trouble to break the time release, someone tell me If I'm really missing out with concerta, but it just seems like more hassle than it's worth.

I'm sorry if this post is humongous, or just rambles on, I'm pretty jacked up right now but I tried to keep it somewhat on point.

NeighborhoodThreat
17-01-2012, 14:38
This thread is pretty old and doesn't follow BDD's new guidelines so I'm going to close it.