• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

tv: WhatEver, Martha!

panic in paradise

Bluelighter
does anyone else watch this on Fine Living NetWork?

god its hilarious.

incase you havent seen it, the show is Martha Stewart's daughter and her friend busting on her, showing left out segments, or just ridicules parts of aired episodes.

my eyes are watering im laughing so hard. so again, does anyone else watch this?

if you dont like her, its funny to watch them make fun of her, and if you do like martha, its still funny.

tonight it was her and conan o'brien riding and grooming horses, good stuff.

Hahaha.....to be honest I've always loved watching Martha's show. (um..im not sure what show you are referring to in your post though, if its the same...) Her voice soothes me, and I am transported into another world with padded floral hangers, perfectly sculpted bonsais , meatloaf done 1001 ways , and interesting guests that are more often than not put on the spot in scripted, kinda uncomfy situations....especially when Martha keeps fucking interrupting them when they are talking because she cant bear to be one-upped.. 8( =DLOL.
I'm sure others who've been watching the show for a while notices this about her.

I was just watching the "Kids and How They are Today" episode which provided an 8 year flashback. One of the kids helped Martha make this really gross slime for Halloween and when he came back to talk about it, he looked so fuckin embarassed about wearing a stupid costume and fake teeth he couldnt even look at the camera.

Good times.
martha-745730.jpg

this woman, while she is a business genius, is so ridiculously full of herself.

I want to, just once, see her fucking LOSE it. She's totally insane on the inside. ;)

^That is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO true. I can imagine her going absolutely nuts and berating her staff when the cameras stop rolling...as well as screaming this at home....
278169v83l4cizfa.jpg