• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Marijuana & Amphetamines?

I've yet to try this combo always wanted to though! When I used to do Dex-Amphetamines alot I didn't smoke all that much. Now all I do is smoke and can't get em anymore, damn. I remember taking 20mg D-Amphetamines at like 9:30 in the morning at school and ended up not going to sleep til 5:30 that night! Taken them many times before that too and much later in the day(5-5:30 pm) and have still never been wired or stayed up that late. Is that just me or does everyone get that too?

When I smoke while on speed I dont feel the effect as much but I feel absolutely no comedown from the weed either, its nice :)

Good combo. I reccomend getting REALLY stoned on good weed and smoking or snorting some meth. If you wait until after the amphetamines it takes a lot more to get stoned but it is great for the comedown. You do need to smoke more than usual though.

honestly, this is one of my favorite combos

great euphoria, stimulant high with the calmess and slight psychedelic effects of marijuana

This is my favorite combo. I think weed goes a lot farther when I'm all spun out. Highly recommend it. <3

Really depends on the person.
If you're a regular pot smoker... you can smoke weed on just about anything.

To me, pot is relaxing...

Weed enhances amphetamine euphoria a whole lot for me, while also reducing the uncomfortable amphetamine side-effects (agitation, jitters, etc).

on the contrary, this is the worst combination of psychoactives I have ever experienced.

Weed enhances amphetamine euphoria a whole lot for me, while also reducing the uncomfortable amphetamine side-effects (agitation, jitters, etc).

yeah, it definitely reduces the bad effects. ironically, it reduces the paranoia for me

i had 3 xtc pills on friday night at 10pm felt myself coming at 3am smoked a few cones and it brings the euphoric feeling from the pills back on and after few hours have a few more cones bring it back on keep doing that for about a day but after awhile the high starts to get weaker but its still there.

Everytime i do amphetamines, then smoke, i seriously feel nothing.

good chasers for comedowns though

i once took like 50mg of adderall and then smoked a joint and i did not feel any effects from the weed.

can be great, can be savage.
i find amounts, timing, strength, and sequence to be a key factor

When I was a bit younger and almost excessively cautious about my cannabis use, I swore by this combination. On nights when I would smoke with a friend and we went out somewhere, I would always feel a bit paranoid about cops noticing us, people knowing we were high, etc. I found that if I took a relatively low dose of Adderall before smoking (10-20mg when my tolerance was still really low), I could compose myself better--or at least felt like I could--in public and enjoy myself a little more.
I think moderation is key to avoiding that spun out feeling; one that a lot of people ignore.
Nowadays, more often than not I use cannabis during or close to an amphetamine comedown to help me sleep--sometimes it is the only thing that will allow me to do so.

Timing makes a huge difference for me. Whichever substance I allow to take effect first is the one that is generally stronger, even if it's a small difference like 15 minutes. Does anybody else notice this?

I completely agree with you dharma, timing is everything.
Stronger is usually the best to take first, and then let all the other ones take at the appropriate time depending on what sort of experience you would prefer.

This is best during writing.

I disagree. I find that I write better when I'm just on speed, or just stoned. But the combination really wears me out mentally. Maybe it's because I tend to go on binges with prescription stimulants, and it has to do with the lack of sleep/food, idk...

However, my favorite thing about Adderall is the clarity of thoughts and the undying motivation to do whatever the fuck I put my mind to. Weed has pretty much the opposite effects, at least for me -- and I love it for that equally. But the combo sometimes fucks up the good aspects of both drugs.

Tbh, I actually combine them weed and methylphenidate all the time. It's still a bad combination for doing shit, though. I would stick to one or the other for all academic, creative or work-related endeavors.

But there's something about a good, energizing Sativa (think Sour Diesel, for example) that always kicks off amphetamines or methylphenidate for me.

Indica weed and stimulants is a stupid combo...

Also, a funny thing is that I've never had good experiences combining weed with caffeine or cocaine. I specifically like it (sometimes/sort of) with dexmethylphenidate. I'm a very specific person in general...

As soon as the speed starts wearing off, if you have any anxiety at all and you smoke. prepare to be severely fucked up and spun out. If your a serious hardhead then prepare to just be fucked up.

the true after effect :p