• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS : 5.6.09 - Police target drug offences at dance party (winter sound system 2009)

kingpin007

Bluelighter
Police target drug offences at dance party
Friday, 05 June 2009 8:47am

623475_thumbnail_280_Armin_Van_Buuren_Armand_Van_Helden_Laidback_Luke_James_Zabiela_Zombie_Nation_Rozall_Old_Skool_Arena.jpg

Victoria Police will be out in numbers this Sunday night for the Queen’s birthday long weekend.

A highly visible drug operation will be conducted at Melbourne Park to coincide with an all night dance party.

Uniform and plain clothes police will be accompanied by sniffer dogs to check patrons as they enter and leave the venue.

Anyone suspected of carrying drugs will be searched by police and taken back to Melbourne East station to be charged.

Booze buses will also be on the road to test drivers for alcohol and drugs.

Acting Senior Sergeant Don Brown from the Melbourne Regional Response Unit warned partygoers that anyone trying to bring drugs into the event will not go by unnoticed.

“We want people to think twice before they come to the event – if you choose to bring drugs, you will be caught,” Acting Sen Sgt Brown said.

Security will be performed by private crowd controllers within the venue, while police will be performing routine checks throughout the night.

The Safe Streets Taskforce will also be out in force on Sunday night to target public order offences in and around Melbourne.

Beck Angel
Media Officer
MDL 29640

http://www.vicpolicenews.com.au/more-news/578-police-target-drug-offences-at-dance-party.html

QUOTE “We want people to think twice before they come to the event – if you choose to bring drugs, you will be caught,” Acting Sen Sgt Brown said.

AAAAH just love it when the cops big note themselves. Would be interesting to see the stats on how many get busted compared to those who get in with gear.

dammit why did the media have to make fun of cops for their little to no presence at trance energy lol.

Cunts, these blitzes are a huge waste of taxpayers money and police time. They never even seem to bust dealers, just small time users, its fucked.

I wonder how many people will see police and dump all their pills at once like that poor Gemma girl who died at perth BDO.

Pills, schmills.

The number of times I've been round dogs/cops and not been caught...

It's called gameface. It will get you out of every scenario involving no search warrant, ever.

That said, WSS - being on the long weekend and all - is definitely an easy event target for the swine.
Time to get creative with those hidey holes. ;)

After wat happened at TE they will def be making up for it this time!

Ah well as long as i get through i don't care, after Trance Energy it was a given there were gonna be dogs.

Should be a sweet night.

hmm thats anoying.
By search what can they acutally do? i cant see them strip searching someone? to find 2-3 pills? abit over the top isnt it
if a dog sniffs u doesnt it mean they can question you and pant you down? im guessing they cant put their hands down your pants?
i wonder what the real % of users/people caught is

indeed!!!!!! damn piggers go catch people that sells 1000's not users that eat 4-6 a night!

^^^ Everyone says this but then what happens when the supply runs out. Prices go up and the market gets flooded with complete shit. So you might have a shit night, cop a small fine and a slap on the wrist or you might have a shit night and not wake up after eating pma biccies or other rubbish

I don't really think it's an issue that can be resolved without de-criminalization or something along those lines (fat chance ;) ) - Everyone is eating pills and i imagine it's pretty easy pickings for the cops at this sort of thing.

I wonder if they gonna have cops and dogs at we love sounds in Sydney. They cant stop people from bringing in drugs. In Europe where i lived the dealers burried a pile of drugs weeks before the festival. Most people are gonna take the drugs before they go in. Dealers will leave it outside and make there deals there. I dont understand what the police thinks.

lol its so fucking stupid!!!!

hmm our pills will be sniffed by dogs..
Oh hey,lets take G instead and not dose it properly cos our mates use it and say its the new cool thing to do!

Fuckin hell. I love G but you melbourne has the bigger rate of blow outs ever. I mean people use it in brisbane all the time, they might blow out but theyre left alone or with a friend and security just thinks theyre nodding on MD,paramedics check for a pulse if you look dead on the grass, thats it.

They are tight ass down there, even in Sydney i couldnt sit down at a big rave at the olympic stadium.

LOL a QLD event is two cops talking shit to people at the booze area. and maybe a few D's trying to empoty your pockets please attempt question for a group of ppl wearing phatties. But u can just say no

I wonder if they gonna have cops and dogs at we love sounds in Sydney. They cant stop people from bringing in drugs. In Europe where i lived the dealers burried a pile of drugs weeks before the festival. Most people are gonna take the drugs before they go in. Dealers will leave it outside and make there deals there. I dont understand what the police thinks.

What if theres no pass outs?
There wasnt for a big sydney rave

hmm thats anoying.
By search what can they acutally do? i cant see them strip searching someone? to find 2-3 pills? abit over the top isnt it
if a dog sniffs u doesnt it mean they can question you and pant you down? im guessing they cant put their hands down your pants?
i wonder what the real % of users/people caught is

depends if they want to. Just look really attracted to them and ignore the dog when it sniffs your crotch. and rub your nipples or something. cops think raves are gay events anyway theyll be like "yeah ok next one"

no really its a game of chance ive been sniffed and the cops have pulled the dog back after about 3 times of it sniffing my very securely tight double condomed glladwrapped baggied pills package in my underwear, pills had no smell either

Someone needs to get some extended release pingers on the market. Drop it before you go in, it kicks in 4 hours later, cops can't do shit :)

^^^^hahaha that would be a good idea...but for starters someone needs to bring out some decent quality pingers instead of all the shit that's around at the moment

To anyone who is going could you take a few happy snaps of the police operation ...

and of course be great if you got photos of the police giving someone more than a search ..