• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

tv: A&E Obsessed

cocacrazy

Bluelighter
Have you guys seen this show. It's pretty similar to Intervention but it deals with psychological disorders instead of chemical addiction.

Last nights episode was pretty intense. This one woman had OCD thoughts that revolved around killing people, but she didn't want to so it caused her some intense anxiety. The craziest part happened later on but I won't spoil it.

If you haven't seen it check it out. It airs Mondays on A&E right after intervention.

i saw this episode! first and only one i've seen, just happened to catch it while at a friends' house. what a fucking INTENSE show.

all i'm gonna say (since you refrained from spoiling anything) is that the girl with the fear of killing someone... as fucked up as she was, i can't say that the same things don't go through my head. the main difference though is that even though i wonder that shit on a regular basis, i'm pretty confident i'll never kill anyone. :)

and is it just me or was that girls therapist more fucked up in the head than the girl was??? i mean... jesus fucking christ!

I think the other girl in last night's Obsessed was more fuckKKKKKKKed up. She's got some weird compulsions. (hiding hands)

yeah, her compulsions seemed way more prevalent. you could tell that shit was gnawing at her. i was glad to see her making progress. not to mention, i thought she was kinda cute in a weird way, i loved her nails too. :)

Yeah she did have some weird shit going on with her. I swear she was going to bite her lip off or hit someone when her mom was reading to her.

I've seen all the they have shown of this show so far. As a psych major any psychopathology was always interesting but OCD was never my particular point of interest. Although I was rather fascinated with the poor girl with all the strange things that bothered her. The hands and the K sound. She couldn't even interact in a remotely normal way with her family.