Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Phenazepam) - First time - Blackout

Candy_Raver

Bluelighter
Background: I some experience with benzos, xanax, vallium, klonopin, ativan. I have taken those for recreational, and for comedowns over 100 times in the last few years. In the mail received 100mgs of phen from a unspecific vendor.

Dosage: 1.5mgs, since I got somewhat of a benzo tolerance, although not big.

Prep: Phenazepam is soluable in acetone I got 10mg to dissolve in 1ml of acetone. 100mg of phen was dissolved into 10ml of acetone, shook it around and its all in solution. I took a 1cc insulin syringe with the needle taken out, and measured out a dose of 1.5mg. 0.15cc or 15 units, and added to a pile a sugar. Then I placed it on top of a heater for all the acetone to evaporate. Once the smell is gone it was packed into a gelcap.

I popped the gelcap and was chatting online. Within about 30 minutes I lost memory of what I was talking about.

I woke up 10 hours later, and wondered what the hell happened, lights were still on, computer humming, music still playing, and checked my instant message logs, where from 30min to the 45 min mark I have no memory of what I was talking about, I assume 45 mins later I blacked out.

I was 2 hours late for class, and totally forgot I had to go to class this morning. There has a sedative effect of this drug and the amnesia effect of this drug is very strong, it does have a benzo feel to it, the feeling is comparable to taking a good dose of ativan if I have benzos to compare it to. As far as recreation I find it less recreational than the traditional pharm benzos. Maybe I'll try again, if I don't like the effects I'd stick to traditional benzos, and just give this away to a friend.

-PLUR

substancecode_phenazepam
substancecode_benzos
substancecode_pharms
explevel_firsttime

Last edited by a moderator:
With all the talk of amnesia, I'm expecting this one to wind up in evening news hysteria pretty soon...

This compound has been around for years, and havn't even received barely the attention of such as research chemicals.

It's mostly in Russia, and there not too many "vendors" out there who carry it, assuming someone to smart enough order it, they are less likely to make stupid mistakes.

Not that many people tried it, and to many it's not considered fun compared to traditional , so I'm not too worried about the media hysteria.

BTW I ate 1mg today, and went over to this chicks house, I do notice the amnesia, she kept having to repeat herself over and over again because I keep forgeting. I did feel effects but I made me very sleepy, I fought to stay awake on 1mgs. A few hours later I blew 40mgs of oxycontin, and felt nice.

Bware of the strong amnesia effects.

BTW people talk about that to dissolve phen in the best bet is acetone, it has great soluability, but let to evaporate , don't consume any acetone its toxic.

-PLUR

acetone is not toxic, at least not in anywhere near the amount you'd be consuming this way.

Sounds a little like ultra-short-duration temazepam, minus the requisite car theft and memory hole period. Not fun.

Yes I have done phenazepam myself, and I do not have a high benzo tolerance. It was like an extreme sleeping pill to me, void of any euphoria that I get from valium/xanax.

Phenazepam is one benzo to be careful with. I had a month last year of irresponsible dosing which really didn't do wonders for my social life, fell out with a lot of friends.

Also had a friend dab some after not being able to feel a standard dose and they blacked out for around 3 days.

At least you weighed it out and made a liquid solution, probably the most responsible thing you could've done, try dosing less next time maybe 0.5mg and you shouldn't fall asleep/blackout.

I ended up just throwing mine away as benzo powders can easily lead to trouble if you're being wreckless :|

A question to the experienced benzo users who has ingested phenazepam, is it the strongest benzo? How is it in terms of euphoria?

I'll just continue to buy my benzos from the pharmacy without any prescription... ;) and i can get anyone of them except roofies (flunitrazepam), but i get all others, if only i could get opiates as easy as i get benzos... THe only opiates i can get from the pharmacy kinda easy is codeine with APAP and tramadol, and in the good old days i used to get also dihidrocodeine.

Phenazepam the real 'benzo fury'

This isn't the right place for this im sure but I just want to get it out there. Long story short I got 250 mgs in the mail last week. Took 140 and dissolved it in a 700 ml bottle of vodka. I take 2.5 mls from a medicine cup and it sedates me as intended.

So I have 110 mgs left a friend says he wants some I having used barely of mine and not impressed with the effects give it to him as well as my method as measuring. He says he will do the same.

Monday 9/05 - that friend (call him C) cracks the phenaze takes unknown amount mass sedation. Two other friends rock up to his place to try some call them ( X and L) they take it too off their chops.

Tuesday 10/05 I contact C his still off his chops but is going to work anyway he tells me X is still gone. Attempt to contact L and no reply

Wendsday 11/05 I receive a text L spent all tuesday in hospital but it back home in bed so that seems all good I contact X he makes no sense. I drive to C's house where X was staying while out of it (hes gone) so I go to X's place hes there somewhat more awake but still out of it. He informs me he crashed his car driving home and the cops drug tested him at the hospital.

Thursday L is back to normal X is STILL out of it which really begs the question how much he had on monday night because he didnt redose after monday. X goes to work. C has been redosing every day and working his normal job.

Now I wait patiently to see if X makes it through work without getting fired.
I very much regret sharing this with friends but I cant say I didnt expect something like this to happen they are very trigger happy.

acetone is not toxic, at least not in anywhere near the amount you'd be consuming this way.

+1

also there was no need to heat the acetone. it's so volatile that it will evaporate on its own very quickly by just letting it sit out at room temperature.