• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can I Snort This? MEGA

I don't think it really matters, damage wise that is. No matter what you are still doing the same amount and the same amount is getting absorbed through the nasal passage. Now if you wanted to conserve I guess it'd be beter to do smaller lines.

1. make line
2. inhale in nostril

coming up next: degree in rocket science

I'd say it's less wasteful to do more small lines. You can only absorb so much with the finite amount of mucus membrane you have, and if it's good coke you really don't need more than two small lines, one for each nostril.

--- G.

^Agreed: it would be interesting to know what the absorbtion rates are on average. I am sure that people end up wasting a good amount at times.

To answer your question, stick with smaller lines. You can always try another if you feel you are not getting what you wanted out of it.

You can have a little more if you haven't had enough, but you cant go back once you have had too much!

do numerous small lines, because coke always go too quickly ! and like said above, there is a best absorbtion with small lines.

I heard from some peeps that if its 'crystal you just want to do small bumps'

Now I'v never seen cocaine with crystal's, sometimes little tiny specks, depends on the cut of course.

If there are crystal's, its worse for your nose so doing little bumps is the way to go. Your basically making sure it all gets snorted back quicker than doing a normal line.

harm-reduction wise there's no difference really. it's mostly a matter of preference. personally i think it's dumb to try to stretch a gram out over more than an hour cuz you don't get much of a high off such a small amount, but then again i've grown sick of snorting coke period. i'll shoot coke once in a while if i have a downer to avoid the crash with, but other than that it's all a waste of money to me.

What I like to do is make about six bumps of good quality cocaine. You take one bump per nostril (my piles are about the amount a "small line" would be) and see how it goes. if it's not good enough you simple go to the next two. The reason I bump it more often is because the single "shot" of powder seems to hit and stick to my nasal membrances more efficiently than snorting a line, as doing lines leaves my throat caked in obviously unabsorbed powder which is wasteful.

make 3 8 inch lines that are half as wide as ur pinky finger. Rail the first one using both nostrils... And finish off the other 2 an hour between lines. Thats how I do it.

Even when it drips down your throat,its going into your stomach and it sustains yur high. i dont know what ur thinking Vaya

Personally I find large hits of coke stress my body out too much - too much tension. I've also noticed a much greater effect when shorting heavily. It leads to less of it being stuck in my nostrils.

I've snorted massive lines and not really got much more out of it than smaller ones. I think it just clogs up your nose and doesn't get absorbed. Only time permissable to pick your nose and eat it :p

It's like asking if it's easier to get full off a pizza, depending if it was cut into 4 large pieces, or 8 smaller ones.

When I snort stuff it always feel like a ton goes in my throat and I have tried jst not snorting hard and stuff. Do any of you know any other ways to help it?

Smaller lines are safer, rail, take a few mins and guage it, rail again.. whatever..

I made a thread about this a while ago.

I personally think smaller lines are safer, since they lower the incidence of siezure.

In terms of getting high, I still prefer smaller lines because I feel less of a crash than when I take large ones. YMMV.

Cin said:
Smaller lines are safer, rail, take a few mins and guage it, rail again.. whatever..

False, smaller lines aren't safer unless you're taking less, if you take 2 big lines and 4 small ones, you're doing the same amount of damage because it's being absorbed in your nasal passage, etc. So healthwise you're doing the same damage, I would go with small lines until you're satisfied.