Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Plugging ecstasy: don't be shy.

MrMan737

Bluelighter
Supsupsup!

Okay, so I hear a lot about plugging ecstasy.

I want to know both the proper way to do it (preferably without a syringe, if it's possible?) and whether or not it's worth it.

Just give me the basic 411.

Anybody?

Thanks!

Have you tried checking out the Directory?

Look up Plugging and you will discover a heap of threads with info about How to do it.

Sounds like you could be someone who would enjoy the ancient toilet paper method.

I usually use the cap that's on general insulin syringes and crush the pill up nicely & mix with half a cap of water, mix well and then take a pair of scissors and cut off the needle, making it needleless, then suck it up and lay down on your side, relax and stick it on up slowly as deep as possible but only go to your comfort level. Lie on your side for about mins after youre done and youre set...it should hit you in around 20 minutes. :)

since plugging hits the bloodstream quicker, what if you were already rolling and plugged a couple?? should be safe right?

Yes it would be safe, would probably be abit of a mission doing it when your already rolling though.

Do you really have to use a syringe, Or would just sticking a pill in my ass have an effect??

Do you really have to use a syringe, Or would just sticking a pill in my ass have an effect??

There is not alot of fluids near the rectum to properly disolve a pill. If you really want to benifit from plugging, syringes are the best way to go.

Also, you're not likely to feel alot of discomfort from inserting a small lubricated syringe in that place, but pushing a whole pill all the way trough might be a different story.

i wish i could get the chance to plug.

i am kinda nervous/shy about it though lol.

and really i dont have the chance because i get it with my friends and eat it right then...i'm not gonna be like oh hold on lemme shove this up my ass :p

but seriously when i get the chance to plug, i think i'm gonna love it

Have done it and recommend it for those who get dodgy stomachs from swallowing beans or just want to try something a bit different. It comes on quicker and the roll is a bit different.

Just stick it on the end of your finger, relax and stick it up as far you can. It will burn but does'nt last long. Remember people have been taking pills this way for hundreds of years.

Have done it and recommend it for those who get dodgy stomachs from swallowing beans or just want to try something a bit different. It comes on quicker and the roll is a bit different.

Just stick it on the end of your finger, relax and stick it up as far you can. It will burn but does'nt last long. Remember people have been taking pills this way for hundreds of years.

How is the roll different? Is it a different intensity/duration than orally dropping? Just curious.

Generally the roll is the same orally vs plugging. It just generally shows up a bit faster plugging, and some will say it wont last quite as long.

One other thing to mention, is some people get nauseous eating MDMA...and some swear by plugging as a way to get by that nausea.

i have plugged once. just stuck it in ther! cant really say whether or not it made any difference, as i had already had 2 other pills orally and another orally after the plug. that night was with out a doubt, the most intense roll i have ever had. i ripped up a very strong comforter on my bed, the next day i tried to see how much strength it would take to do that, and i was unable to rip it.

gunna have to say that not liquefying it was a bad idea, my ass hurt for days.

How is the roll different? Is it a different intensity/duration than orally dropping? Just curious.

I didnt find it any different at all. Certainly not anymore intense...just the same.

It lasted as long also however that was sticking the whole pill up.

i suspect if I syringed then it would come on quicker and maybe be more like parachuting?

you dont NEED to use a syringe, but alot of the times my friends just poop out the pill in there shit because it doesnt disolve

If it has'nt disolved then mus'nt be far enough up. Best bet is go past two knuckles of finger.

i find the come-up more intense because there is something in your asshole and it feels weird.

plugging E

I have been thinking about doing this lately, last weekend me and a couple of my friends decided to buy a couple pills. They had a decent amount of MDMA and a little amphetamine in them. We all had one, while I didn't roll very hard but only to the point where my inhibitions were lowered nicely and a mild body high. My friends decided to try plugging their E though, and they said that it was a lot more intense than taking it orally. They said that 1 was enough and 2 might be a little too much. So that convinced me to give it a try next time I roll.

So have you ever plugged E? How was it? What would be the best way to prepare the administration? And what would be the best dose of mdma for me if I were to plug? My sweet point is around 200 mg when I take it orally.

I am merging this with one of the other recent plugging threads....

Best of luck with your plugging, can I suggest you check out the word Plugging in the directory for some comprehensive info.