• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Post your Worst Comedown!

iNOVA

Ex-Bluelighter
Mine was at a rave in Sept 06. Was with a few "new" friends who introduced me to the scene. My friends GF was flirting with me and he was being an asshole so we ditched him made out. Well, even though we were lost in the crowd of infected mushroom, he saw us, grabbed her, and split. I was only on 1 pill and was not really rolling that hard. He was on 6. To make a long story short she lost her keys and someone who saw us walk in found them. When we got back to the car at 4am, it was wide open with stuff thrown all around it.
I lost my first testing kit, all my school work, and an apple powerbook. Then the sun started to come up.

So tell me about your worst comedown.

Had depression and broke up with gf of 2 and a half years.

I'd rather not give the details but lets just say it involved a big long weekend binge followed by a suicide attempt.

Drugs are not the answer to your problems. Except LSD, well it helped me. :D

I had done quite a lot of clean pills over the course of a night, and at about 5am someone who I had given a pill to earlier returned the favour. It tasted terrible, but I was so munted that I had swallowed it before I had a chance to spit it out :( Everything was OK until I got into bed in a friends spare room and spent the next 2 hours having a conversation in my head with myself. Part of me was trying to scare me into thinking I had gone crazy / going to die, while the other was trying in vain to chill me out. I was having massive visual and auditory hallucinations and when I closed my eyes all I could see was a slide show of horrific images. The argument in my mind was going around in a loop aswell.

Didn't like that at all....

The worst comedown ever was after a few day rolling binge in '06(around Christmas). I was completely scatter-brained and crashing hard, and this guy that I was not on good terms with comes in my house giving me a mini X-Mas tree as a gift, and it just felt so fake, and it gave off the worst vibe. The last thing I can recall from that was having the most massive headache I've ever had in my life, hitting the bong, and then noticing that my vision was going and I was about to fall out. I have never felt so shitty/uncomfortable at the same time in my life.

While coming down once, I managed to smoke so much pot that my vision started to black out.

Not so much black out, but whenever I would be in a bright place, it seemed like a car was shining its high beams directly at me. Nausea and a massive headache followed. I was tripping like a fool in my local Starbucks.

This hasn't happened since I was new to pot.

this new year had a purple transformer aka the fake pipes that were all over took 1 1/2 felt like i was on pain pills at first new i had gotten gipped after i got relly slow and no happy at all , felt like my heart was attacking , fell asleep soon after that woke up felt fine then random as hell i get the feeling my heart is skipping beats ,i was tripped out and had theese fellings all week . iv done a lot of shit but this was the worst feeling ever like the onset of dxm and cumming down off ice i was a mess and the worst part was i was otherwise fine so id be like ok its finally over- then out of nowhere id start tripping again like every 10 mins , relly painful to my cheast hurt soo bad , had musle spazums in my lungs and back almost went to the er three days later because my heart was still beating irregularly looked em up on pr ,said they were bzp,tmfpp i was like well wat the hell is bzp or tmfpp!!!????? looked up the side effects and there it was everything i was suffering from was siddeffects of that shitty fake x tab , as i scrolled down it said death is possible many days after due to heart failure , thats wen i got relly scared. i called every one who had took it at bitch them out sooo badd for telling me they were clean pills, i was like" yea there so clean they aint got no mdma in em at all dumbass *&%^$&$$! %#%^&%&&*! , " but there were ppl who actully thought they were good and that they new wut mdma felt like (some were ppl i had rolled with berfor on real mali , how they got the same oppoinion idk just stupid ppl thinking they are on x and relly its speed and bzp or crack shit .....yea thats my worst but i am alot more carful now its

but just plane mdma takes alot out of you if you do it toomuch -i did it 3 times a week for 2 weeks i was a shell of a person after that like a trippy looking rave zommbie - and the first time i did it rolled balls all night had a shitty comedown so i did some coke later that day smoked ice ,then at work i proceeded to have a melt down. then my dubass trys it again like two days later , now i barly rember anything from that time but the stuff i do makes me laff at the same time curse myself lol

Only have had a few 'bad comedowns' from mdma and/or mda. Usually 'bad comedowns' were from meth, bunk, crap pills. The worst comedown ever was the first time I rolled. Just because I felt soo good and not being used to the high going away..

I've never really had that bad of a comedown..then again ive only done 2 pills at a time, and I've never gotten anything too methy

Ive had many, but one of them was...

Dropped at a mates place at around 6pm (expecting a big night), partied at the house for a while, mad fun, headed to a local club, took a few more, awesome night.

Came to around 3am, kicked on to another club, took another few, im up to about 6 or 7, way more than I usually do in a night, normally dunk 2-3.

Took one more, started to kick in, started to loose my sight, heartbeat was racing, felt like i was about to die, everyone was out to get me, freaked the fuck out, run outside, vommited, and ran and hid in a mates car, believing I was going to die.

Gurgh.

Was scat for the next 4 days, stayed in bed, alternating between crying and laughing

I have a few bad ones. Once, I was rolling on 7 pills, and 3 of them were 'purple aliens' which ended up being 5-meo-dipt and not MDMA (according to ecstasydata test). So for basically the whole day after I was exhausted but was coming down off the 5meo so I couldn't sleep. My girlfriend and I sat in a daze for hours, trying to smoke marijuana to calm down, which only perpetuated our inability to remember anything we'd say or start to talk about. I felt mentally incapacitated for days. Such a strange trip.

I suppose another worst comedown would be when I took 3 pills that must have been meth bombs. I couldn't sleep for a full 48 hours, exceeding the 36 hours I stayed up the last time I snorted crystal. After ~40 hours I started hallucinating and whenever I'd close my eyes I'd picture myself somewhere else and have conversations in my head. My legs felt like they were full of energy (probably perpetuated by minor heroin w/d) and even stretching/moving would not make the feeling cease. I ended up smoking heroin to bring myself down to baseline, and then into a soothing sleep. Probably a dangerous idea, but it worked. Still felt terrible the next day.

But for all the shitty comedowns I had, they were proceeded by fantastic rolling experiences =D

the weekend before my senior year of high school my sister brought home 4 yellow rolls with an aztec looking print on them....

we each ate one and then 45 minutes later we each ate another....

Smoked a bowl and then the first one seemed to hit....

It must have been pipes because once i came down i managed to sleep.

We had to shop for school the next day, woke up sleep deprived and pissed the fuck off.... i wanted to kick the next little kid at target who ran out in front of me.... I was angry...

I guess I only had bad comedowns while on speed.

However, I had pretty bad trips on E during the time I abused it. I remember the last one.

Well, there's this girl I used to love a few years ago. She was the only one I ever did loved, but we never came together. Today I totally got over it, were friends, i'm happy, and im also a convict-single man again (as I used to be before knowing her).

Well.. During the cunfused trip, I started to believe that my way of life is totally wrong, and I would never be happy without her, and also that she hates me because I used to do E when I was a teenager. god, those thoughts looked SO REAL. I was so scared and depressed and sad, like I was deep into the most intense romance movie.

It took me a few hours after coming down to put myself together

to start off by tellin my worst come down i have to back track. the first time i rolled was the 1st time i tried a ripstik if you dont know what this is look it up. ripstiks are the best thing to ride when your rolling if your capable.
now to my worst come down. i was at a friends house rolling watching the play menu for half baked on a projector. one of my friends wanted to try out the ripstik so we headed outside where we were in the middle of town with 2 of our chick friends. i jumped on it and showed him how to do it amd then a cop rolls by so i jumped off and the cop hit his lights and turned around but didnt come our way so we decided to just head inside. as i turn my friend's neighbor starts screaming at us to get across the street and to get inside and me being calm i tried to talk to him about it not realizing a fucking black dude was standing infront of him pointing a gun at his face! i ran upstairs and freaked out for the rest of my roll doing carpet angels and breathing heavliy to calm down. the cops showed up next door and left and later the black guy returned. earlier on i had made eye contact with him which freaked me the fuck out. when he returned i looked out the window where i made my 2nd eye contact with him.

me and my gf both had pillz
and rolled for a couple of hours
but then the mdma wore off and my bones
ached SO BAD and i was so tired
but they were meth bombs
because i couldn't fall alseep til the morning
and we dropped at seven that night so 12 hours.
and i was in so much pain for some weird reason.
and i have the restless leg syndrome too :[

not that bad but still.

also at my first rave
i was outside while my friend was smoking
and i crossed my arms cause it was really cold.
and this guy across from us says to this girl
"see people like her shouldn't be here"
totally killed my roll and felt like shit.
i was just cold not mean...
i can't believe people that rude go to raves
it makes me so mad!
plus usually if i was sober i would have defend myself
but e makes you weak... :[

everytime i think about it makes me really sad.

beyond sad.

Coming down at the police station after been arrested with bout 16 pills tweaking on speed n pills. That was kinda bad when ur eyes roll but u cant hold it back.

I had a 3.5 hour martial arts grading in which we have five 1min breaks, then i went raving.

Night was alright, i was fucked on 2C-I, then i had a pink pistol. As far as gurning went it was okay. The scat was unimaginably bad though, i felt like i had a fridge on my back for 3 days afterwards, it was terrible.

Losing complete control of my body's reaction, body and face numb, not being able to move my body (paralyzed) and twitching everywhere. Great experience! Not... Went to the hospital and I'm still pretty traumatized about it (happened in november). I'm not as scared anymore though. Grey transformers with pokeball on the back, so pretty clean. Took 3.5

hmmm.. after a 2 week binge on methbombs with ALOT of meth in them (like an absurd amount of meth!) and also pure MDMA....I slept for 5 days straight. afterwards, even walking around outside just felt like the most horrible thing ever. Light hurt me eyes....I was pale, skinny, and mangled. egh.