• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

xanax and how to increace the euphoria

Please dont post like that, it's terribly hard to read.

My advice is to switch benzos. I only use alprazolam to sleep, it has very little euphoria for me. Or just switch to other drugs altgether...drugs with real euphoria :p

thats just you though, ( absolutley no offence intended) i like all drugs, for different situations, we were mearly having about a drug we both like? all people hav a fav, and u should respect that. no hostility by thr way!:D

Not many will agree with me but some will. I take 30mgs of adderall and take 1mg of adderall an hour later and im not all jittery but awake and less anxiety its a dangerouns mix but its a badd ass euphoria you get from being on stimulating but being calm.

Not many will agree with me but some will. I take 30mgs of adderall and take 1mg of adderall an hour later and im not all jittery but awake and less anxiety its a dangerouns mix but its a badd ass euphoria you get from being on stimulating but being calm.

lol i think you mean you take 1 mg of xanax an hour later.

drink a glass of grapefruit juice and smoke a blunt or two. That'll do the trick with xanax

just read this thread curiously and came across the fruit juice posts...

was wondering what other drugs fruit juice will increase (codeine by any chance??)

Couple beers, a joint, and a few vicodin with your xanax make for a very nice evening. Just don't overdo any of them (like 5-10 vics and 20 beers = bad time imo). And when i say a couple beers i mean just that; 1-3 beers is all.

EDIT: to 2point2ek: ive always found doing a CWE of 70mg codeine then mixed in kool aid plus eat few xanax are quite nice. They potentiate each other very well.

potentiating xanax

im going to stick to the topic and give you a heap of POSSIBILITIES that you can make up your own mind about, and of course some will be dangerous, and some might think they increase anxiety but here goes,

KAVA KAVA- in high doses this is a highly underated drug. pill form and natural form work equally good for me.

Datura or brugmunsia- unpredictable, but chewing and swallowing two big leaves will leave you somewhat sedated and screwed up, and dry mouth.

anithistamines: Diphenhydramine, promethazine and then doxylamine.

By far and this knocks me out more than xanax i reccomend mirtazapine. under the trade name avanza. its a atypical antidepressant, which will calm your nerves and put youo to sleep with even a regular dose of 30- 45 mg. it gives you rocking lucid dreams too! any doctor will give it to you as its not suposed to be addictive..

AVANZA- defenitely your best bet. easily found and cheap enough, 5,30 if you live in australia.

or snort your xanax. works for me!

Couple beers, a joint, and a few vicodin with your xanax make for a very nice evening. Just don't overdo any of them (like 5-10 vics and 20 beers = bad time imo). And when i say a couple beers i mean just that; 1-3 beers is all.

EDIT: to 2point2ek: ive always found doing a CWE of 70mg codeine then mixed in kool aid plus eat few xanax are quite nice. They potentiate each other very well.

well i only do purdue 80s (oc|80 greens) with a pharm grade grinder so the binders and fillers are almost nothing. all crystals after its shaved down and i have done the lean thing back in highschool (codine cough med), drank a whole bottle and nodded for almost an entire day. very eurphoic tho but i have an addiction with snorting.

if weed could be snorted id be doing it 8) so i dont really wanna drink my ills rather just blow em. :)

ok i didnt read the whole thread, but i think that grapefruit juice only enhances OPIATES not benzos, but i could be wrong i guess, just never heard of anyone downing glasses of GF juice to potentiate their benzo. It sure works on opiates tho :)

IMO xanax is just not euphoric. It knocks me the fuck out when I want to be knocked the fuck out, but I wouldn't say it was "euphoric" in any sense of the word. just my 0.02

ok i didnt read the whole thread, but i think that grapefruit juice only enhances OPIATES not benzos, but i could be wrong i guess, just never heard of anyone downing glasses of GF juice to potentiate their benzo. It sure works on opiates tho :)

IMO xanax is just not euphoric. It knocks me the fuck out when I want to be knocked the fuck out, but I wouldn't say it was "euphoric" in any sense of the word. just my 0.02

i usually drink a cup of OJ+Goose b4 i dose my opiates.. this increases it slightly, not sure if its the vodka tho lol

thats just you though, ( absolutley no offence intended) i like all drugs, for different situations, we were mearly having about a drug we both like? all people hav a fav, and u should respect that. no hostility by thr way!:D

None taken dont worry :)

You're right though, everyone has their drug. I wasn't trying to be disrespectful but in truth benzos aren't really that recreational for me or those around me. Like I said I use alprazolam to sleep only.

Sorry i didn't read the whole thread but i've taken xanax on several occasions, the most being ~2mg i believe and i never experienced any euphoria.

At least in the sense of euphoria i used to recieve from opiates.

In fact i've never felt euphoria from any benzo i've taken. Do you have to take a high dose?

I've only ever felt sedation and wanting to go to sleep/next morning hangover.

ive taken tons of benzos but they truly dont have much euphoria (though the drugs they go well with do, of course). its kind of like with alcohol - they're available, and they decrease inhibitions.its not what they give you, but what they take away - your feelings, which is why people take drugs sometimes, to kill certain feelings. if i had a real supply for opiates i would never touch benzos. luckily i have little of either

Capitan said it right only some benzos provide very mild euphoria. To increase the euphoria you can drink or take opiates but that will slow down your cns a lot and you could die.

It's a lot more pleasurable to stick to one GABA modulator at a time.

In fact, just stick to occasional benzo use. Alcohol abuse is bad for you every time you do it. Occasional benzodiazepine use (when used as infrequently as possible) is pretty normal.

xanax is by far my favorite benzo. i've tried them all and love xanax. i take two 2mg bars, mixed with heroin or methadone and you get one extremely "euphoric" high. but be careful - don't do as i do...i have a pretty high tolerance which has taken years to develop. anyway - i love my xanax. a lot of people get prescribed the much smaller doses which don't affect you much, in my opinion anything under a 2mg bar is worthless.

Xanax will have extreme euphoria when you take it after having a panic attack or a freak out. Especiall if your anxiety is high.

But it's never the same. Some days it will make you feel amazing. Other days it wont. Mixing xanax with opiates is definently one of the most euphoric combos.

Klonopin+Xanax+Norco, give that shot and get back to me.

I have a Heroin habit too, it takes me at least 4-5 mg of xanax to feel it along with the H.

why are u trying to get high on a drug that u NEED

don't be stupid... this is what ur in for

keep getting high, loose the high, gain tolerance, cant take away panic attacks, running out of script way to early, days/weeks of no xanax=panic just the fact u dont have it, and that u need it (attacks)

why are u trying to get high on a drug that u NEED

don't be stupid... this is what ur in for

keep getting high, loose the high, gain tolerance, cant take away panic attacks, running out of script way to early, days/weeks of no xanax=panic just the fact u dont have it, and that u need it (attacks)

i get 60 2mg bars a month....for the first 2 weeks i have some fun. then the next 2 i take either a half or a quarter of a bar...i always make sure i don't run out. when you've been a junkie for 10 plus yrs, you learn very quickly what and what not to do to make sure you are ok. plus, you always have to have several back up connects. one thing i will never do is have to depend on someone else to get my shit for me(at their leisure). whenever i have a friend who solely depends on one person to cop for them i tell them this: "you have two choices...you either need to get your own connect (*pref. at least 3) OR you need to get clean NOW." it is a miserable way to live, to be at someone's mercy for heroin.