• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

xanax and how to increace the euphoria

Xanax is my 2nd favorite benzo, I find euphoria in it but it's not heavy, it's just mild.

Well.. i use Opioids, Soma and alcohol ith my bensos (xanax & valium) and it works.
But this is no way harm reduction because one could easily die from this combo.
Im an opioid addict and been for a long time so i have a great tolerance to both bensos and opioids.

if you half your usual dose of xanax and have a beer or two, you'll get the same effect as the whole dose of xanax alone...

BUT THIS COMBINATION IS VERY VERY VERY DANGEROUS

if you half your usual dose of xanax and have a beer or two, you'll get the same effect as the whole dose of xanax alone...

This is one of the dangerous combos I was referring to.

at that dosage, no.

but in general, yes.

Well, not exactly. It's more that benzos are a potentiator for alcohol. An extremely potent one.

Well, there have definitely been people who take 1 or 2 mg of Xanax and just have a few drinks and wake up the next day having no clue what happened whatsoever. It would take way more than a few for that to happen. Even 0.5 mg potentiates alcohol for certain people.

well without tolerance 0.5mg of xanax alone or especially mixed with opiates like methadone can be recreational and potent.

The first time i took xanax and i took 2mg and it was WAAAAYYYY to much i felt like i had 20 beers i couldnt stand up or walk i kept falling down my eyes couldnt stay open i was slurring my words so bad that i didnt make sense, and i only know all this because my friends told me because i remember nothing.

Next time i reduced it to 1mg and that was still alot

Next time i reduced it to 0.5mg and that was a perfect recreational dose

Now i need 12-18mg (6-9 xanax bars) with 100mg methadone to get buzzed that 0.5mg used to do :(

There is no euphoria associated with xanax.
get some temazepam, nitrazepam or diazepam.

Yeah, nitrazepam and temazepam are the best in the hypnos class, but i like bromazepam too, but its very different from the drunkness you get from nitrazepam and temazepam... To bad nitrazepam were removed from my country... at least i still got the football temmzie gels in here.. But i would trade lots of diazepam for nitrazepam anyday..

holy shit!!

66 in one nite? how long and regular do you have to be on them 4 that to happen? i used to love benzos, xanax being my fav, but was not fully aware of the whole alcohol thing, SO..... after getting a script 4 halcion tabs 4 my sleep issues, i decided to take a rec dose with a couple of drinks{whiskey? i know....?} NOT a good idea in hiensite. well to cut a long story short, i went out to my car to get my phone, blacked out, and all i can remember is snapping out of it in the gard station, giving a blood sample after crashing. had know idea i even crashed until i went to collect my car from the station!! i nearly cryd wen i seen my poor baby!:(:( im still waiting to hear what or who(god forbid) i hit!? just a stark reminder that strong benzos and alcohol can make u compleetly retarded! ALSO: i didnt really have THAT much drink, ive luckily passed a breathaliser with the same amount, so my question is would the triazamol higher my blood alc level?? oh to have a time machine eh?!:D
soz for the bump by the way:\

Here's why that's wreckless:
One tablet of Xanax will do the same thing every time. It will always have the same amount of active ingredient and it will always get absorbed in roughly the same way.

A glass of grapefruit juice will NEVER do the same thing. The levels of naringin and bergamottin in each glass will never be the same and can easily fluctuate. Furthermore, these chemicals effects will depend greatly on absorption. A user who drinks one glass with 2 mg of Xanax on a full stomach one day and on an empty stomach the next might end up in a very hairy situation. There is also no such thing as a standard dose for grapefruit juice. No one can tell you a real amount (in ml or otherwise) that will work. This is in part due to the lack of standard levels of naringin and bergamottin.

Parachuting will increase the effects because the increase in absorption will increase plasma levels of the Xanax, which will create a more intense experience.

If the OP doesn't like this type of euphoria, then they should look to different drugs to find a "better" one. It's as simple as that.

it just extends the time of effect-not strengthen it.

ouch, use standard font!
I dont know of anything other than using smaller doses and spreading it out. Seriously, youre going to keep running into this issue so start taking what you are rxd before your tolerance becomes permanently high. Because even if there was something to make xanax stronger, youd be back in this spot quite soon

EDIT: BTW, you shouldnt be looking to get euphoria! just relief! therein lies the problem. A euphoric dose is always going to be more than an adequate dose

this man speaks the truth!!

I'm sorry, but people who say taking alcohol + benzo's is extremely dangerous fail to take into account the intelligence of the people taking it. I've had 2mg of xanax and close to 20 beers without blacking out. I just didnt do that my first time mixing. As long as people titrate their dose up, its not dangerous. Regardless, there is no better potentiater(sp?) than alcohol for xanax.

^^ I agree, its just a case of being carefull, VERY carefull. ive defo learned my lesson, but wen u get it right, it soooo sweeeet:D:D:D

I totally agree, when u get it right its sweet. I just took 15 mg of valium and 1mg xanax along with a 16 oz. can of 6.0alc vol. and a shot and a half of rum. perfect mix for me. I only get stupid when I drink a 1/5 first and then start taking benzo's and i end up taking more than I know is right cause being faded on alochol make me think i am bigger than i am.

Here Here!!:L i read somewhere on here about hiding thier stash and just leavig a few on the shelf, so that by the time they got to "that stage", they didnt remember where the rest were!lol! i think ill start doin that!

^- That works for a lot of people.. but some people (myself included) just have some things they can't forget. ;)

I don't really get much euphoria from Xanax. If I just eat them, there is no euphoria. If I take them sublingually, I get euphoria for maybe 30 minutes as it kicks in, maybe a sort of "rush".

Try it for yourself.

Please dont post like that, it's terribly hard to read.

My advice is to switch benzos. I only use alprazolam to sleep, it has very little euphoria for me. Or just switch to other drugs altgether...drugs with real euphoria :p