European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Body Modification Thread

spindizzy

Bluelighter
I look rank in the picture, but i was stoned off my tits and fucked on endorphins haha.

l_0ffac74b88a0460295529df17c3ed2b5.jpg

l_62761170eb5341b3b1a3aceb309b57f9.jpg

l_b91a12ff605f41ada0a12345e472026c.jpg

Its healed up alot now, theres something daft like an 8mm split, getting it redone soon though.

Where do you go to have something like that done? Always been fascinated by body mods but only have a couple brands and piercings myself.

My piercer also does splitting/scarification/branding/implants/suspension/tattooing. Hes just awesome.

dont you worry about your ears and tongue for if you get a bit older and decide that looking like a mutant isnt something you want to do for the rest of your life? lol

sorry ~ dont mean to offend or anything but those ears and tongue are mental looking!

dont you worry about your ears and tongue for if you get a bit older and decide that looking like a mutant isnt something you want to do for the rest of your life? lol

sorry ~ dont mean to offend or anything but those ears and tongue are mental looking!

It doesnt offend, i find it more offensive if people are just like 'urgh your wierd' instead of actually asking me about it. With my ears if i decide that i dont like them anymore im well past the point of no return for them to go back to normal now but i can get my ears cut and the lobe shaped. As for my tongue - ive wanted it done for like 5 years before i got it done - when I finally got it done it felt like a massive release and my tongue felt like mine.

Its hard to explain, everyone gets modded for different reasons, i get them because i have this image of what i should look like in my head and modification gets me to look like that (slowly but surely).

I havent even started really - although im nearly done with my piercings.

Do you not get sick of people staring at you when you go out?
I dont really give a fuck if people stare, if they wanna stare thats their perogative. I'll look how i wanna look and if someone is close minded enough to think im fucked in the head or something then thats up to them.

Although closed minded people should come with closed mouths.

Its hard to explain, everyone gets modded for different reasons, i get them because i have this image of what i should look like in my head and modification gets me to look like that (slowly but surely).

I havent even started really - although im nearly done with my piercings.

thats pretty cool and hats off to you for having the bottle to mess about with your appearance so much

something i would definitely never get done personally however!

if i was ever going to get any surgery it would probs to be circumsized cos apparently it makes your wang an extra inch or something but i wouldnt even bother with that, im afraid of all things surgical lol

Wonder what it's like getting a blowjob from a girl with a split tounge. Anyone?

What are the rest of your plans?

Want the list?
Piercings, left conch, right tragus, right helix dermal punched to 10mm (cause i cant be arsed stretching it up)

My septum is going to anything between 6-10mm, im not sure yet, lobes to 50mm.
I need my ohm tattoo reworking and I want the 3 bcr's that are on my right wrist recolouring. I want a back piece thats of a tiger in a jungle. I want a swastika scarification on my left calf. My tongue resplitting.
On the inside of my left arm I want ''I never wanted to be different'' and on the inside of my right arm ''I just wanted to be me''
I want transdermal implants, one on each wrist, one on each clavical and one where my madison piercing was (centre of clavicals).
I REALLY want to be suspended aswell.

Theres loads of other stuff but I figure once ive finished that lot, which will take years then I can start thinking what else I want doing.

Edit: I didn't mean to sound like a dick in my last post, sorry!

You didnt sound like a cock, i was just explaining that I dont really care what others think of my appearance, its not their body is it ha.

I cant wiggle each side independently because its healed alot, like i said theres about a 6-8mm split, but i used to be able to before it healed up.

And ive had no complaints about the blowjob thing :p

I didn't understand 90% of the things you mentioned but good luck with it anyway. The tattoos seem like a nice idea.

I didn't understand 90% of the things you mentioned but good luck with it anyway. The tattoos seem like a nice idea.

http://wiki.bmezine.com/index.php/Main_Page
http://www.bmezine.com

I shouldnt be allowed on bme, it gives me ideas.

Oh and just before anyone thinks im some sort of nazi cause of the swastika - i dont use it as a nazi symbol and it fucks me off when people think that thats its only meaning.

Plus the nazis only had it for just over a decade - its a 5000 year old symbol that means the opposite of what the nazis used it for.

Why do you want a swastika on your body?

I like the meaning behind it, same reason I got an Ohm.

The word SWASTIKA stems from the Sanskrit, an ancient Indian language: SVASTIKAH, which means 'being happy'. In India the word is related to things of good fortune because it means being happy. The cause of all life and all manifestations of life is movement.

The swastika is an ancient symbol present in numerous and diverse cultures around the world, including the cultures of India, Asia, the Middle East, Europe and North America.

In India, the swastika has thousands of years of history and still retains its place of pre-eminence among the sub-continent's spiritual symbols. It remains one of the most prominent spiritual symbols in Hinduism, Jainism and Buddhism, and is found adorning temples and religious shrines throughout Asia.

The swastika has been seen as a symbol for good luck by people in both ancient and modern times. A closer look at the etymology of this Sanskrit word, however, reveals a deeper meaning. When the Sanskrit scholar and spiritual teacher, P.R. Sarkar visited Germany in 1979 he gave the following interpretation of the word:

* su - means "good"
* asti - means "to be, to exist"
* ik - means "what is in existence, and will continue to exist"
* a - denotes feminine gender

I dont mean a swastika as in just a bog standard one, theres alot of decorative ones out there and thats what i'll be getting.

That pic with your tongue. WOW... As I was scrolling down the thread I thought you added the blood with photo shop or something. What anaesthetic did you use?

I have nightmares of going to the dentist :)

I like the meaning behind it, same reason I got an Ohm.
I dont mean a swastika as in just a bog standard one, theres alot of decorative ones out there and thats what i'll be getting.

Yeah but to most people swastika = nazi = ww2, concentration camps, 6 million dead jews! :\