Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Codeine Extraction - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have used coffee filters, which took way too long and not as much liquid went through as should of. Old T-shirts and paper towels where too much solids came through the shirts and almost nothing came through the paper towels.

I am starting to think coffee filters+patience might be the way to go but when it comes to drugs I am not always so patient. It is pretty annoying when you do a failed extraction and end up having wasted 20 fucking codeine pills, very annoying infact!

Patience is one of the most important factors with the CWE in my opinion. Can anyone see a problem with leaving the solution over night to filter and then using it the following morning? would it be a good idea to filter it again just to be on the safe side? unless i misread Leftwings post and that is what he just suggested.....

I don't see a problem with it, but I don't see why it'd be necessary either.

Even using two filters it generally only takes half an hour or so to drain through fully.

I've tried refiltering it twice to get rid of extra solids, but I've never had any success with it (it always drains right through without catching anything extra in the filter).

^ I was using one coffee filter and it was taking a lot longer than half an hour I tell you that! Maybe brand has something to do with it? Can anybody reccomend a good brand?

I've only ever had one brand of coffee filter available to me, the 'Harris' brand. I wish it only took an hour, it always takes many hours to filter and i remember reading back in the old CWE threads that chances are a significant portion of the codeine will be in the final drops.

i just use a thin shirt , do a 2nd wash , then filter the leftover goodness about three more times thru a slightly thicker shirt . never used coffee filters at all

Last edited:
I've only ever had one brand of coffee filter available to me, the 'Harris' brand. I wish it only took an hour, it always takes many hours to filter and i remember reading back in the old CWE threads that chances are a significant portion of the codeine will be in the final drops.

I've used the same brand of coffee filters, the unbleached ones, and it always leaves a taste and colour in the final product. Sorta a brownish tinge and it tastes like a wood sort of flavour. Yuck.

I enjoy the flavor of Ibprofen CWEd Codeine. Para flavored is pretty vial but followed by beer has a kinda strange kick to it that I enjoy. As though the taste buds are changeing direction, from one pole to the other. It's an sensation, not a flavor :p

Iv rarely used para codeine, I started with ibprofen and its what im comftable with I spose. against advice...

Can't say id reccomend Codeine to anyone however.

I've used the same brand of coffee filters, the unbleached ones, and it always leaves a taste and colour in the final product. Sorta a brownish tinge and it tastes like a wood sort of flavour. Yuck.

wow, i've never noticed anything like that using these filters.

Has anyone failed CWE? or just get no results from it? I still cant find out what the hell im doin wrong. Tolerance isnt an issue and my liver does convert it:)

only wen using n+. besides that cant really recall any dud extractions besides rushed ones.

lol its got me wondering why it dont work on u as well . considering u say dropping 4-5 tabs gets you relaxed etc unless thats just placebo effect

only wen using n+. besides that cant really recall any dud extractions besides rushed ones.

lol its got me wondering why it dont work on u as well . considering u say dropping 4-5 tabs gets you relaxed etc unless thats just placebo effect

Yeah i tried chemist own with no luck either. 23 pills and nothing. Used a coffee filter and filtered it for quite a while. Filtrate was quite clear with the chemist own brand bit still no effect.

5 nurofen pluses feel quite nice. Deff not placebo. I get dried out, very relaxed and get a very nice deeper sleep the next day. I also get a bit of a headache the next day when i wake up.

Did my first CWE yesterday using 24 Chemists' Own, and fairly happy with the results - gave me a very mellow and pleasant feeling. Have a bit of a headache today though but unsure if it's related.

Yeah i tried chemist own with no luck either. 23 pills and nothing. Used a coffee filter and filtered it for quite a while. Filtrate was quite clear with the chemist own brand bit still no effect.

5 nurofen pluses feel quite nice. Deff not placebo. I get dried out, very relaxed and get a very nice deeper sleep the next day. I also get a bit of a headache the next day when i wake up.

hmmm fucked if i/anyone knows then lol

if dropping tabs works then it cant be enzyme deficiancy

unless u can only metabolize miniscule amounts
even then , some of the cwe shld still work to same extent as dropping the tabs themselves

Patience is one of the most important factors with the CWE in my opinion. Can anyone see a problem with leaving the solution over night to filter and then using it the following morning? would it be a good idea to filter it again just to be on the safe side? unless i misread Leftwings post and that is what he just suggested.....

what i meant is i leave all of the codeine/apap and water over night after it's dissolved properly. it just let's the sludge of apap or ibuprofen collect at the bottom of the cup and leave a nice clear solution on the top which can be filtered much easier and quicker than any other way i've tried. as long as you're getting a virtually clear solution then there's no need to filter again.

you can add a little more water to the apap after you've filtered it the first time just to make sure you're getting the most codeine out of the sludge if you're that pedantic about it.

^ I might try that next time I CWE, hopefully I have more consistent results if I do that and try the nurofens instead or panadeines.

Do I have to leave it in the fridge or could I just leave it in my closet or something?

leaving it in your closet should be fine. i've left an extract overnight on my bench and it worked just the same. good luck:)

Thanks for clearing that up leftwing. Thats what i thought you meant, it sounds like a good idea i think my next purchase will be an ibu/codeine mix and i'll try it out. I only know of one place i can get chemists own brand so itll be nice to shop around ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.