Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Codeine Extraction - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh god yeah I know what you mean. Just as you lift the cup to your mouth and get a whiff of the smell, gag reflex kicks in and you wanna throw it out of your hand and you have to stop a moment before forcing it down.

I find mixing it in with juice helps a lot. I've been using apricot nectar, orange juice does the trick as well.

haha yep, thats exactly it bro. i've just about always got a chaser of GF juice or add some straight cordial into the mix but it doesnt stop me from gagging. apricot nectar juice sound delish:D

Yeah man it is, still foul going down, but more tolerable at least, and good to wash it down with afterwards.

*sigh I can't help but feel im the only one now who seems to enjoy the taste. As soon as I start drinking I can't help but put on a little smile, I drink it down and quite often some of it will spill over and drip off my chin. To a degree I even savour it. It's always a fantastic sight when I get blind drunk, come home, begin a filter then pass out before I get to drink. Il wake up feeling shitty and seedy the room spinning and I roll over to find a glass of clear bitter water, the answer to my problems. I drink it down (a little smile) then curl up for a little longer, smileing because im so happy that I found it. Then il get up and have a beer.

I don't usally have a drink in the morning but when im seedy and hung over if I have 2 doses of codeine and 3 beers I feel perfect in 3 hours.

Codeine to me is like weed to a stoner. Any situation it will fix me up.
For a long while iv been having 2-4 packs a day but I dunno what it is, maybe im just getting older because my useage is dropping off on its own. Every 3-4th day now and im less concerned about getting it.

Dunno if I would consider it a blessing or a curse. The cons are it cost a lot (habbit) and its an addiction. But then I think "Is that so bad? I can afford it and im always happy. Alot of people would do anything just to be happy. Plus if I hadnt had tryed and loved codeine I would have tried heroin. Now I relised just how much I love codeine iv decided never to try any harder opiates. Might have been the best decision I ever made.

Make's me want to drink some right now!

Plus if I hadnt had tryed and loved codeine I would have tried heroin. Now I relised just how much I love codeine iv decided never to try any harder opiates. Might have been the best decision I ever made.

wait until you're given the chance;)

lol ^^so true

though recently i tried the bad boy H a few times , last friday snorted and smoked around a half gram . didnt really do shit to me , wich im sorta glad . prety much put me off trying it and wasting my dollars again

^ I am guessing you got some pretty shit heroin unless you got a big opiate tolerance. I suppose thats where pharms beat illegal drugs though, when you buy them you know exactly what you are getting dose wise, a half gram of heroin could have any amount of actual smack in it.

Static_mind, I can't believe you enjoy that bitter taste of CWE! It is so disgusting imho, did you always like it or did it take a long time of using and enjoying the drug before the positive connection was made?

This thread has made me want to do some codeine lol. I don't kow how you guys just do codeine though, I need some benzos or something to give it a little more kick. Then again most of you guys dose more codeine than me, I think if I did 300-400mg I would be sick though.

^ try it on a full stomach, you have to kick the doseage up a bit but it does wonders for the nausea

I find around 350mg is the sweet spot these days, would be less if I did it on an empty stomach, but then I'd be sick all over the place

drug_mentor - i got medium tolerance with codeine , bout it

yeh i thought at first it was just shit quality but other people around me were gettin very hammered from small amounts of the same shit.

Crankinit the problem with doing it on a full stomach is that I take my pills (mostly valium) on an empty stomach to get full effects so I would be wasting the pills I take with it if I did that.

Leigh it seems strange that you would use that much heroin with little effect with only medium codeine tolerance. I would be pissed if I were you.

Crankinit the problem with doing it on a full stomach is that I take my pills (mostly valium) on an empty stomach to get full effects so I would be wasting the pills I take with it if I did that.

Leigh it seems strange that you would use that much heroin with little effect with only medium codeine tolerance. I would be pissed if I were you.

True. Could always take the pills, have a meal then take the codeine, no idea what the duration on the pills is though.

lol yeh i feel like i shld be pissed off too . pretty happy with the outcome though , iv a pretty addictive personality , thats the last thing i need on my plate

Crankinit the valium does last a while but I try to get away with minimal dosing. Since I actually manage to get the diazepam prescribed to me it is technically cheaper than codeine, but it is also a limited supply that I try to keep balanced so I am never totally out.

I have recently got a pack of 'restavit' which contain 25mg of doxylamine succinate. They reduce the nausea of tramadol and make it more sedating so I might try using one or two of these with a higher dose of codeine to settle my stomach.

CWE has always been a pain in the ass to me though, I have had mixed results where sometimes it works and I am fine, sometimes its a little cloudy and I drink it anyway and feel some abdominal pain and feel paranoid that I have fucked myself up and other times very little liquid comes through the filter and the extraction is wasted.

Because of my varied results I have been too paranoid to even try CWE on a dose bigger than 200mg (20 pills) because I figure even if I fucked it up there couldn't possibly be enough acetaminophen to kill me.

Next time I fill a valium script I will probably buy a big box of codeine and try perfecting the technique as the tramadols I recently acquired have resparked my interest in opiates.

Try it with the ibuprofen pills, from memory an ibuprofen OD has a much more positive prognosis. It's pretty impossible to fuck up a CWE anyway, but the extra peace of mind is nice.

^ LOL so they say it is difficult, I must be stupid because I have definately failed it more than once. I have only used acetaminophen pills though is it easier with nurofen?

Below 100 mg/kg toxic effects of Ibuprofen are less likely. But doses above 400 mg/kg are considered an overdose and can result into any of the above consequences. It is not possible to determine a precise dose that crosses the danger line as it varies from person to person depending upon his/her weight, age and medical record of the individual patient.

http://www.healthoma.com/what-can-ibuprofen-overdose-do-to-you/

Is what I found on google, no idea how accurate that is though. I've heard that doses well below that are very uncomfortable, but perhaps not damaging in the long term.

what do ya use to filter drug_mentor??

i end up with same result everytime , fuck knows how many of em iv done now.

its always clear until i squeeze the filter

Status
Not open for further replies.