Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Codeine Extraction - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
one more dose??

i just had a batch nurofen + 10 tabs put through cold water extraction ...it come out really white
i drank it finding out just afterwarlds that this might not be a good thing
well no stomach aches or real buzz for that matter 1:30 later

is it alright to have another 10 panadiene extra (15mg codeine) through cwe?

it should be fine considering your cwe comes out reasonably fine. did the nurofen contain ibuprofen or apap? ibuprofen tends to be a little bit harder and a lenthier process to get a better extraction over apap.

you should have put this in the codeine cwe extraction thread. there is plenty of good info in those threads that will help you with your extractions in the future:)

I dont beleive that the CWE works. I tried many times with no success all different ways. I just ate 4-5 and that gave me a nice relaxed state but nothin more.

You can not believe it all you want, but hundreds of people have done it and had success, myself included, and scientifically the method is perfectly valid.

The only possible explanation is that you're doing the extraction wrong, or you're lacking the enzymes/have a naturally high tolerance and are just getting a placebo from eating the pills.

Oh it works all right! I've done hundreds of cwe's in the last few years. I'm sure a lot is lost in the process, maybe even up to 50% lose, but they are so damn cheap anyway, and if you really like your codeine, its the ONLY way to do it safely.

And as for GP's with addiction knowledge and empathy are care, they are out there. If your in Melbourne ask Turning Point, but every state has specialized A&D centres. And if your doctor doesn't treat you with the concern and care you deserve, go to another, and another, and another, until you find a good doc. It's worth it.

It will work fine, but Ibuprofen tabs tend to be the hradest to dissolve. Just means you'll spend a little longer mixing it up.

Why would you want them anyway? For that price you could get 96 generic APAP tabs.

i went to the chemist for my "wisdom teeth" and i was given the anti-inflamatory combination. couldnt really change my ailment because it they werent APAP

Chemists own are awesome, though i often get suspicous looks when i knowingly ask for the "chemists own pain tablets, big box"...'is this for you"..."yes"..."have you had it before (eyeing me)....."yes". Sometimes I buy something else like voltaren so I look like less of a seedy drug abuser lol, it's pathetic.

Ahh - so true, I couldn't have said it any better dude. :)

Targeted Pills:

Chemist's own 100 pills/bottle w/ 10mg codeine/500mg paracetamol.

23 pills (230mg codeine) dissolved in 50 ml tap water. Placed in freezer for 30 mins and stirred once/twice.

Filtered through mums small wire mesh thingie used to filter soups n shit. Then wetted a coffee filter and attached it to a glass with a rubber band. Poured mixture in the filter and took about 2 hours to filter. End result was a very clear water solution that was appx 50ml, same amount as i started off with. Got rid of quite a bit of gak.

http://img196.imageshack.us/i/img0106gzn.jpg/
http://img8.imageshack.us/i/img0107hjx.jpg/

Dosed: 9:00 pm - 230mg suspended in 40-50 ml water
9:35 pm - Nothing

Any ideas? cos im bloody confused. 5-6 nurofen pluses gets me where i like to be. I dont have tolerance at all.

just a quick question. once the cold mixture is taken out the fridge, should it be sturred before poured into the filter as there is a lot of paste settled at the bottom?

just a quick question. once the cold mixture is taken out the fridge, should it be sturred before poured into the filter as there is a lot of paste settled at the bottom?

Mine settled to the bottom. CWE doesnt work for me, ive tried it 5-6 times now with diff pills and no effect.

10:36pm - Nothing :)

Dont bother with it. Its useless.

There's a pretty big thread before this one to say it's not!!!!! :\

Prob just a placebo. Give me a good explanation why it doesnt work for me?
Im guessing the tablets in Sydney have something in them to make the codeine not soluble in water.

Yeah..... Maybe the 100's before you were all just feeling a placebo effect and you're the one who's normal. :\

I would suggest you may have a CYP2D6 deficiency if this has occurred on more than one occasion and you don't think it's your filtration method. CYP2D6 deficiency leads to the liver not converting codeine into morphine which leads to less than impressive results.

I'm gonna take all my money and bet it against the placebo idea though........ =D

My guess would be CYP2D6 deficiency, and what you're feeling just eating the pills is just the effect of the nurofen combined with placebo. Your extraction method sounds fine from what you described, so there's only one explanation left.

Trust me, there's nothing even remotely placebo about a proper extraction.

Actually posting in this thread gives me the urge to do another extract and go to warm and fuzzy land for a bit tomorrow arvo. I've avoided it the last month or two since last time I did a 450mg extract and it left me with agonizing nausea. Maybe my tolerance has dropped a tad and 200 or so will get me where I wanna go without having to worry about the nausea.

Definately the tablets in Sydney work in a CWE! Chemists Own pain tabs! 100 at 10mg = happiness :)

If i take 4-5 nurofen pluses i get a nice buzz. I cant put it down to anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.