Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Codeine Extraction - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been asking for a another way to extract codeine without using water, no one seems to know. What meds have you got that have both puesdo and codeine in them? That's like a drug chemists dream lol, heroin and meth.

I've been asking for a another way to extract codeine without using water, no one seems to know. What meds have you got that have both puesdo and codeine in them? That's like a drug chemists dream lol, heroin and meth.

I'm taking a potshot here but I"m pretty sure it'd be Chemists Own Cold and Flu tablets.

I'm taking a potshot here but I"m pretty sure it'd be Chemists Own Cold and Flu tablets.

I dont think there would be a codeine/pseudo with that brand name. Even if there was ud have to sign for it or get a prescription.

Where are you from if you don't mind me asking? I'm 99% sure you can't get anything like that here in Australia. How many pills do you get per box + how much of each is in the pills?

Yeah without a prescription i dont think u can get it OTC. Otherwise it would be cool to extract the pseudo hehehe fuk the codeine then

codral day time ones 500mg paracetomal 6mg of codiene and 30mg of pseudoephedrine. yellow pack 24 in a box

codral day time ones 500mg paracetomal 6mg of codiene and 30mg of pseudoephedrine. yellow pack 24 in a box

No prescription? OTC? That would be mad. Codeine and Pseudo is water soluble and u can filter out the para. Drying the mixture then acetone wash then raise the PH to loosen the molecules and exract hehe Sorry for the blabbering tweakin on sum good whizz with a few drinks haha

yup otc. it is an odd combination if people are that interested i can take a photo

Where are you from if you don't mind me asking? I'm 99% sure you can't get anything like that here in Australia. How many pills do you get per box + how much of each is in the pills?

Perth, Australia. All you need to show is a drivers license.

No idea, but Chemists Own cold and flu tablets are a pretty big brand, wouldn't surprise me if you can find them there. Google them for yourself I guess.

Yeah guess i might have to do that haha

Chemists own are awesome, though i often get suspicous looks when i knowingly ask for the "chemists own pain tablets, big box"...'is this for you"..."yes"..."have you had it before (eyeing me)....."yes". Sometimes I buy something else like voltaren so I look like less of a seedy drug abuser lol, it's pathetic.

lol kno what ya mean man , sometimes il ask for a price on couple other random things
so it dont look like im just in there for codeine .

they/some know about the cwe , i was talkin to two woman who work at chemist warehouse the other day and they knew all about it

Last edited:
found this yestday lol thought it wld go well in here

cold-water-extraction-painting-zoom.jpg

if you ask for generic will they just give you chemist own? btw has anyone ever been turned down or refused to be served

Nope, never been refused, though some places will just hand you a large box without a second thought (or even offer them to you), and some places will stare you down a little and only do so after grudgingly fetching it from the backroom. I try to avoid going to the same place more than once a month or so, even more for the places that are stingy with it, and I usually use those places to buy my supplements at the same time to not appear too suss.

Has anyone here had experience with average GPs treating codeine addiction? I really need to quit and can't get any benzos so its off to the doctor. I do a fair bit and have tried and failed to quit by myself. I normally do 1-2 doses of 500mg a day. As soon as it reaches the 2-3 day and the bad cramps and shits come on I can't help but go out.

Any advice on what to tell my doctor so they can treat me properly?

It depends, if your going to the doctor looking for benzos then you've got no chance. But if you're open and honest I'm sure they will be happy to referr you to someone how can help you. GP's don't really deal with addiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.