Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Codeine Extraction - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, i had 480mg cwe with 75mg seroquel and 1gram of pretty potent shrooms around midday

was quite the good experience , usually im prone to bad trips but was loving every
minute of it this time

i dont think codeine+seroquel wld be the best combo , the seroquel can get too sedating imo

on friday i ate 100mg and slept almost 20 hours str8

Wouldn't seroquel dull down your trip being an antipsychotic?

I like being sedated as fuck, like just lying down totally out of it, I was under the impression seroquel really wasn't considered recreational though, and is bad news to use long term.

If I ever get my hands on some I will probably do some experimenting with using it in drug combo's. There doesn't seem to be heaps about it on bluelight, although I am sure if I did a search some stuff would come up.

I like valium and/or tramadol for combining with codeine. I can only assume it goes well with most opiates and benzo's. I have also had it with xanax and that rocked too.

I am not prone to bad trips but I have developed a serious distaste for the magic mushrooms, these days they make me feel so fucking ill I just want to puke the whole time. Toxic as fucking things.

Hey guys, new poster here, I just tried this one out, followed erowids tek, I mixed 12 tablets with about 30mls of water, but i ended up with a very, very pasty residue that was not able to flow out of the container, so i added an extra 15ml of water so it would flow out of the container and into the coffee filters(which were already wet), I left this for about an hour, but there was barely anything that had filtered to the below container, and the paste was almost solid, so i added another 10mls of water, and waited another 1/2 hour, by this point i was a bit impatient and picked up the paper and gave it a light squeeze, if i had about 20ml of mixture that had filtered from it sitting there, i would've added about 10ml of mixture that i squeezed out. So overall i've lost 25ml somewhere inside the filter paper in the still moist residue that simply won't filter out?
Anyways i tried it, waited about half an hour, and now i'm into it about an hour later, very, very slight light headed-ness, but that's all, almost no other affects.

Did i do this right? I mean, is it supposed to be a near solid paste that you wait forever for it to filter? I've seen a quick youtube video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wdV2YOa4Xc), where the guy uses ALOT of water, but the residue he is left with is completely dry?
Can anyone tell me about their experiences?

Which pills did you use? If you used the brand name nurofen+ then you need to use about half again as much water as you'd normally use.

yeah i used n+, but going by 2ml a pill normally, that'd be ~25mls of water, in the end I used about 55mls? And it still doesn't seem like it worked correctly?

Is the idea when you mix it to have a layer of solids in the bottom of the container, and a layer of mixed codeine+water on the top? Then you skim this top water layer off into the filter?

Or is the mixture supposed to be very viscous and liquidy so that the entire lot will flow into the filter?

I don't think N+ are the best pills to use. I like to use 2.5-3mls of water per tablet personally.

I find it best to squeeze the mixture through a pre wetted T-shirt or any piece of fabric really. Squeeze the shit out of it so you get most of the water you used but the majority of the gunk is stuck in the T-shirt.

Then put the resulting liquid in a coffee filter or two (pre wetted ofcourse) and let it filter. I find this works best because you seperate the liquid from the majority of the gunk so it can't clog up the filters.

Keep at it mate, it took me a few tries to get it right but now its easy as piss. Infact I have to give credit to the people in this thread for helping me get it right. Post back here with your results in future if you want any advise or criticism of your methods. :D

It's supposed to be viscuous and fluid, thick to an extent but easy to pour in.

If you're using N+ then I'd say start out with 50ml or so for 12 pills, then see how it is then. If it isn't fairly fluid, add another 10ml or so.

^ Drug mentor gave very good advice about squeezing it out beforehand.

Hmmm, so would a simple hankerchief work? Or better off with a thicker t-shirt? I'll defintely post up the results.

It probably would work with a handkerchief but I have never used one personally. As a rule of thumb I would say the tighter the fabric is woven, the more effective it is going to be at seperating the liquid from more of the gunk.

That said, it would need to be loosely woven fabric to the extreme to not filter it enough that I think you would have any problems banging the resulting liquid in a coffee filter.

Best of luck dude.

similar as drug mentor mentioned, i always let my solution settle then use a syringe to put the top layer (clearer top layer) of liquid through first to avoid clogging up the filter. that way most of your codeine will go through first and you can deal with the annoying blob of white

chilling the solution also helps if your going to do this.

also watch how much liquid drips out of your cups from the filter hanging over the rim. difficuilt to explain but i found a supprisingly large volume wasted if you have too much hang over.

Anyone know why mine CWE doesnt work? im trying to figure this out but i cant understand. Wrote my procedure a couple posts back.

Sustanon, did you wet the shirt before you filtered through it? It does sound like you are enzyme deficient but then you get pinned pupils and shit of N+ so I really don't know.

My only advice is to use 3ml of water per pill instead of 2, use the shirt as a filter without putting it in a ciffee filter and then squeezing through the shirt. Squeeze the liquid through just the shirt and then run the resulting liquid through one or two wet coffee filters. It does sound like you are doing it okay though.

Try and get some panadeine fortes and see if they fuck you up, they are 30mg of codeine compared to 12.8 in nurofen plus. They should get you where you want to be if 6 N+ hits you.

Sustanon that is just about all the advise I can offer you. Unfortunately there is nothing in your stated procedure that you have obviously done wrong and it clearly comes down to either enzyme deficiency or there being an unlisted flaw in your technique resulting in the loss of codeine.

Wouldn't seroquel dull down your trip being an antipsychotic?

I like being sedated as fuck, like just lying down totally out of it, I was under the impression seroquel really wasn't considered recreational though, and is bad news to use long term.

If I ever get my hands on some I will probably do some experimenting with using it in drug combo's. There doesn't seem to be heaps about it on bluelight, although I am sure if I did a search some stuff would come up.

I like valium and/or tramadol for combining with codeine. I can only assume it goes well with most opiates and benzo's. I have also had it with xanax and that rocked too.

I am not prone to bad trips but I have developed a serious distaste for the magic mushrooms, these days they make me feel so fucking ill I just want to puke the whole time. Toxic as fucking things.

i thought it would dull it down too tbh but the intensity was still there , just didnt get the fear or any negative thoughts at all .

i would still rate benzos over seroquel to mix with codeine

i found temaz to be the best with codeine , adds the perfect amount of sedation to the experience , not too much , just enuff :p

tried nitrazepam many times but that seems to dull the codeine effects to some extent

and yeh i dont see how seroquel can be considered recreational either .
its pretty shit/useless by itself , unless u want to sleep solidly for hours on end .

wich isnt bad considering i have a cunt of a time tryin to sleep

anyway bak on topic .

Haven't tried temazepam with codeine, for me temazepam is the sort of benzo that you have to be feeling quite strongly to appreciate. I can take smaller amounts of valium and appreciate a general chilled out relaxedness. With temazepam its either half legless or nothing.

I am picking up some 10mg stilnox tablets and will be trying some of them with codeine. Anybody tried this combo? It seems to me it could work out good because stilnox makes me feel quite wonky as well as chilled out.

Will report back after I give it a whack. I am hoping it goes well with codeine and/or tramadol because I am not currently smoking weed and I have only really enjoyed stilnox in the past with some marijuana.

How do you find stilnox effects you? I didn't think it had much recreational value.

Fuck, just downed 450mg, just as it starts to kick in I get this ungodly case of the hiccups. What a buzzkill :X

I find stilnox makes me feel very sedated. Not quite relaxed like benzo's feel more like struggling to stay awake if I lie down. I get some visual shit like curtains blowing as though its windy and shit like that and when I walk I feel really wonky and it feels like I am swaying massively with every step I take.

It certainly isn't my favourite CNS depressant but I have found it recreational, particularly with some marijuana. Hopefully it combines well with other downers, something I am yet to try apart from alcohol.

These are all at doses from 18.75mg to 25mg combined with marijuana and/or a few drinks. What dose(s) have you tried crankinit?

Oh I haven't tried it, I was just going off what I read about it. I guess it does sound kind of nice and relaxing when you put it like that.

wow, that 450mg put me on my ass nicely. As soon as the hiccups went away I pretty much just sank into the bed and was lost in my own mind for a while. Don't think I could have opened my eyes if I wanted to for half an hour or so there (which felt like it could have been 5 minutes, or an hour), just drifting through warm happy thoughts. Guess laying off the stuff for little dropped the tolerance nicely.

Good to hear you had a good time mate.

Like I said before, stilnox certainly isn't my favourite depressant but it is well worth a go. I don't know whether you have ccess to it or not through a mate or whatever but if you go to a doctor saying you are an insomniac stilnox is the most commonly prescribed sleeping aid.

I have got it in the past but these days always opt for benzo's as I find them more recreational. In my experience most doctors will want you to atleast give stilnox a go before putting you one benzo's exept maybe temazepam. Most doctors wont have a problem giving you a short term sleep aid.

honestly I'd be kinda wary about it after hearing all the bad reports, downers aren't really my thing anyway (well, codeine yeah, but benzos just make me tired).

Think it'd go well for coming down after a stimulant session? I'm always open to new options to make the morning after a little easier :p

I am not certain on that, it could be hit and miss with the loopy behaviour some people get up to on the shit. For me it has always been an effective sedative, infact I feel great after I sleep on the stuff, way better than I do after benzo's or alcohol.

Some people don't seem to get as good a nights sleep on it as I do but others I know have also noted a good nights sleep. For all the trouble it is to acquire and how cheap it is it's worth a shot man.

If you like psychedelics you might get a kick out of the visual distortions, while there certainly are some negative reports if you look it up there are also quite a few positive ones.

I certainly plan on experimenting with it to potentiate codeine and tramadol, I am hoping all goes well with that but it seems to me it could be good for this purpose. Have you ever used benzo's with codeine? I find it to be a winning combination.

Status
Not open for further replies.