Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Codeine Extraction - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny I never seem to get asked shit when I buy codeine containing products they just give them to me. I have had to show ID to buy restavit and also another place wanted my name and address.

I just checked my mixture and that last filter definately was pointless, it did trap a bit but not heaps. I suppose at the end of the day it wasn't much effort for peace of mind.

I plan to take 50mg of doxylamine succinate when I down the solution and then dose 40-50mg of promethazine about an hour after it kicks in. From what I gather that seems like the best way to make use of the promethazine.

fuk cwe, just dropped a few nurofen pluses haha

I never got asked anything when buyin codeine. There are like about 20-30 chemists around here in a 1km radius so i try to go to diff ones all the time. Its never suss if u buy something else with it whether its a pack of condoms or tic tacs or something haha

My solution actually wasnt as cloudy as i thought when viewed in good light, i downed it about half an hour ago, definately worked :D.

Thanks for the help guys, I have got it working now all I have to do it tweak it to perfection. Next time I am definately using more than 20 pills though.

drug_mentor, what dose of promethazine would you say is the equivalent of doxlyamine in terms of sedation? I'm interested to try doxylamine because apparently it is not metabolised by CYP2D6 and therefore wouldn't kill the buzz like promethazine tends to.

^i find them pretty much equally on par, maybe with doxy being a little more sedative. so 75mg of promethazine would be equal to 50mg of doxy i guess. my tolerance to both of them has started to get a bit up there so i'm having to back off a little. when you start adding up the cost of a box of 25mg doxy tabs, a box of 25mg prometh and a box of codeine it starts to get pretty pricey:|

fuk cwe, just dropped a few nurofen pluses haha

I never got asked anything when buyin codeine. There are like about 20-30 chemists around here in a 1km radius so i try to go to diff ones all the time. Its never suss if u buy something else with it whether its a pack of condoms or tic tacs or something haha

they'll only start asking questions when you buy the packs that are 48+ tablets. or maybe ocassionally they'll just ask "have you taken these before?" that's all i've ever been asked. oh and "what other medications are you taking?".

i usually ask for a box of the 25mg doxy tablets and a large box of the tabs and never raise any suspicions:)

drug_mentor, what dose of promethazine would you say is the equivalent of doxlyamine in terms of sedation? I'm interested to try doxylamine because apparently it is not metabolised by CYP2D6 and therefore wouldn't kill the buzz like promethazine tends to.

I have found promethazine and doxylamine to be pretty equal in potency dose wise, maybe doxylamine a little more so. What I tend to find is that doxylamine definately has a stronger sedative effect than promethazine though.

Doxylamine had more of a KOing feel to it where promethazine has more of a synergizing chilled out feel with the opiates. I can see why opiate purists prefer promethazine as it works with the buzz more than changing it but doxylamine definately creates a harder hitting buzz.

I usually take 50mg of doxylamine with my dose of opiates, I think it would take atleast 70mg of promethazine to match the strength of that dose. Doxylamine is definately worth buying as an opiate potentiator imho.

Hope this helps :D.

does doxy have that same fucked up rls side effect that prometh can sometime have ?

Me neither but I have never dose either higher than 75mg so maybe that has something to do with it.

i've taken up to 200mg doxy along with my codeine and 100mg promethazine which followed when i was coming up and had nothing but warm and fuzzies which finally lulled me into a nod;) or maybe i just took too much doxy;)

^i wish i could get on the subutex program here. a doctor i've been in touch with is re-assessing patients that got shifted under his program and may be able to free up a spot for me:) no more spending ridiculous amounts of $ on codeine and potentiators, no more waking up sick and sore, no more abusing my fent script :)

Mine settled to the bottom. CWE doesnt work for me, ive tried it 5-6 times now with diff pills and no effect.

10:36pm - Nothing :)

Dont bother with it. Its useless.

What ever mate YOU'RE useless.

Why would this method not work? why would the codeine not dissolve into the water? Think about it.

I did another CWE today to go with some tramadols and doxy tonight, might throw some valium in the mix just to feel ultra chilled.

I used less pills this time than the last time I did it because I find codeine to be an excellent potenatiator of the opoid effects of tramadol and don't need as much as when I take it on its own.

I only ran it through a shirt and two coffee filters this time. For some reason this time the liquid is clearer than last time though and I used the same ratio of water and did everything the same except filtered a bit less.

Anybody know how that could happen? Also they are the same brand pills from the same box as I used last time so its unlikely to come down to make up of the tablets.

iv noticed the less u disturb it (dont stir dont touch) when its filtering the clearer it is in the end

thats my theory anyway

mine are prety much crystal clear exept for a slight discoloration (sp?) from the filter

I wish i got more from codeine like others do, i find it a waste to put all the time and effort into a CWE for a 1 1/2 hour tiny buzz even at 450mg doses.

Wish i had some more oxy <3

I think everyone on here would love oxy but the difference is codeine you can get no dramas, finding oxy is a fucking pain in the ass.

I don't get a lot out of codeine itself, thats why I always combine it with tramadol, doxylamine, valium, xanax, marijuana, etc. I am not satisfied with the light ass buzz I get from codeine on its own but it combines well.

I don't know what you mean by "all the time and effort" because it really is about 10 minutes work with an hour waiting in between. It really doesn't take long to crush some pills, mix them with water, put filters in a cup and pour it in. The rest is just waiting for the solution to cool in the fridge and waiting for the solution to filter. It is A LOT more effort to try and obtain something like oxy, for me anyway.

Yeah I'd take something like oxy's over codeine in a second, but codeine I can get with 10 minutes effort for practically loose change, oxy is incredibly hard to source and I imagine also incredibly expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.