Roll Call - Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
actaeon is from seattle. anyone going to the usc event on the 25th of this month??

Although i am not from seattle, i know headz in Bellevue. I will be at the Unite Festival party on the 25th in Seattle!
Headliners are:
Deep Dish
Armand Van Helden
Donald Glaude (Seattle's very own)
Dave Ralph
Sandra Collins
Jerry Bonham
Josh Wink
Simply Jeff
This is going to be for sure a fun party! =)

actually, you may want to re-check out the lineup for that event as it has changed from what it was originaly befor ethe mekka tour was canceled. you can look at www.nwtechno.com and go to teh upcoming section

thats nwtekno.org click on the turntable and then click on upcoming
smile.gif
Jesserz
smile.gif

------------------
msn messenger/email: [email protected]
AIM: xXxAcidicxXx

right thanks, i forgot...the chat is nwtechno, the board is nwtekno
------------------

how much are you guys charging for this party!!!!! i was also trying to hook up with some promoters from the Seattle area, i curently reside in Columbus ohio and i work for Miracle Ent. my other partners are moving to Sacremeto California and i am moving to Seattle. we would like to hook up with some kids and start throwing partys out on the coast, if interested email me at
[email protected]
Bobby

Seattle here.. can someone give me the details of what's goin' down on the 25th??
Please?!?
Thanks!

USC and Spundae present
UNITE FESTIVAL
Saturday, August 25th
Stadium Exhibition Center
1000 Occidental Ave.
Seattle, WA
Phone Lines:
206-781-4277
206-516-8660
503-321-5060
888-221-7491
Tickets from Ticketmaster and selected outlets...
No video cameras, no open anything (cigarettes, lipstick, gum, candy), no mentholated products, no masks
=)

Anyone ever heard of Prosser, WA? Well...I went to high school there...moved to Miami...and am now currently living in the Tri-Cities...agh!!! Hopefully I'll be getting a car in September and really want to hit up a few parties in Seattle...but till then I'm stuck in hickville!!

Myst here in Spokane. Kinda sucks being out here away from my familiar surroundings.... :(

im in the heart of Seattle.
If anyone wants to do a meetup- im down.
What event has been canceled? I promote for USC and they aren't doing any major event this 24th.
They're doing club nights in the meanwhile till Freaknight rolls around during halloween time.

Status
Not open for further replies.