PDA

View Full Version : California Heroin - mini/mega thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

SirSpaggy
11-05-2009, 21:07
For all the LA bluelighters - I've been living in LA now for about 8 months, and I was curious to find out if other people here have noticed the same things I have. I know there is a west coast thread, but I feel like LA is a big enough area that a specific thread is warranted.

I typically encounter four (maybe five) different types of dope out here, and the quality ranges drastically. To follow the rules, I'll put the type and general area it's found, but nothing specific. I haven't found any open air markets here anyway, so I don't even have that info to give. I'm not even sure there are any.

Balloon Brown/Speckled Dope - Type 1 - I found this in the USC area. It's packaged in balloons slightly different than the ones I've seen in other states. It's not sealed inside anything except the balloon. It tends to be either a small brown clump, or just straight brown powder. Each one weighs no more than .1, and the quality tends to be pretty bad. It can be snorted, and burns quite a bit. Smoking it revealed and odd taste, but seemed to work well. Shooting it basically gave an immediate mild rush and no high following.

Balloon Black/Brown Dope - Type 2 - This is floating around the same area as type one. It usually is in the same type of balloon, and again is not sealed within the balloon. They tend to be rolled flat, and are almost mini-hotdog shaped (but small obviously). Weigh slightly more than .1. These lack the ability to be crushed in to powder. They're solid, usually rock hard, and can be broken in half. Quality is slightly better than Type 1, but not by much. Smokes decently, shooting gives the same high as Type 1. I'm guessing it may be the same dope, but not cut into powder form.

Mexican Tar Type 1 - This typically comes in the San Fernando valley and is wrapped up in small pieces of cellophane (grocery bags). It's always sold by Mexicans. This is a sticky, solid black paste. It smokes very well, and when cooked pretty much totally mixes with the water. Of all the dope I've found out here, this tends to be the best. The high is good - solid rush and good lingering high for 2 hours or so.

Mexican Tar Type 2 - This comes in either bundles made of electric tape, plastic wrap, and cellophane, or just tape and a napkin. It's similar to MT Type 1, but it seems to be cut quite a bit. Doesn't smoke that well, and when cooked leaves tons of cut floating at the top of the spoon. The high is good, just less intense than the other mexican tar.

Mexican Tar Type 3 - This is floating around the Santa Ana area. It only is sold in .15 form, wrapped in cellophane sealed at the top. It often has a slight coffee aroma. It doesn't smoke well - it becomes extremely runny and provides almost no high. When cooked the water turns extremely dark and thick. It provides a mild rush and minimal high, and normally takes 2-3 of the bags to achieve a decent buzz.

Is there anything else out here in the LA area, or have I pretty much found all that I'm going to? Do you fellow LA bluelighters agree with me that the Mexican tar 1 and 2 is the best stuff you can buy? Or is there some more awesome stuff floating around the city in areas I haven't mentioned?

Let's discuss, and mods - if this post breaks any rules, I will immediately edit it to comply with the guidelines. I searched for this before making the thread, and only found random tidbits here and there. I figured a specific thread was a good idea.

An4h0ny
11-05-2009, 21:18
I can't contribute too much, but I just wanted to say... L.A. is such a huge place (as you already know) that 8 mos. isn't enough time to get a good feel for the intricacies of the local scene...

I'll refrain from naming any specific place but.. oh my are there open air markets in L.A.

I wouldn't encourage you to use them for copping if you have other sources though.

I am far from an expert on this and am really only on the periphery of this world but even with that much experience I can tell you that <snip> in L.A. is sort of like Sunset... it twists and turns throughout the entire city and can take you up high, down low and everywhere in-between. :)

Good thread and I'm interested to see the responses.

SirSpaggy
11-05-2009, 21:30
Interesting...I always figured that there had to be, given how big LA is. I'm just doing it wrong I guess.

I know 8 months isn't that long, but I talk a lot to the people I do know and i haven't been able to find out much more. Everyone says something to the degree of "oh, there used to be awesome dope in place X, but they got rid of that scene."

Agreed - I'm interested in finding out what I'm missing.

An4h0ny
11-05-2009, 21:42
Interesting...I always figured that there had to be, given how big LA is. I'm just doing it wrong I guess.

I know 8 months isn't that long, but I talk a lot to the people I do know and i haven't been able to find out much more. Everyone says something to the degree of "oh, there used to be awesome dope in place X, but they got rid of that scene."

Agreed - I'm interested in finding out what I'm missing.

Nah I don't think there's a right or wrong way. :)

It's just that L.A. has this weird quality of being a bunch of different medium-large size communities strung together to make one huge metropolis.

But you are already hip to that if you are copping in the SFV AND by USC.

Oh and yeah the word of mouth thing can be so useless b/c of the exact reasons you outlined. Of course everyone ends up finding a legit referral or two at some point but that can be lame, for sure.

Anyway, like I said - if you have places to find what you like then don't sweat finding a market, unless you're just curious. Regardless I'm sure you'll run across all different types of sources if you look long enough. You can even have it delivered to your door like pizza. haha.

Also at the risk of sounding parental.. be careful! Downtown L.A. after dark can be a wacky place and shit can happen pretty quickly if you're not paying total attention. /end lecture. :)

SirSpaggy
11-05-2009, 21:52
Nah I don't think there's a right or wrong way. :)

It's just that L.A. has this weird quality of being a bunch of different medium-large size communities strung together to make one huge metropolis.

But you are already hip to that if you are copping in the SFV AND by USC.

Oh and yeah the word of mouth thing can be so useless b/c of the exact reasons you outlined. Of course everyone ends up finding a legit referral or two at some point but that can be lame, for sure.

Anyway, like I said - if you have places to find what you like then don't sweat finding a market, unless you're just curious. Regardless I'm sure you'll run across all different types of sources if you look long enough. You can even have it delivered to your door like pizza. haha.

Also at the risk of sounding parental.. be careful! Downtown L.A. after dark can be a wacky place and shit can happen pretty quickly if you're not paying total attention. /end lecture. :)

Oh I know what you're saying - the advice is appreciated. Based on the huge bust a month back (I think end of March), reliable people are either flaky or dropping like flies. It never hurts to know too much, if you catch my drift. I had a situation this weekend where I had tons of money and nowhere to go.

Anyway - I know there are more LA bluelighters here, and many that are area experts. I'm anxious to get other people's take.

pmmcl
11-05-2009, 22:32
All topics about a specific region would more likely get better responses in that region's forum.

Drug discussion for North and South America (http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=23)

SirSpaggy
11-05-2009, 22:37
All topics about a specific region would more likely get better responses in that region's forum.

Drug discussion for North and South America (http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=23)

Appreciate the link. I've gone through the threads there, and feel like 90%+ of the discussion is about the east coast, and there is very limited information on LA and its surrounding area.

If it makes sense to move this thread in to the regional forum, that would be fine. After doing the research and using the search function I feel like there is nothing cohesive yet for LA-centric H discussion.

chrisinabox
12-05-2009, 04:18
this should be in N & S american drug discussion

zzITCHY420zz
12-05-2009, 04:34
the hotdog bags are good, just cut (but the weight makes up for it) .. and out east from los angeles..the tar i come across is basically twice as strong as the hotdog bags BUT half the weight..which makes them both similar in strength. the ones out here on the east come with cocaine wrapped seperate in the balloons

Hendrix Haze15
12-05-2009, 06:07
Good thread, we needed one for the LA dope scene. I gotta run, but I will definitely be back to post.

Mr Blonde
12-05-2009, 07:39
No regional discussion in OD, I will try this in North & South American Drug Discussion.

OD===NSADD

SirSpaggy
12-05-2009, 21:12
the hotdog bags are good, just cut (but the weight makes up for it) .. and out east from los angeles..the tar i come across is basically twice as strong as the hotdog bags BUT half the weight..which makes them both similar in strength. the ones out here on the east come with cocaine wrapped seperate in the balloons

I've never seen the ones that have both wrapped in separate bags. Do they cost the same (no specific price of course)?

I'm curious to see if there are any other BLers out there. If you don't want to post here, feel free to hit me up on AIM.

I've noticed a major quality drop (and connection drop) in the last month or so. I'm associating it with the major bust made at the end of March. In some cases, it seems things are maybe 50% of what they used to be.

NoOneKnows
12-05-2009, 22:27
you must have gotten shitty dope in santa ana.. i got a great connect right now that has all diffrent batches every time but the last dope that i got that was fire. was this tar that would be really chunky and almost poweder like but when it would stay in the baggy and touched by warmness it would turn into a tar. but this by far was the most potent shit i had.. i did half a ballon IV and it was the best rush and best high lasted a good 2+ hours. now i get some high quality stuff that completly disolves in spoon and leaves minumal cut left in the spoon.

SirSpaggy
12-05-2009, 22:56
you must have gotten shitty dope in santa ana.. i got a great connect right now that has all diffrent batches every time but the last dope that i got that was fire. was this tar that would be really chunky and almost poweder like but when it would stay in the baggy and touched by warmness it would turn into a tar. but this by far was the most potent shit i had.. i did half a ballon IV and it was the best rush and best high lasted a good 2+ hours. now i get some high quality stuff that completly disolves in spoon and leaves minumal cut left in the spoon.

It's possible that I did get bad stuff in Santa Ana. I know there is a lot of gang activity there, so I figure there has to be a lot of dope. I did get stuff from a guy who lived there once when I wasn't living in LA and it was awesome. I didn't count that though. The dope I got wasn't balloon dope - it was wrapped a lot like the garbage stuff that I saw up in the SF bay area.

Hendrix Haze15
13-05-2009, 01:14
I have to agree that it isn't anything like it was a few years ago in LA. I remember like just 3 years ago, there was a certain intersection in downtown being controlled by a certain hispanic gang, and you couldn't walk through that intersection without having like 10 dudes ask you if you were looking for chiva. Shit was complete fire too. I've been on suboxone for the past 6-7 months, so I haven't really been totally in the game but I do chip once or twice a week and right now in my opinion, the best tar is in south central. The tar is wrapped in grocery store bag and then put in a balloon. It's not tied but rolled up and wrapped inside out if that makes any sense. I don't think its the same stuff you got around the USC area though sirspaggy. I really haven't gone around looking for a new spot or a new connect, but from what I hear theres alot of good tar around the McArthur Park area as well at the moment.

In terms of the Santa Ana dope, I used to have a guy who I could call and meet who had really good, consistent tar. He got busted though a while back, and I haven't heard from him since. Right now, I know of a few open air spots in Santa Ana ( just drive up, cop, and your on your way in a matter of minutes), but the dope isn't really consistent. Some days it'll be average-above average shit, then the next day it'll be competely cut up garbage. The dope isn't in balloons either, its just wrapped up in grocery store plastic. I'm sure there is good tar to be found however in Santa Ana, as it does have a lot of gangs and gang activity. I would love to find a spot though that has good consistent dope in Santa Ana, because I literally live like 10 minutes away. Then again, that could be a bad thing lol.

But yeah, I totally agree with whoever else said that the dope scene isn't even close to what it was. Just like 2 years ago, they had like 4-5 open air spots within like a 2 mile radius of downtown, where you could get very good tar. I have heard though that the LAPD and drug task force are really cracking down and trying to clean up downtown so I'm not suprised. Either way though, LA is the kind of city where regardless of what happens, you can find good quality dope somewhere around downtown or south of downtown. I really don't see this city having any kind of serious scarcity of dope.

SirSpaggy
13-05-2009, 02:03
I have to agree that it isn't anything like it was a few years ago in LA. I remember like just 3 years ago, there was a certain intersection in downtown being controlled by a certain hispanic gang, and you couldn't walk through that intersection without having like 10 dudes ask you if you were looking for chiva. Shit was complete fire too. I've been on suboxone for the past 6-7 months, so I haven't really been totally in the game but I do chip once or twice a week and right now in my opinion, the best tar is in south central. The tar is wrapped in grocery store bag and then put in a balloon. It's not tied but rolled up and wrapped inside out if that makes any sense. I don't think its the same stuff you got around the USC area though sirspaggy. I really haven't gone around looking for a new spot or a new connect, but from what I hear theres alot of good tar around the McArthur Park area as well at the moment.

In terms of the Santa Ana dope, I used to have a guy who I could call and meet who had really good, consistent tar. He got busted though a while back, and I haven't heard from him since. Right now, I know of a few open air spots in Santa Ana ( just drive up, cop, and your on your way in a matter of minutes), but the dope isn't really consistent. Some days it'll be average-above average shit, then the next day it'll be competely cut up garbage. The dope isn't in balloons either, its just wrapped up in grocery store plastic. I'm sure there is good tar to be found however in Santa Ana, as it does have a lot of gangs and gang activity. I would love to find a spot though that has good consistent dope in Santa Ana, because I literally live like 10 minutes away. Then again, that could be a bad thing lol.

But yeah, I totally agree with whoever else said that the dope scene isn't even close to what it was. Just like 2 years ago, they had like 4-5 open air spots within like a 2 mile radius of downtown, where you could get very good tar. I have heard though that the LAPD and drug task force are really cracking down and trying to clean up downtown so I'm not suprised. Either way though, LA is the kind of city where regardless of what happens, you can find good quality dope somewhere around downtown or south of downtown. I really don't see this city having any kind of serious scarcity of dope.

This is really good info. I'm willing to bet that the intersection you mentioned that used to be awesome is where I went (having heard about it but off of old info). Is the south central dope sold openly or is it private connects? It sounds like what I used to get in phoenix, and similar to what I have to go way out of my way for in the SFV. It's always wrapped in cut up grocery bags.

Santa Ana having multiple drive up spots is surprising to me. I remember going by somewhere once where I thought I saw a OAM, but I can't remember the cross streets.

Speaking of Suboxone, I've been thinking about going on it and haven't been able to find doctors or programs in LA that do it. I swear I've called a million doctors listed as licensed Suboxone distributors, and they either won't take new patients or claim they don't do it. It's off-topic, so I won't derail the thread. If allowed, I'd appreciate it if you'd AIM me and let me know a little more about if it's working for you and what places do it. If not, no big deal.

NoOneKnows
13-05-2009, 04:02
yea there is a few open area spots in Santa Ana but it is really a bust to do it. the last time i ended up in those open area cross street that i know some people on this forum know about. you just drive up and pick up but they will try to rip you off unless you know the guys and even then the dope you will get is very shitty to decent. havnt done it ina while just because the last time i was even in the area i got harrassed by narcs but did not have anything on me good thing for swallowing a piece of tar inside a sealed grocery bag.

but yea its kinda bad i have a connect now that always has good tar if not fire and she will always let me know and be straight up.

Hendrix Haze15
13-05-2009, 04:15
yea there is a few open area spots in Santa Ana but it is really a bust to do it. the last time i ended up in those open area cross street that i know some people on this forum know about. you just drive up and pick up but they will try to rip you off unless you know the guys and even then the dope you will get is very shitty to decent. havnt done it ina while just because the last time i was even in the area i got harrassed by narcs but did not have anything on me good thing for swallowing a piece of tar inside a sealed grocery bag.

but yea its kinda bad i have a connect now that always has good tar if not fire and she will always let me know and be straight up.

I dunno about the guys trying to rip you off, its never happened to me or anyone I know. I will agree though, that most of the tar being sold in the open air spots in Santa Ana is usually complete shit, although the last time I did get something from there it was actually pretty decent.

~*geNeRaTiOn E*~
13-05-2009, 23:15
i will let this thread slide as a separate entity for now, but as a reminder: it is against the guidelines to list specific areas (streets, cross-streets, etc), prices are not allowed and as always SOURCING IS FORBIDDEN and strictly enforced.

for those wondering about suboxone treatment, pick up a copy of LA Weekly, there are always clinical trials offering suboxone/methadone treatment (the ones i've seen in last week's issue were through UCLA). in most cases, you have to qualify for the trial/study but i'm sure it wouldn't hurt to ask if they know of any physicians in the area if you don't qualify. you get paid too :)

SirSpaggy
13-05-2009, 23:56
i will let this thread slide as a separate entity for now, but as a reminder: it is against the guidelines to list specific areas (streets, cross-streets, etc), prices are not allowed and as always SOURCING IS FORBIDDEN and strictly enforced.

for those wondering about suboxone treatment, pick up a copy of LA Weekly, there are always clinical trials offering suboxone/methadone treatment (the ones i've seen in last week's issue were through UCLA). in most cases, you have to qualify for the trial/study but i'm sure it wouldn't hurt to ask if they know of any physicians in the area if you don't qualify. you get paid too :)

The notice is due. I'm have no intention of sourcing via this thread. I've called the numbers in the LA Weekly about Suboxone, and they don't seem to give two shits about anything. This is why I want to find a doctor that actually cares. It's the same with the methadone clinics - it's just a money maker and they want you in and out.

Back to the dope. So you're saying that the Santa Ana spots are so bad that it's not worth it? How bad is it (at its worst)? Like I said in the OP, I got stuff from Santa Ana that I felt was the same as what I used to see in SF, and I wouldn't be surprised if that meant it was 5% pure.

Walks
14-05-2009, 06:35
I have been to Santa Ana in the last few months and it has been shit every time but the last time I went it was decent.

LB/Pedro have pretty good quality when you can find it. For the last couple months no one has been out though cause LBPD has been cracking down on the block lately

NoOneKnows
14-05-2009, 07:21
well what i am trying to say is there is good dope in Santa Ana you just need to have the connections to get it..

what i am trying to say is that alot of the open area for selling sell alot of garbage.. its usually the rock hard very dark/brownish that has no distinct smell of good tar (vinegary smell) the tar is always sold in almost grams for about the price of about a .2 balloon tar. like everything else it all depends on your source to get the tar. i live in santa ana and i get some great tar but i also have a connect that picks up his ballons in LA and resales them here in Orange County not particularly Santa Ana another city.

chompy
18-05-2009, 00:33
that one street in santa ana that my friend uses is his last resort. the quality is very bad compared to the dope in long beach and los angeles.

chompy
18-05-2009, 00:36
in long beach, the tar I get is sold in a thick plastic bag, has a bit of a perfume scent, very dark black and sticky and smokes very well...mexican tar type 1

NoOneKnows
18-05-2009, 10:10
^^ hehe yup thats why i do not pick up from that open area spot get it from a good reliable connect that will not sell you garbage.

SirSpaggy
18-05-2009, 20:27
in long beach, the tar I get is sold in a thick plastic bag, has a bit of a perfume scent, very dark black and sticky and smokes very well...mexican tar type 1

This sounds like the stuff that I saw up in the Bay Area - usually is wrapped up really thick but is pretty low quality. Does it turn extremely runny when smoked?

SirSpaggy
18-05-2009, 22:32
I went out and about yesterday and tried to make the rounds on a few places off of the metro. I didn't find anything but the weird brown powder balloons in one spot that was mostly coincidence.

I'm making another run today after work to see if I can hunt down some type 1 dope. I was in Phoenix over the weekend and realized that what goes around there is probably 2-4x as good we're seeing out there.

A .25 bag that I brought home was enough to get a high twice. It's really weird to me that the dope gets that chopped up between AZ and LA, or that LA doesn't have dope that good floating around all over the place.

Hendrix Haze15
19-05-2009, 08:01
^^ why would you say the brown powder is "wierd"? In my experience, the balloons of brown powder have generally been better than the balloons of tar. Then again, this wasn't tar that had been turned to powder. Like if you blew on it, it didn't turn back into tar, just stayed that same fine tan powder. Also, I have to say that I second what you said about AZ. I have never actually done tar from AZ, but have heard that it is constantly fire, like you can't even find shitty tar in places like Phoenix and Tuscon.

SirSpaggy
19-05-2009, 19:38
^^ why would you say the brown powder is "wierd"? In my experience, the balloons of brown powder have generally been better than the balloons of tar. Then again, this wasn't tar that had been turned to powder. Like if you blew on it, it didn't turn back into powder, just stayed that same fine tan powder. Also, I have to say that I second what you said about AZ. I have never actually done tar from AZ, but have heard that it is constantly fire, like you can't even find shitty tar in places like Phoenix and Tuscon.

Like I said, the brown powder stuff I got was all from one source. It was the first connection I had out here, and at the time I was smoking. I'd guess now that in all reality, it's probably the same or better than the average tar that floats around here.

I know the difference between brown powder and the tar that's been frozen and broken up, but turns back in to paste when exposed to heat or humidity. I've snorted the brown powder here, and cut it up like it was coke. It's definitely what you're thinking of.

As far as AZ, it really is impossible to buy shitty dope. What I did this weekend was easily 4x as good as the best tar I've had around here. What's odd is that every time I've ever bought dope in Phoenix (I lived there growing up), it's always the same. It seems like nobody cuts it, or does anything to it beyond what was done upon its arrival. With my source here for MT1 the quality and appearance changes almost every time.

I actually remember a time when I was younger where a friend and I bought a gram of tar for twice what it normally costs (which is a lot - phoenix dope is normally only sold in points, and a gram is usually pointpricex10). I remember being reassured over and over that it was worth it, and that it was from Guadelupe (which is full of dope despite being like a square mile or two). This stuff was so pure that a matchhead sized piece caused me to puke my brains out for 6-8 hours and nod out of control. I would say that it was as close to an overdose as one can come from smoking.

It has always been my basis for rating purity on tar. I figure that was as pure as tar gets, so probably something like 70%. I'd say the average dope in Phoenix is about 40-50% pure, which puts it on par with run of the mill east coast powder. If my understanding is right and the mexicans aren't really cutting the dope, that would mean there is also some morphine and what not in there too, so when I say 50%, I mean 50% heroin + other active opiates.

By this logic, I'm guessing the average dope around LA that I'm seeing is maybe 15-20%, with the low quality stuff clocking in around 5-10% (the Santa Ana stuff for example). The brown powder is probably around 10-15%, which would make sense based on the mount I'd have to do to get a huge high.

I came up empty again yesterday going to a few places off the <snip>, so I think these wild open airs aren't as obvious as some people think. Either that, or I am white and somewhat well dressed.

too specific, man. gotta edit it out

Hendrix Haze15
19-05-2009, 22:20
Haha, the <snip>...oh man does that bring back memories. I bet I know exactly which stops off the <snip> you made as that was my old stomping ground. But yeah, I think the reason AZ gets such consistenly pure tar is because from what I hear the mexican drug cartels that are moving the shit in are all based and locating in the Phoenix and Tuscon area. Like if you have been checking it out on the news, I hear that the most mexican drug cartel activity is in around Arizona. So thats my guess as the why AZ gets such better dope than us here in So Cal. Anyways, I'm about to make a trip out to LA to get some balloons. I'll let you know my finding.

SirSpaggy
19-05-2009, 23:29
Haha, the <snip>...oh man does that bring back memories. I bet I know exactly which stops off the <snip> you made as that was my old stomping ground. But yeah, I think the reason AZ gets such consistenly pure tar is because from what I hear the mexican drug cartels that are moving the shit in are all based and locating in the Phoenix and Tuscon area. Like if you have been checking it out on the news, I hear that the most mexican drug cartel activity is in around Arizona. So thats my guess as the why AZ gets such better dope than us here in So Cal. Anyways, I'm about to make a trip out to LA to get some balloons. I'll let you know my finding.

This is totally true. I forget if I mentioned that AZ is all private delivery type connections. It's totally business-like, as they have set hours, prices, and guarantees. It's easily the best setup a junkie could ask for. I would guess they all have cartel ties, if not being part of the cartel themselves. I don't know of any open-air type markets in Phoenix.

I'm definitely interested in what you find out on your trip today. I felt like the places I stopped at definitely had stuff going on, but that I didn't quite know what it was. It wasn't anything like the craziness I've heard went on downtown a few years back.

Looking forward to your trip report.

Hendrix Haze15
20-05-2009, 23:52
This is totally true. I forget if I mentioned that AZ is all private delivery type connections. It's totally business-like, as they have set hours, prices, and guarantees. It's easily the best setup a junkie could ask for. I would guess they all have cartel ties, if not being part of the cartel themselves. I don't know of any open-air type markets in Phoenix.

I'm definitely interested in what you find out on your trip today. I felt like the places I stopped at definitely had stuff going on, but that I didn't quite know what it was. It wasn't anything like the craziness I've heard went on downtown a few years back.

Looking forward to your trip report.

Well me and one of my friends went up to LA and got some shit from the connect we usually see for weight. The tar was like a medium/dark brown, long and tubular shaped, wrapped in grocery plastic and put in the usual balloon. The dope cooked down nice and didn't leave much cut behind. Good strong sedating high. I want to go up to LA one day and just walk around downtown and buy different dope and hopefully find a another connect. The normal guy I see is south of downtown and his shit is good but I know there is better stuff to be had in the city. And yeah, downtown was a crazy dope flooded jungle a few years back. Shit has changed unfortunately.

SirSpaggy
21-05-2009, 01:02
Well me and one of my friends went up to LA and got some shit from the connect we usually see for weight. The tar was like a medium/dark brown, long and tubular shaped, wrapped in grocery plastic and put in the usual balloon. The dope cooked down nice and didn't leave much cut behind. Good strong sedating high. I want to go up to LA one day and just walk around downtown and buy different dope and hopefully find a another connect. The normal guy I see is south of downtown and his shit is good but I know there is better stuff to be had in the city. And yeah, downtown was a crazy dope flooded jungle a few years back. Shit has changed unfortunately.

Interesting. Are these gram balloons? Usually I only see points in a balloon - all the other stuff is wrapped up in grocery bags and that's it, or wrapped in some type of package.

I'm on a quest now to find the best and cheapest shit in the city (I have a feeling I can get both at one place), as the money I'll save will be significant.

Was the shit you got brown on the outside, but basically tar? I've been getting stuff that's brownish, but looks like it's tar and brown powder kind of mixed together. Musky-type smell.

Hendrix Haze15
21-05-2009, 07:32
^^^these are <snip> balloons, and I'm thinking there is like a .1 of tar in each bag. The tar is like a medium darkish brown, then wrapped in a piece of normal tan grocery bag, and then put in a balloon which isn't tied at the top. Let me know how that one spot you mentioned goes though. In a city the size of LA, I know theres gotta be straight fire around here somewhere.

SirSpaggy
21-05-2009, 20:18
^^^these are <snip> balloons, and I'm thinking there is like a .1 of tar in each bag. The tar is like a medium darkish brown, then wrapped in a piece of normal tan grocery bag, and then put in a balloon which isn't tied at the top. Let me know how that one spot you mentioned goes though. In a city the size of LA, I know theres gotta be straight fire around here somewhere.

The .1 balloons I've bought always just have the dope in the balloon - I'm guessing that what you're getting is better than what I'm getting, because the grocery bag thing is a sure sign of mexicans.

Yesterday was a total bust - I checked out a few more spots, and with the exception of 1 (where I felt like things were going down, but not for an out of place white guy), nothing was happening. It was actually my worst trip yet. One guy who was walking around selling weed and pills told me where he thought balloons were at. He started following me, then tells me he wants me to buy klonopins. Of course he doesn't have them, but he knows who does, so he tries to do some awkward transaction that I want no part of.

I start to walk away, and this dude flips out and follows me everywhere. He's saying over and over that I ruined his name downtown, that his people think he brought a cop to "the biggest, badder dealer downtown" and whatever else he can think of. I tell him I'm not giving him money, none of this has anything to do with me, and to fuck off.

He literally follows me to Hollywood , and is saying he's not letting me go until I give him money, or go back downtown and say I'm not a cop. I eventually hail a cab behind his back and sneak in, but he tries to get in with me. I tell the cab driver to just go, and I end up having to kick this crackhead in the stomach to get him out of the doorway of the car.

Fucking ridiculous...I'm thinking about throwing in the towel. I now know of one spot that I think has balloons, but I'll stand out so bad that I'm afraid I'll get arrested instantly.

still a little too specific.

jerseyfresh
23-05-2009, 04:40
the LA dope i get in south central is way better than 15-20%. im from jersey, the land of heroin, and i still consider this tar i get fire. i guess its all about who you know.

SirSpaggy
24-05-2009, 21:52
the LA dope i get in south central is way better than 15-20%. im from jersey, the land of heroin, and i still consider this tar i get fire. i guess its all about who you know.

What's the dope look like and smell like? I figure the only tar that an east-coaster would get and consider fire is something like what I'd get in Phoenix.

We've had to edit many of your posts. You need to read our guidelines before you post again. This is getting ridiculous. If you say, "I need to know where to get something." That isn't thinking out loud that is a roundabout way to ask for a location to buy drugs. Read our guidelines.
~euphoricnod

tennmile
28-05-2009, 01:05

About four years ago I had the chiva delivered. Fortunately I could afford an amount that encouraged delivery. Balls of tar wrapped in grocery bags.

When people ask me about weight I never knew. Maybe a gram. I wasn't concerned with size or weight. I'm not negotiating an illegal drug buy on the streets of L.A. You can eyeball a bag and decide if it's worth your time, effort or money.

After dealing with the cholos for about a year, LAPD cracked downtown, put up cameras and generally ended the open air market.

But by that time I was living above the SF Valley and deliveries continued for about 6 months until I moved to Michigan (2005)
Now I get powder from the D.

The act of going downtown L.A and copping from some unknown mex on the street is a ritual, rush, adreniline producing part of the lifestyle. I miss the buy in SoCal. But...the buy in Detroit is much safer although less a part of the whole experience.

be safe, be well

SirSpaggy
28-05-2009, 19:19
About four years ago I had the chiva delivered. Fortunately I could afford an amount that encouraged delivery. Balls of tar wrapped in grocery bags.

When people ask me about weight I never knew. Maybe a gram. I wasn't concerned with size or weight. I'm not negotiating an illegal drug buy on the streets of L.A. You can eyeball a bag and decide if it's worth your time, effort or money.

After dealing with the cholos for about a year, LAPD cracked downtown, put up cameras and generally ended the open air market.

But by that time I was living above the SF Valley and deliveries continued for about 6 months until I moved to Michigan (2005)
Now I get powder from the D.

The act of going downtown L.A and copping from some unknown mex on the street is a ritual, rush, adreniline producing part of the lifestyle. I miss the buy in SoCal. But...the buy in Detroit is much safer although less a part of the whole experience.

be safe, be well

The art of going downtown and copping from unknown mexicans on the street is basically dead. However, the SF Valley seems to be where it's at for the good tar from the OP.

Out of curiousity, how does what you got in the last 6 months of living in LA compare with what used to go around downtown?

tennmile
28-05-2009, 20:40
The art of going downtown and copping from unknown mexicans on the street is basically dead. However, the SF Valley seems to be where it's at for the good tar from the OP.

Out of curiousity, how does what you got in the last 6 months of living in LA compare with what used to go around downtown?

Same tar.

The stuff I got in the last six months was the same as downtown.
I purchased enough to have it delivered to me so I didn't have to go downtown after the LAPD clean sweep.
Now that I live in Michigan I haven't seen tar in 3 years.

~*geNeRaTiOn E*~
28-05-2009, 23:36
if you have a problem with a moderator do not publicly post your grievances here. you are encouraged to PM a senior staff member (sr. mod/admin) so the complaint can be appropriately addressed.

if you live in so cal, it's not very difficult to follow the train lines to a certain area. i ride the train every day and even though i never use certain lines, you bet your ass i could look it up on a map and take my happy ass to X city to find dope, and i don't even use h!

we don't do this to be assholes, we do it to protect our members and the site itself. Bluelight is not here to only service North America, it is an INTERNATIONAL forum and being that we are trying to educate the public on harm-reduction and its benefits, we definitely don't need people making drug deals via the site. respect the valuable asset you have here at Bluelight by following the rules. as i said, if you have a problem, you can take it up with another mod or a senior staff member.

as for the official heroin thread or any other thread, i leave it up to YOU (e.g. the posters) to report any wrong-doings. there are a handful of you that contribute greatly in that regard and the mods are appreciative of your efforts since we can't monitor the forum 24/7 (yes, we do have lives outside BL ;)). all of us are volunteers and take time out of our days to help out with a site that has given US so much over the years. we do it because we want to see Bluelight thrive and evolve, not to power-trip on the members. all we ask is that you do your part to maintain the site's harm-reduction mission and if you wanna help out every once in a while (whether it be answering questions, starting new threads to develop traffic, reporting problematic posts, etc), awesome but please don't create more work for us than we already have; we don't take bullshit lightly.

if y'all have anymore questions or anything, drop anyone of us a PM and we will gladly try to resolve the issue.

now, play nice :)

chompy
29-05-2009, 01:21
This sounds like the stuff that I saw up in the Bay Area - usually is wrapped up really thick but is pretty low quality. Does it turn extremely runny when smoked?

yes and has a bit of a reddish hue to it. but this depends on the batch. some bags just happen to have more cut than usual

meejee
21-06-2009, 10:07
bay area dope is not bad. the mexicans are organized and i have known the same group of guys for years that have the shit stocked and deliver. it aint no east coast shit, but does the trick.

SirSpaggy
22-06-2009, 22:56
bay area dope is not bad. the mexicans are organized and i have known the same group of guys for years that have the shit stocked and deliver. it aint no east coast shit, but does the trick.

Interesting...I always had to buy from blacks in San Francisco. I knew there had to be better shit, but I never found it.

Did you ever get dope from a certain neighborhood that everyone knows is full of smack, and if so, how did it compare to the mexican delivery dope?

That's what I needed all along. I don't think the dope sold on the streets in the hood is better than 5-10% at the absolute most.

Irie Media
25-06-2009, 01:19
The black out here really changes alot. Sometimes it is good, and sometimes it is not. It will sometimes give you a good rush and sometimes won't.

I have been copping in LA county all the way to San Berdo County for the past few years and both are really cosistant thats for sure. I do wish I had more numbers tho. All of my stuff has always came from the mexican cartels that run shit all over Southern Cali.

Breathe
17-07-2009, 23:37
Connecting in the downtown area for some time now, getting the very same shit over and over.. I've tried all the other powdery shit (disgusting) and all the other weird gooey ones...
This stuff is fire, as you guys put it. My usual hit and I'm chillin for a couple hours, fuzzy and warm. Mixes well with water under heat. Smells pungent. Comes wrapped in grocery bag cuts, inside balloons. Good shit. ONly bad thing is the cut that is in black tar, no matter how good the quality/potency, is irritating shit. you miss a shot for a sec and oh damn that burns
like a mother fucker. but hey, don't miss, and you're off to the brown clouds of chocolate haze land.

tinylightsbelow
21-08-2009, 03:35
I've been making trips to downtown since I moved here a couple months back, and I hate doing it, especially since I totaled my car a few weeks ago and have to take the bus now. Still working on finding some closer to home. I know there's gotta be more than just crack in Venice.

amishlogs
05-09-2009, 08:04
I'm living down by Santa Monica and have yet to find a decent reliable spot or corner. I picked up some good tar about a month ago, but I just don't have the balls to go deep into the city.

edit - I'm no longer crazy!

chinky
05-09-2009, 11:00
your going crazy.

unsui
09-09-2009, 19:18
most of my experience lies in copping off the streets of Santa Ana and the Bay area, so I'll post about SA. there are a few open market spots i know of and usually nowadays it is not too smart to drive through them as your stuck in a car if you see the heat, and there is a lot of heat around the Santa Ana open air markets the past year. basically you go down to these streets and just park your car at a liquor store and go around to the alleys. i would walk through the alleys and someone would flag you down or youd have to go across to a diff alley and would be approached by the gangs selling stuff to cars that drive by thru the street. if you drive down you will have at least 3-5 gang members approaching your car, looking for stuff to steal inside your car on one window, and trying to sell you the shit on the other window.

most of the quality is pretty bad, but it has been known to have some fire shit and just so happens one of the times i didn't go down (after i got clean), my friend who had just started shooting a month prior ended up ODing on the Santa Ana tar. this tar usually isn't very good at all. my usual shot was around .5g in one shot, but i'd usually slam the whole gram in an hour to get high (i only weigh 120lbs too!). the tar is usually consistently hard or soft, most of the time it's hard with a tint of red. cooks down to a very thick black, dark red goo. not worth it IMO.