The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

California Heroin - mini/mega thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shouldn't cook the dillies? Oops. I did end up with a clear solution, isn't that the goal? I'm all ears if I did it wrong. Toughest part was one handed injection; pulling out the syringe a bit to insure I'm in a vein was a bitch. Are there any guides tom hand injection? I think that's my best bet.

just crush add water and filter. adding heat just makes the insoluble binders in the pill able to be melted down and it winds up in your solution. solution might be clear but that doesnt mean they aint in there. dont heat, not needed. i shoot in the tops of my hands all the time for i have no veins anywhere else that i can hit good. its really simple imo just tie off find a vein and there like 4 of em i can choose from on the top of my hand ,untuie and shoot away. the probability of hitting an artery on top of the hand are slim, i wouldnt recommend the viens on the underside of the wrist but for me tops of the hands are a wingo all the tyme

At most, I'm only going to iv on weekends. I know ive got the control to stick to that, considering how long vie been using and NOT going overboard!

Man oh man is this guy in for a rude ass awakening! I don't think you quite have a complete understanding of how this works just yet. I know first hand. When you open the flood gates of IV drug use, things get VERY difficult to handle. That's coming from someone who never really had any form of an addiction problem, that is until I put a needle my arm.

@john burrows i hope my pm back to ya will help you out alil bit. i will check in back with ya and see. yall be safe and if you got any more questions just pm me dude

Sticking to the original topic at hand, LA is suuuuuuucking right now...

In the last 2 weeks, SWIM has scored from 2 different people. Both times was pretty psyched, as he was meeting new people who were supposed to be consistent. He wasn't looking to ride the old H train too often, but would be nice to be able to hop aboard every now and again.

Long story short, the stuff has been WEEEEEEAAAAAAK. He's only tried it a few times (this latest effort being the 4th). The first 2 rides were great, but these last 2? Just poop. Had to do literally 5 times as much as the first time to get a decent rush, and even then it's a pretty weak ride. A friend mentioned that there was a large bust that happened recently, but I dunno. Either way the game (as I know it) in Los Angeles right now is crap, crap, crap.

Sad face.

So today I visited my second LA area needle exchange, on Sycamore right off of Santa Monica in Hollywood. It's about a block away from Hollywood's skid row (big surprise) and it was basically someone with a table outside an RV. They were very nice and gave me 10 new needles in exchange for the ones I picked up last week.

Last week I went to the one downtown on 5th st, on the outskirts of the Toy District (and adjacent to, of course, skid row). This NE was really awesome, it was an actual "store" and a pretty nice place, at that. They didn't even blink an eye that I had nothing to exchange, they were happy to give me as many needles as I wanted to try out.

Both exchanges also provided alcohol pads, cotton, sterile water packs, cooking cups, rubber bands to tie off - everything! Just add drugs.

I highly recommend the place to anyone in the area who wants to get gear but is wary about trying their luck at a drug store (the people at the exchange told me that, while it's legal in LA for a drug store to sell syringes, it's at their discretion and they can refuse if they like.

Only downside is while they had lots of different size needles, neither exchange had short tips.

LaCholita asking us if going into bars or asking homeless ppl in a way is considered sourcing. this will be a verbal warning right now.

Hey I'm REALLY sorry! wasn't sure. Won't do that again!!
Thanx for the warning.

LaCholita

Altho, I don't mean to ruffle any feathers here but I've seen WAY more DETAILED posts about locations & quanities then me asking about whether or not a bar is a good place to start the hunt. I don't get it. how is that more like sourcing then listing what I'm getting & where? Just so I'll know in the future! THANX

LaCholita

If you're a junky, then you know where to start the hunt. Use common sense.

Obviously if you read my post.....I'm NOT a junkie and don't want to be. Was trying to get some ideas as to how a lay person would start the hunt for such hardcore stuff since I basically haven't done H in almost 20 yrs, & just wanted to do some occassionally. I've been too busy working & raising children to partake in such druguse. That's why I came here hoping other like-minded people would be able to help direct me in the right direction since this is supposed to be a site for people that are not so "mainstream" so I thought I was amongst others who understood where I'm coming from. But obviously seems like people here are just breathing down my back. And BTW, I have PLENTY of common sense....hence the lack of druguse!!! Only people who have no real common sense use serious drugs in the 1st place!! We all know that there's risk involved. I mean I'd be more then happy to help someone else on here with something & no I'm not meaning hooking up connections. But I guess unless one isn't part of the drug "clique" on here you get your ass chewed out just for asking a general question which wasn't nearly as detailed as 1/2 the stuff on here.

LaCholita

Well, Cholita, my attorney would advise you to check the police reports and see where most of the heroin arrests are being made. Take a ride/walk down to that area and get a feel. Try not to stick out like a sore thumb.

Last edited:
Obviously if you read my post.....I'm NOT a junkie and don't want to be. Was trying to get some ideas as to how a lay person would start the hunt for such hardcore stuff since I basically haven't done H in almost 20 yrs, & just wanted to do some occassionally. I've been too busy working & raising children to partake in such druguse. That's why I came here hoping other like-minded people would be able to help direct me in the right direction since this is supposed to be a site for people that are not so "mainstream" so I thought I was amongst others who understood where I'm coming from. But obviously seems like people here are just breathing down my back. And BTW, I have PLENTY of common sense....hence the lack of druguse!!! Only people who have no real common sense use serious drugs in the 1st place!! We all know that there's risk involved. I mean I'd be more then happy to help someone else on here with something & no I'm not meaning hooking up connections. But I guess unless one isn't part of the drug "clique" on here you get your ass chewed out just for asking a general question which wasn't nearly as detailed as 1/2 the stuff on here.

LaCholita

If you've used before, then you know what to look for. The fact is that you added me as a friend on this site as soon as you joined and I don't know you and then you started posting asking where to get heroin. You clearly want to figure out where to buy heroin and have other people help you.

This board isn't to help you buy drugs. It's for harm reduction. Speaking of harm reduction, if you've been working and raising kids, you probably shouldn't do heroin. 8)

Also, you say that you have common sense because you don't use hard drugs, yet you are seeking them out right now. ;)

Also, it has nothing to do with some "clique" bullshit. It has to do with not being set up by cops who come on this site and post pretending to be users like you.

Well, Cholita, my attorney would advise you to check the police reports and see where most of the heroin arrests are being made. Take a ride/walk down to that area and get a feel. Try not to stick out like a sore thumb.

Option two would be to hit the Needle Exchange(s) and start up a few converstations
Option three would be to hit the US Sex Guide, find out where the prostitutes walk in LA, and ask one of them for some help(this has always worked for me, but it does feel kind of odd, but the woman is usually delighted to help if you give her a big enough tip...lol)

Option 4...well, if you make it to this opiton without scoring, you're hopeless my man! Best of luck

Very good advice.

LaCholita

and in your other posts you ask how is that sourcing. its clearly obvious all you are here for is to let someone get you some drugs.

will tell you again this website isnt designed for you to come here and find out where to get drugs. we all come from a harm reduction stand point here and being a harm reduction website noone is gunna let a non-drug user get on dope. you got kids why in the hell are you worried bout doing dope. have some fucking sense and be a mother to your children.

your verbal warning is over with come on here and make one more refernce about getting ppl to help you find dope and ima start handing out infractions. if you have read the BLUA then you know about our point system here. get enough and you account is banned

Using heroin was one of the biggest mistakes of my life, and while I'm grateful to have a support system/enough time to recover, my "soul" hurts and my endorphin system/hypothalamus/etc may be permanently fucked...meaning I CAN NOT experience happiness without the drug in my system.....and the drug WILL hurt you in a similar way, even if you think you have the self-control to limit your use.

It will kill your finances, you'll be in debt in no time at all, it will kill your friendships(except with other dope users, and you don't want half of them as friends, but you may find a friend or two for life, that is the exception, however..as most of them are in a bad spot as well, and will do anything to get themselves out of it...and the sad thing is, you WILL understand why those people try to take advantage of you, because you will end up doing the same thing to someone else...guarenteed)...it will kill your family life, basically making you the black sheep of the family and it takes years, maybe decades to remove that label, if it's ever completely removed...and so on...I could go on for hours, easily...

So, ask yourself this simple question, a question that someone truly fiending for the drug will dismiss, I know, but if you haven't yet reached that point...just think long and hard..."Why do you want to use?"...yeah, it feels good, but that feeling GOES AWAY after a month or so of contiunous use...and if it doesn't feel good...what's the point? Some of us reach that point and quit, but a hell of a lot of damage has been done before they they arrive at this point...some of us are designed in such a way that quitting opiates is all but impossible, regardless of the quality of treatment/medication/etc....the brain/body gets what it wants, and if you go down this path, the only thing it will want, for a very long time, is more heroin.

I know this isn't going to stop you, but if your first couple dances with D don't turn out so great, just give it up...life can suck, but it will suck even more if you go down that well tread path...

Be safe, first and foremost....I hope you find whatever it is you are looking for. Don't be stupid when searching for/acquiring the drug. The LAST thing you want is a felony dope charge on your record. You may be one of the few who use that as motivation to start your own business, as every asshole with hiring privileges will pretty much say fuck you, find some other place to work. It 'aint fair, but it will happen...so tread very carefully...and best of luck...you will ABSOLUTELY need it. Sorry for coming across as a condescending asshole, but I wish someone would have done the same to me a few years back, because I would have listened back then...

Last edited:
@slyrll Please do not use Bluelight to score drugs in any way, shape or form. Thanks.

Hey gang, looks like the LA thread needs a kick in the pants.

When I last posted I was just getting into learning how to IV my dillies, and thanks to the help from here I can say I now proudly bang regularly (although not banging in the Los Angeles sense of the word, gotta be careful around here :)

Of course after a few months of it, I'm wanting to try the big H, at least once. I mean seriously now that I'm over the whole fear of needle thing, I really want to try the grandaddy of them all, the biggest drug movie star!

But people have told me the only thing you can get in LA is black tar, and that its dangerous and I shouldn't bother. Of course, some people seem to love it and say that as long as you're careful and take care, it's fine.

So what do my fellow Angelinos have to say? Is anyone on this thread a black tar regular and can offer some insight into the LA H scene?

Thanks...

Ive been using dilaudid for over a year now and believe me, i have given plenty of thought to this. At most, I'm only going to iv on weekends. I know ive got the control to stick to that, considering how long vie been using and NOT going overboard!

Hopefully i can find a vein! I cooked a bit too much though so i think I only have maybe 3mg in the syringe, so assuming i inject properly I should just barely notice it.

Hey gang, looks like the LA thread needs a kick in the pants.

When I last posted I was just getting into learning how to IV my dillies, and thanks to the help from here I can say I now proudly bang regularly (although not banging in the Los Angeles sense of the word, gotta be careful around here :)

Of course after a few months of it, I'm wanting to try the big H, at least once. I mean seriously now that I'm over the whole fear of needle thing, I really want to try the grandaddy of them all, the biggest drug movie star!

But people have told me the only thing you can get in LA is black tar, and that its dangerous and I shouldn't bother. Of course, some people seem to love it and say that as long as you're careful and take care, it's fine.

So what do my fellow Angelinos have to say? Is anyone on this thread a black tar regular and can offer some insight into the LA H scene?

Thanks...

looks like that whole only on the weekends worked out well

Status
Not open for further replies.