The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

California Heroin - mini/mega thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I would put in my two cents and bump this old thread. I hit up a "notorious" part of LA and maybe it was just that I was there too early in the day (around 1 PM), but open air was 10000000% dead. It was deader than roadkill. Depressing. =(

Btw, this is my first time fucking with the LA dope scene. Maybe I just got unlucky, but I know that in NYC and NJ you can be served at 10 am, 2 pm, 10 pm or 2 am or any time you want really.

Last edited:
I have also tried coppimg in a "notorious" part of LA (probably the same spot you chose)
and have always left empty handed.
There wasn't anybody selling anything.
I don't even have a connect in LA, have to play the chipping game ,
scoring BTH back home in Fresno.
Thought I would put in my two cents and bump this old thread. I hit up a "notorious" part of LA and maybe it was just that I was there too early in the day (around 1 PM), but open air was 10000000% dead. It was deader than roadkill. Depressing. =(

Btw, this is my first time fucking with the LA dope scene. Maybe I just got unlucky, but I know that in NYC and NJ you can be served at 10 am, 2 pm, 10 pm or 2 am or any time you want really.
I wouldn't bother trying again, there doesn't appear to be a scene here.:!

^ Well, there's two more areas that I coulda tried, but since I'm playing the chipping game too and I'm gonna be back home in NYC soon (and I have fucking bronchitis now which is keeping me from wanting to take these risks), I'm thinking of just getting some ridiculously overpriced pain pills and floating it till I get home.

Ohhh, you lucky bastard, you. I'm looking at 21 + however much time it takes for me and my friend to set a date to go cop. :(

EDIT: And I forgot to mention that I ran out on the 12th of this month too. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH those oxys are sounding a lot more appealing now.

Funny,

I was just going to make a new thread about <snip>, and then I stumbled into this LA thread. Hendrix, you had some good info about it. I've never been there, but have been thinking about taking a trip. After reading some of your posts, that seems like a bad idea...Just seems to sketchy, and I wouldn't be sure about getting ripped off.

Actually happened to SWIM the other day. Stumbled upon some stuff that looked and smelled like the real deal. Didn't know the dude well enough to test it further right on the spot. SWIM got it home and gave it a go. Gaaaaaaaaarbage. Even with trying .5 of a g, couldn't get off. Pissed is what I was...Learned a lesson though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope that I'm not giving too much away by saying that the place that I was unsuccessful at was not skid row. That being said, though, I have no clue about skid row.

Hey fellow angelinos.

So I'm about to try iv for the first time; I have a monthly dilaudid script and after a year of plugging I want to finally find out why everyone insists that iv is the only way to go with dillies :)

trouble is i'm a total nube to iv. Is my best bet for needles to find a needle exchange or a local pharmacy? I've done some research but I'm still not 100% sure it's even legal for CVS to sell them...

Anyway, any pointers or suggestions for an LA brother are most welcome.

I'm pretty sure you can just buy them at your local pharmacy without a Rx.

I personally have yet to IV, but I bought two packs of needles (different gauges) at two different places. One was a big pharmacy, the other a mom and pop place. The mom and pop place was the only one out of several that even had them. That being said, you should try the big names like Rite Aid, which will have them in stock.

Also, as I said, I have yet to IV. My friends in the scene have really discouraged me from doing it because it almost always gives way to a slippery slope.

Needle exchanges are great...just google search them in the LA area. They will give you all that you need to safely get off (for free!). Great people work there (mostly ex-addicts) and they really know the deal.

Have had nothing but great experiences at them...

Don't you need to give them used rigs to get new ones tho? The OP doesn't have any to begin with.

Ok I found a needle ex downtown today, im heading over there and we'll see what happens. Maybe they'll accept a donation in lieu of needles since im a first timer. Hope I don't get mugged, it's no doubt a sketchy area...

Ok I found a needle ex downtown today, im heading over there and we'll see what happens. Maybe they'll accept a donation in lieu of needles since im a first timer. Hope I don't get mugged, it's no doubt a sketchy area...

Good luck man.

I tried responding to your PM today, but couldn't do that as I haven't reached bluelight status. Lame.

I think you should be ok. I always bring in stuff to exchange, but I get the feeling that they might give you some clean stuff if you came in and were in need. I've also got some clean rigs if need be. Drop me your email or AIM in a PM...we can talk more if you'd like.

well i got my gear - 31-28g needles, sterile water, cotton, bands, cooking cups and a hail mary. Everything a first timer needs! I only wish my veins were better, honestly you can't see shit in my arm. Even nurses often have to go at it 2 or 3 times before they find a vein, what the hell am *I* going to do?? That's why i got the finer gauge needles, i have a feeling i may have to go in through my hand.

Helps to go in at a pretty steep angle, in the direction of your heart (your body).

When you're comfortably in, draw back on the needle a bit. Some blood should go back into it...you don't want to miss (ouch!). After that, it's bombs away...

Good luck!

Before you do this, though, please consider what you're getting yourself into.

Ive been using dilaudid for over a year now and believe me, i have given plenty of thought to this. At most, I'm only going to iv on weekends. I know ive got the control to stick to that, considering how long vie been using and NOT going overboard!

Hopefully i can find a vein! I cooked a bit too much though so i think I only have maybe 3mg in the syringe, so assuming i inject properly I should just barely notice it.

man dont be cooking your dillies up. its not necessary at all and you will just wind up getting more binder in solution

Status
Not open for further replies.