The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

California Heroin - mini/mega thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you have a problem with a moderator do not publicly post your grievances here. you are encouraged to PM a senior staff member (sr. mod/admin) so the complaint can be appropriately addressed.

if you live in so cal, it's not very difficult to follow the train lines to a certain area. i ride the train every day and even though i never use certain lines, you bet your ass i could look it up on a map and take my happy ass to X city to find dope, and i don't even use h!

we don't do this to be assholes, we do it to protect our members and the site itself. Bluelight is not here to only service North America, it is an INTERNATIONAL forum and being that we are trying to educate the public on harm-reduction and its benefits, we definitely don't need people making drug deals via the site. respect the valuable asset you have here at Bluelight by following the rules. as i said, if you have a problem, you can take it up with another mod or a senior staff member.

as for the official heroin thread or any other thread, i leave it up to YOU (e.g. the posters) to report any wrong-doings. there are a handful of you that contribute greatly in that regard and the mods are appreciative of your efforts since we can't monitor the forum 24/7 (yes, we do have lives outside BL ;)). all of us are volunteers and take time out of our days to help out with a site that has given US so much over the years. we do it because we want to see Bluelight thrive and evolve, not to power-trip on the members. all we ask is that you do your part to maintain the site's harm-reduction mission and if you wanna help out every once in a while (whether it be answering questions, starting new threads to develop traffic, reporting problematic posts, etc), awesome but please don't create more work for us than we already have; we don't take bullshit lightly.

if y'all have anymore questions or anything, drop anyone of us a PM and we will gladly try to resolve the issue.

now, play nice :)

Last edited:
This sounds like the stuff that I saw up in the Bay Area - usually is wrapped up really thick but is pretty low quality. Does it turn extremely runny when smoked?

yes and has a bit of a reddish hue to it. but this depends on the batch. some bags just happen to have more cut than usual

Last edited:
bay area dope is not bad. the mexicans are organized and i have known the same group of guys for years that have the shit stocked and deliver. it aint no east coast shit, but does the trick.

bay area dope is not bad. the mexicans are organized and i have known the same group of guys for years that have the shit stocked and deliver. it aint no east coast shit, but does the trick.

Interesting...I always had to buy from blacks in San Francisco. I knew there had to be better shit, but I never found it.

Did you ever get dope from a certain neighborhood that everyone knows is full of smack, and if so, how did it compare to the mexican delivery dope?

That's what I needed all along. I don't think the dope sold on the streets in the hood is better than 5-10% at the absolute most.

The black out here really changes alot. Sometimes it is good, and sometimes it is not. It will sometimes give you a good rush and sometimes won't.

I have been copping in LA county all the way to San Berdo County for the past few years and both are really cosistant thats for sure. I do wish I had more numbers tho. All of my stuff has always came from the mexican cartels that run shit all over Southern Cali.

Connecting in the downtown area for some time now, getting the very same shit over and over.. I've tried all the other powdery shit (disgusting) and all the other weird gooey ones...
This stuff is fire, as you guys put it. My usual hit and I'm chillin for a couple hours, fuzzy and warm. Mixes well with water under heat. Smells pungent. Comes wrapped in grocery bag cuts, inside balloons. Good shit. ONly bad thing is the cut that is in black tar, no matter how good the quality/potency, is irritating shit. you miss a shot for a sec and oh damn that burns
like a mother fucker. but hey, don't miss, and you're off to the brown clouds of chocolate haze land.

I've been making trips to downtown since I moved here a couple months back, and I hate doing it, especially since I totaled my car a few weeks ago and have to take the bus now. Still working on finding some closer to home. I know there's gotta be more than just crack in Venice.

I'm living down by Santa Monica and have yet to find a decent reliable spot or corner. I picked up some good tar about a month ago, but I just don't have the balls to go deep into the city.

edit - I'm no longer crazy!

Last edited:
most of my experience lies in copping off the streets of Santa Ana and the Bay area, so I'll post about SA. there are a few open market spots i know of and usually nowadays it is not too smart to drive through them as your stuck in a car if you see the heat, and there is a lot of heat around the Santa Ana open air markets the past year. basically you go down to these streets and just park your car at a liquor store and go around to the alleys. i would walk through the alleys and someone would flag you down or youd have to go across to a diff alley and would be approached by the gangs selling stuff to cars that drive by thru the street. if you drive down you will have at least 3-5 gang members approaching your car, looking for stuff to steal inside your car on one window, and trying to sell you the shit on the other window.

most of the quality is pretty bad, but it has been known to have some fire shit and just so happens one of the times i didn't go down (after i got clean), my friend who had just started shooting a month prior ended up ODing on the Santa Ana tar. this tar usually isn't very good at all. my usual shot was around .5g in one shot, but i'd usually slam the whole gram in an hour to get high (i only weigh 120lbs too!). the tar is usually consistently hard or soft, most of the time it's hard with a tint of red. cooks down to a very thick black, dark red goo. not worth it IMO.

^^ haha I know exactly where your talking about in Santa Ana. As soon as I saw you talk about the liquor store parking lot and the alley I knew exactly where your getting dope. Your right though, the tar is generally shitty and comes wrapped usually in just grocery plastic without a balloon. I have gotten good stuff there maybe a little over a year ago and the rock they sell there is actually above average.

most of my experience lies in copping off the streets of Santa Ana and the Bay area, so I'll post about SA. there are a few open market spots i know of and usually nowadays it is not too smart to drive through them as your stuck in a car if you see the heat, and there is a lot of heat around the Santa Ana open air markets the past year. basically you go down to these streets and just park your car at a liquor store and go around to the alleys. i would walk through the alleys and someone would flag you down or youd have to go across to a diff alley and would be approached by the gangs selling stuff to cars that drive by thru the street. if you drive down you will have at least 3-5 gang members approaching your car, looking for stuff to steal inside your car on one window, and trying to sell you the shit on the other window.

most of the quality is pretty bad, but it has been known to have some fire shit and just so happens one of the times i didn't go down (after i got clean), my friend who had just started shooting a month prior ended up ODing on the Santa Ana tar. this tar usually isn't very good at all. my usual shot was around .5g in one shot, but i'd usually slam the whole gram in an hour to get high (i only weigh 120lbs too!). the tar is usually consistently hard or soft, most of the time it's hard with a tint of red. cooks down to a very thick black, dark red goo. not worth it IMO.

Dude fuck scoring anything in SF, I had the toughest time finding OC/any pills, and I know SF pretty damn well.

damn SF is probably the easiest place in the world to find an OC 80 or any OC pill, plus crack and heroin. nearly every pill lurks [edit]

as for SA, haha yeah that place used to be my spot for 2-3 years...i have had good shit before, but it was rare. so then i started heading down to the hoods of long beach which was only a half an hr further away off the 405 freeway. but yeah sometimes i would get balloons, but it was rare. usually it was as you said the garbage bags...

Last edited by a moderator:
This really isnt LA. more north, think LA/VTA county line. Anyways the connect is a delivery type operation. It always comes in a piece of grocey bag wraped in in alittle piece of foil in a tied baloon, and whieghs around .2 and Its always been good( they would give you a smaller piece before they would step on it). Now there are alot of gangs that probley slig dope but the good stuff is sold by border brothers that barley speak english, they get plenty fluent though after running dope for six mounths.

yeah some of the mexican heads i dealt with in the long beach area would require me to speak spanish in order to receive my grams of dope. and it was always wrapped in grocery bags. "yo necessito dos Gs para [edit]"... but they do learn a bit of english after a while.

damn SF is probably the easiest place in the world to find an OC 80 or any OC pill, plus crack and heroin. nearly every pill lurks [edit - @E]

I know right?!

Maybe it's cause I look like a narc and I was wearing that shirt that said DEA across the back.

hahaha that is a big indicator why you did not find any.

Has anybody in SoCal noticed that balloons/bags had been getting real small in the past month from anybody you got it from?.......well, it seems like the drought is over because I just got a dub sack(of good dope) that was as big as a peanut m&m.

^^^ Yep, just picked up a few dime balloons in Pomona today and I noticed it was getting kinda small. Its ok though cuz the dope is bomb and it got me fucked up.

im new to bluelight and don't know if this is too much sourcing,

but ive heard talk of the sfv and just moved out from memphis, where the dope was amazing and flooding the city. I'm in woodland hills now and the furthest into drugs anyone i have met delves is just weed (considering its legal here basically). ive been nosing around a little bit here and there but am really looking to see if i need to get out of this town for my search. i was thinking of hitting up a clinic in panorama but i feel like that could be highly unncessecary and that i could just find something easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.