The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

California Heroin - mini/mega thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been to Santa Ana in the last few months and it has been shit every time but the last time I went it was decent.

LB/Pedro have pretty good quality when you can find it. For the last couple months no one has been out though cause LBPD has been cracking down on the block lately

well what i am trying to say is there is good dope in Santa Ana you just need to have the connections to get it..

what i am trying to say is that alot of the open area for selling sell alot of garbage.. its usually the rock hard very dark/brownish that has no distinct smell of good tar (vinegary smell) the tar is always sold in almost grams for about the price of about a .2 balloon tar. like everything else it all depends on your source to get the tar. i live in santa ana and i get some great tar but i also have a connect that picks up his ballons in LA and resales them here in Orange County not particularly Santa Ana another city.

that one street in santa ana that my friend uses is his last resort. the quality is very bad compared to the dope in long beach and los angeles.

in long beach, the tar I get is sold in a thick plastic bag, has a bit of a perfume scent, very dark black and sticky and smokes very well...mexican tar type 1

^^ hehe yup thats why i do not pick up from that open area spot get it from a good reliable connect that will not sell you garbage.

in long beach, the tar I get is sold in a thick plastic bag, has a bit of a perfume scent, very dark black and sticky and smokes very well...mexican tar type 1

This sounds like the stuff that I saw up in the Bay Area - usually is wrapped up really thick but is pretty low quality. Does it turn extremely runny when smoked?

I went out and about yesterday and tried to make the rounds on a few places off of the metro. I didn't find anything but the weird brown powder balloons in one spot that was mostly coincidence.

I'm making another run today after work to see if I can hunt down some type 1 dope. I was in Phoenix over the weekend and realized that what goes around there is probably 2-4x as good we're seeing out there.

A .25 bag that I brought home was enough to get a high twice. It's really weird to me that the dope gets that chopped up between AZ and LA, or that LA doesn't have dope that good floating around all over the place.

^^ why would you say the brown powder is "wierd"? In my experience, the balloons of brown powder have generally been better than the balloons of tar. Then again, this wasn't tar that had been turned to powder. Like if you blew on it, it didn't turn back into tar, just stayed that same fine tan powder. Also, I have to say that I second what you said about AZ. I have never actually done tar from AZ, but have heard that it is constantly fire, like you can't even find shitty tar in places like Phoenix and Tuscon.

Last edited:
^^ why would you say the brown powder is "wierd"? In my experience, the balloons of brown powder have generally been better than the balloons of tar. Then again, this wasn't tar that had been turned to powder. Like if you blew on it, it didn't turn back into powder, just stayed that same fine tan powder. Also, I have to say that I second what you said about AZ. I have never actually done tar from AZ, but have heard that it is constantly fire, like you can't even find shitty tar in places like Phoenix and Tuscon.

Like I said, the brown powder stuff I got was all from one source. It was the first connection I had out here, and at the time I was smoking. I'd guess now that in all reality, it's probably the same or better than the average tar that floats around here.

I know the difference between brown powder and the tar that's been frozen and broken up, but turns back in to paste when exposed to heat or humidity. I've snorted the brown powder here, and cut it up like it was coke. It's definitely what you're thinking of.

As far as AZ, it really is impossible to buy shitty dope. What I did this weekend was easily 4x as good as the best tar I've had around here. What's odd is that every time I've ever bought dope in Phoenix (I lived there growing up), it's always the same. It seems like nobody cuts it, or does anything to it beyond what was done upon its arrival. With my source here for MT1 the quality and appearance changes almost every time.

I actually remember a time when I was younger where a friend and I bought a gram of tar for twice what it normally costs (which is a lot - phoenix dope is normally only sold in points, and a gram is usually pointpricex10). I remember being reassured over and over that it was worth it, and that it was from Guadelupe (which is full of dope despite being like a square mile or two). This stuff was so pure that a matchhead sized piece caused me to puke my brains out for 6-8 hours and nod out of control. I would say that it was as close to an overdose as one can come from smoking.

It has always been my basis for rating purity on tar. I figure that was as pure as tar gets, so probably something like 70%. I'd say the average dope in Phoenix is about 40-50% pure, which puts it on par with run of the mill east coast powder. If my understanding is right and the mexicans aren't really cutting the dope, that would mean there is also some morphine and what not in there too, so when I say 50%, I mean 50% heroin + other active opiates.

By this logic, I'm guessing the average dope around LA that I'm seeing is maybe 15-20%, with the low quality stuff clocking in around 5-10% (the Santa Ana stuff for example). The brown powder is probably around 10-15%, which would make sense based on the mount I'd have to do to get a huge high.

I came up empty again yesterday going to a few places off the <snip>, so I think these wild open airs aren't as obvious as some people think. Either that, or I am white and somewhat well dressed.

too specific, man. gotta edit it out

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, the <snip>...oh man does that bring back memories. I bet I know exactly which stops off the <snip> you made as that was my old stomping ground. But yeah, I think the reason AZ gets such consistenly pure tar is because from what I hear the mexican drug cartels that are moving the shit in are all based and locating in the Phoenix and Tuscon area. Like if you have been checking it out on the news, I hear that the most mexican drug cartel activity is in around Arizona. So thats my guess as the why AZ gets such better dope than us here in So Cal. Anyways, I'm about to make a trip out to LA to get some balloons. I'll let you know my finding.

Haha, the <snip>...oh man does that bring back memories. I bet I know exactly which stops off the <snip> you made as that was my old stomping ground. But yeah, I think the reason AZ gets such consistenly pure tar is because from what I hear the mexican drug cartels that are moving the shit in are all based and locating in the Phoenix and Tuscon area. Like if you have been checking it out on the news, I hear that the most mexican drug cartel activity is in around Arizona. So thats my guess as the why AZ gets such better dope than us here in So Cal. Anyways, I'm about to make a trip out to LA to get some balloons. I'll let you know my finding.

This is totally true. I forget if I mentioned that AZ is all private delivery type connections. It's totally business-like, as they have set hours, prices, and guarantees. It's easily the best setup a junkie could ask for. I would guess they all have cartel ties, if not being part of the cartel themselves. I don't know of any open-air type markets in Phoenix.

I'm definitely interested in what you find out on your trip today. I felt like the places I stopped at definitely had stuff going on, but that I didn't quite know what it was. It wasn't anything like the craziness I've heard went on downtown a few years back.

Looking forward to your trip report.

This is totally true. I forget if I mentioned that AZ is all private delivery type connections. It's totally business-like, as they have set hours, prices, and guarantees. It's easily the best setup a junkie could ask for. I would guess they all have cartel ties, if not being part of the cartel themselves. I don't know of any open-air type markets in Phoenix.

I'm definitely interested in what you find out on your trip today. I felt like the places I stopped at definitely had stuff going on, but that I didn't quite know what it was. It wasn't anything like the craziness I've heard went on downtown a few years back.

Looking forward to your trip report.

Well me and one of my friends went up to LA and got some shit from the connect we usually see for weight. The tar was like a medium/dark brown, long and tubular shaped, wrapped in grocery plastic and put in the usual balloon. The dope cooked down nice and didn't leave much cut behind. Good strong sedating high. I want to go up to LA one day and just walk around downtown and buy different dope and hopefully find a another connect. The normal guy I see is south of downtown and his shit is good but I know there is better stuff to be had in the city. And yeah, downtown was a crazy dope flooded jungle a few years back. Shit has changed unfortunately.

Well me and one of my friends went up to LA and got some shit from the connect we usually see for weight. The tar was like a medium/dark brown, long and tubular shaped, wrapped in grocery plastic and put in the usual balloon. The dope cooked down nice and didn't leave much cut behind. Good strong sedating high. I want to go up to LA one day and just walk around downtown and buy different dope and hopefully find a another connect. The normal guy I see is south of downtown and his shit is good but I know there is better stuff to be had in the city. And yeah, downtown was a crazy dope flooded jungle a few years back. Shit has changed unfortunately.

Interesting. Are these gram balloons? Usually I only see points in a balloon - all the other stuff is wrapped up in grocery bags and that's it, or wrapped in some type of package.

I'm on a quest now to find the best and cheapest shit in the city (I have a feeling I can get both at one place), as the money I'll save will be significant.

Was the shit you got brown on the outside, but basically tar? I've been getting stuff that's brownish, but looks like it's tar and brown powder kind of mixed together. Musky-type smell.

^^^these are <snip> balloons, and I'm thinking there is like a .1 of tar in each bag. The tar is like a medium darkish brown, then wrapped in a piece of normal tan grocery bag, and then put in a balloon which isn't tied at the top. Let me know how that one spot you mentioned goes though. In a city the size of LA, I know theres gotta be straight fire around here somewhere.

^^^these are <snip> balloons, and I'm thinking there is like a .1 of tar in each bag. The tar is like a medium darkish brown, then wrapped in a piece of normal tan grocery bag, and then put in a balloon which isn't tied at the top. Let me know how that one spot you mentioned goes though. In a city the size of LA, I know theres gotta be straight fire around here somewhere.

The .1 balloons I've bought always just have the dope in the balloon - I'm guessing that what you're getting is better than what I'm getting, because the grocery bag thing is a sure sign of mexicans.

Yesterday was a total bust - I checked out a few more spots, and with the exception of 1 (where I felt like things were going down, but not for an out of place white guy), nothing was happening. It was actually my worst trip yet. One guy who was walking around selling weed and pills told me where he thought balloons were at. He started following me, then tells me he wants me to buy klonopins. Of course he doesn't have them, but he knows who does, so he tries to do some awkward transaction that I want no part of.

I start to walk away, and this dude flips out and follows me everywhere. He's saying over and over that I ruined his name downtown, that his people think he brought a cop to "the biggest, badder dealer downtown" and whatever else he can think of. I tell him I'm not giving him money, none of this has anything to do with me, and to fuck off.

He literally follows me to Hollywood , and is saying he's not letting me go until I give him money, or go back downtown and say I'm not a cop. I eventually hail a cab behind his back and sneak in, but he tries to get in with me. I tell the cab driver to just go, and I end up having to kick this crackhead in the stomach to get him out of the doorway of the car.

Fucking ridiculous...I'm thinking about throwing in the towel. I now know of one spot that I think has balloons, but I'll stand out so bad that I'm afraid I'll get arrested instantly.

still a little too specific.

the LA dope i get in south central is way better than 15-20%. im from jersey, the land of heroin, and i still consider this tar i get fire. i guess its all about who you know.

the LA dope i get in south central is way better than 15-20%. im from jersey, the land of heroin, and i still consider this tar i get fire. i guess its all about who you know.

What's the dope look like and smell like? I figure the only tar that an east-coaster would get and consider fire is something like what I'd get in Phoenix.

We've had to edit many of your posts. You need to read our guidelines before you post again. This is getting ridiculous. If you say, "I need to know where to get something." That isn't thinking out loud that is a roundabout way to ask for a location to buy drugs. Read our guidelines.
~euphoricnod

the buy

About four years ago I had the chiva delivered. Fortunately I could afford an amount that encouraged delivery. Balls of tar wrapped in grocery bags.

When people ask me about weight I never knew. Maybe a gram. I wasn't concerned with size or weight. I'm not negotiating an illegal drug buy on the streets of L.A. You can eyeball a bag and decide if it's worth your time, effort or money.

After dealing with the cholos for about a year, LAPD cracked downtown, put up cameras and generally ended the open air market.

But by that time I was living above the SF Valley and deliveries continued for about 6 months until I moved to Michigan (2005)
Now I get powder from the D.

The act of going downtown L.A and copping from some unknown mex on the street is a ritual, rush, adreniline producing part of the lifestyle. I miss the buy in SoCal. But...the buy in Detroit is much safer although less a part of the whole experience.

be safe, be well

About four years ago I had the chiva delivered. Fortunately I could afford an amount that encouraged delivery. Balls of tar wrapped in grocery bags.

When people ask me about weight I never knew. Maybe a gram. I wasn't concerned with size or weight. I'm not negotiating an illegal drug buy on the streets of L.A. You can eyeball a bag and decide if it's worth your time, effort or money.

After dealing with the cholos for about a year, LAPD cracked downtown, put up cameras and generally ended the open air market.

But by that time I was living above the SF Valley and deliveries continued for about 6 months until I moved to Michigan (2005)
Now I get powder from the D.

The act of going downtown L.A and copping from some unknown mex on the street is a ritual, rush, adreniline producing part of the lifestyle. I miss the buy in SoCal. But...the buy in Detroit is much safer although less a part of the whole experience.

be safe, be well

The art of going downtown and copping from unknown mexicans on the street is basically dead. However, the SF Valley seems to be where it's at for the good tar from the OP.

Out of curiousity, how does what you got in the last 6 months of living in LA compare with what used to go around downtown?

downtown LA

The art of going downtown and copping from unknown mexicans on the street is basically dead. However, the SF Valley seems to be where it's at for the good tar from the OP.

Out of curiousity, how does what you got in the last 6 months of living in LA compare with what used to go around downtown?

Same tar.

The stuff I got in the last six months was the same as downtown.
I purchased enough to have it delivered to me so I didn't have to go downtown after the LAPD clean sweep.
Now that I live in Michigan I haven't seen tar in 3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.