Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS : 7.5.09 - Man charged over teddy bear drug syndicate

kingpin007

Bluelighter
Man charged over teddy bear drug syndicate

Thursday, 7 May 2009 3:29 PM

Police have arrested an eighth person over Sydney's "teddy bear" drug syndicate after finding knuckledusters, cash and a fake driver's licence during a raid.

Strike Force Investigator was established in September to investigate the syndicate run by a crime gang in Sydney.

Police say more than 6,000 ecstasy tablets with prominent teddy bear motifs have been supplied to undercover officers during the investigation.

Police raided a home unit on Mitchell Road in Erskineville on Thursday morning and arrested a 23-year-old man believed to be the syndicate's supplier.

They found $17,210 in cash, a stun gun, a pair of knuckledusters, a fraudulent driver's licence and some drug paraphernalia at the premises.

The man was charged with 10 offences, including three counts of supplying a commercial quantity of prohibited drugs and one count of supplying a large commercial quantity of prohibited drugs.

He was refused bail and is expected to appear in Central Local Court on Friday.

Police charged six men and a woman over the commercial supply of prohibited drugs late last year.

http://livenews.com.au/news/man-charged-over-teddy-bear-drug-syndicate/2009/5/7/205611

It was on ten news but I missed it ...

I wonder if it was the red/pink bzp bears or the white bears -->

9698.jpg

12663.jpg

Last edited:
ROFL - "teddy bear drug syndicate" :D

those white bears look sick. i love pills in shapes of objects :p

kingpin you find some of the most bizarr-o articles sometimes.... =D

Yuck, if he was the one with bzp pills, its a good thing he is going away. That shit is fucked up

I remember seeing those white bears earlier in the year in Vic.

Around February from memory...

-oo[ THIS MARKS A GREAT DAY IN AUSTRALIAN HISTORY!! ]oo-
A PIPERAZINE TRAFFICKER CHARGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard that some of those white bears were actually pretty good, I purchased 2 around November, gave one to a mate after testing (Reaction said MDxx) but he said they it was shit (High tolerance however), I was to scared to take the second one and a female friend of mine still has it because she thinks its cute LOL

I had those white bears about november last year... not good. pipe i feel.

but lol media coining a phrase again, i bet that journalist was proud of his FUNNY title... good fucking work.

See those yellow specs?? Thats a big giveaway that they are piperazines. MDMA does not clump together like that and its def not yellow color. Hope the bastards selling these get 20 years atleast.

I've had yellow MDMA, meth, DMT and 5-meo-DMT. I have never seen yellow piperazines, only white and pink. Colour isn't an indiciation of anything, but yes some piperazines are pretty hygroscopic

I've had yellow MDMA, meth, DMT and 5-meo-DMT. I have never seen yellow piperazines, only white and pink. Colour isn't an indiciation of anything, but yes some piperazines are pretty hygroscopic

Yellow mdma? Thats intresting lol

umm i've had yellow-beige mdma, its quite common. as Heisenberg stated, colour is not an indication of anything. hell it could be food dye or other binding agents. I remember when i was a noob, idiots running around and saying blue pills mean they have LSD in them.. right, its LSD, not food dye. :/

Good ridden they finally caught a real criminal!

I hope they get all of these guys so that our market goes back to pills being MDxx not fucking pipes... or I'd even be happy with the bad pills containing ketamine, speed and 2c-x substances again.