the best of the best of the best

PhrEakyKat

Bluelighter
I'd like to hear from everyone their opinions of what would be the best bean and the worst bean they've ever had. i think this would be informative and very helpful to everyone.
myself: from best to worst.
(best
smile.gif
rolex, white diamonds, mitsubishi, riddlers,
(worst
smile.gif
porche, microdots, and a piece of shit wafer that wasn't stamped (that goes without saying.)
PLUR
------------------
PhrEakyKat
*grrroowwll*
fun for all
[email protected]

Best-lifesavers, mushrooms, old green triangles
Worst-brown sugar(capsule), white clovers

Best = Old Mushrooms, Old Green Triangles, Macintoshes and Tweety Birds.
Worst = New Green Triangles, UFO's, and plenty more I can't think of right now.

smile.gif
Best: Triads [CREAM MY PANTS EXCITEMENT *l*... best sex I've ever had and I wasn't even doing anything!!!]
frown.gif
Worst: Go Aheads [five minute roll... what the fuck is that?! And they leave you striaght up on yer ass...]
------------------

God damn child, get it on already, tis time for the show...
caddsie
;):p;)

Unfortunately, new pills are always new batches and can have way different affects from the old batch of pills, even is thay have the same name, color, and shape (the NEW GREEN TRIANGLES for instance- that really pissed me off). but for what it's worth, the best pill i've ever had was a red double-stacked euro with an E on the top. it was the best roll I've had out of my 20 something times rolling. it was awesome. it I ever encountered pills like that again, I would take out a loan and buy every last one that my dealer had, even if he charged me $25 a pop!
But the worst pill I've ever had (besides the two bottles of Robitisson I ate when I swallowed that new green triangle; grrrrrrr) was 007 which were like all speed, and anything brown in a capsule. hope that helps.
-peace
------------------
Love
is letting go
of fear

the best ever i had was the dbl stack waffers that they bring in to new towns to get every body started rolling. you used to buy 1 for $30.00 break it in half and have a blast for 3-4 hrs the eat the other half. now it is so different. the worst list goes on and on. only if the pushers were about the vibe and not the money. i know that in the last 5 yrs that i have been rolling my out look on life has changed so much. (for the Good)

Great topic but it would be helpful to know what your idea of the perfect bean is. Some peeps like it speedy, some smacky, some just
wanna be all luv' up etc.
I prefer a smooth roll,super luv'd up,maybe a bit speedy to keep going..as little hangover as possible
Best:X-files, Y2K's
Worst:Scorpions...not too strong,real sleepy, the next day was shitty

Best - White Clovers, Crowns
Worst - Double Stacked Mitsubishis (Fake), Sour Apples
------------------
- Maybe I'm a loveboy hooked on an aphrodisiac -

Old timmer,
I remember those "Wacky Wafers," as we used to call them in orlando. They were lethal. Literally! I saw a dead girl at my first rave who took 3 or 4 of those. She was blue. 1/2 was all you needed for 3 hours, no doubt. Dirty as fuck, and guaranteed puking with major blow-ups after the throw-up. People were droppin' like flies in orlando during 95 on those.

Old timmer,
I remember those "Wacky Wafers," as we used to call them in orlando. They were lethal. Literally! I saw a dead girl at my first rave who took 3 or 4 of those. She was blue. 1/2 was all you needed for 3 hours, no doubt. Dirty as fuck, and guaranteed puking with major blow-ups after the throw-up. People were droppin' like flies in orlando during 95 on those.

Some of my best rolls were; Mitsubishis, superman and Chinese Loves all very speedy!
My worst roll ever was a Fruitloop fr/NYC, it made me so sick!!!!
Love,
JM

Some of my best rolls were; Mitsubishis, superman and Chinese Loves all very speedy!
My worst roll ever was a Fruitloop fr/NYC, it made me so sick!!!!
Love,
JM

I'm with you guys on the old "wacky wafers". My first pill back in '93 was this big, beige disco biscuit. After 20 minutes, my vision was fuckeder than fuck and I just stumbled around hugging everyone that night. That coulda been my best, but I liked the original Green Triangles and Supermans recently.

best:
H-bombs
white clovers
DGs
supermans
worst:
pink turbos
teal gel caps
blanks
i like my pill to be a bit on the speedy side, without sacrificing any empathy
smile.gif

Best:
D&G's, White Clovers (shaped), old school chocolate chips (big beige pill with brown specks)
Worst: White Crowns, Brown Sugars

best:
4U <- all time favorite!!!!! =]
tictacs <- some capsule
Green RN <- oh yea bringin it back to old skool 99
wink.gif

average:
old skool GT, the non dxm ones... they hit hard, but man, did they ever fuck with my head!
green apples <- remember these?
wink.gif

sucks:
white diamonds <- made me feel like shit

Best: Yellow Butterfly, rolling hard for 6 hours
Worst: White Superman...best described as up, up and away...boo hoo