• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Percocet (oxycodone ir)

OC4me311

Greenlighter
I used to get prescribed Percocet 5/325. The tylenol would make me sick so my doc changed it to just Oxycodone IR 5mgs.

My question:

Can you crush up Oxycodone IR with no Tyl and snort it as you would OxyContin?

If I crush up 4 (5mg) pills is it the same as crushing up a 20 MG OC? And then take a Tylenol? I feel like when I add a 325 Tylenol with my Oxycodone IR it makes the high better.

utse and no you cannot and should not snort percocets

search Cold Water Extraction

Yeah thats what i was asking. I did read the thing on OC.

So is this right?

OxyContin's main ingrediant is Oxycodone. OxyContin is designed as a time released pill so it lets out Oxycodone over a 12 hour period so you only have to take 2 for pain relief.

By crushing OC's, all your doing is deactivating the time release so all the Oxycodone is released.

Oxycodone IR is plain Oxycodone (the ingredient in OC) (No Tyl). So that's what I thought.

its not a good idea imo
dont do it, just swallow it, parachute it or CWE it, youll feel it better

Im really knew to this...what does parachute and CWE mean

OK some of the other posters seem a bit confused, Ill try and clarify for you, the oyxcontin 5mg IR only contains oxycodone, fillers and binders. Now oxycodone has a higher bioavailability when adminstered orally rather then being insuffulated(snorted),although snorting it may give you the rush quicker you would need a higher dosage to make up for its lack of bioavailibility compared to taking it orally. Parachuting means to crush up the pills and wrap them in a small piece of tissue paper and then swallow it, since the pills are already broken up they will hit you quicker then taking them whole but they might not last as long. Now CWE means Cold Water Extraction, which means nothing for you because the point of CWE is to remove acetaminophen etc from pills which your oxy IR 5mg dont contain any in the first place.

Can you crush up Oxycodone IR with no Tyl and snort it as you would OxyContin?

If I crush up 4 (5mg) pills is it the same as crushing up a 20 MG OC?

yes you obviously can... but there are many fillers...those 5mg IRs-which i get too- suck for snorting, these pills are bigger than a 30mg roxiecodone, so unless u have a 20mg habit, if you need any more than 20mgs to get high than dont bother and just pop em

first off- popping oxycodone is better-gets you higher- rather than snorting, especially as ur tolerance grows, oral admin is way better.

Okay, so apparantly u seem new to getting high on oxy

so heres some information on pills that u should know, and are basically 100% correct

no pill is PURE oxycodone,
there are always filler and binders...

ok so get this

an 80mg OxyContin is only 40% pure oxycodone, the rest is fillers, binders, and time release mechanism (filler)...

those 5mg IR u get...which if im correct either say M/5 or something like 54xx/X i forget....those are a tad bit BIGGER than a 30mg IR Oxycodone (roxicodone)...that's basically like not even ~20% oxycodone

u know how people say "shooting oxycodone is bad"

its not that shooting OXYCODONE is bad, its that your not only shooting oxy, but fillers and binders...

ECT. someone please finish this forme im going to the pharmacy toget my 80s!!!!

OxyContin = Oxycodone.
Oxycodone + APAP = Percoset.
Percoset - APAP = Oxycodone.
Oxycodone = OxyContin.

Thanks for the info.

I should have read this before I took them. I didn't use any paper towel to do it. I bought a pill crusher and crushed 3 of them of took them. The pill crusher did pretty good but what is the reason why you use a peice of paper towel?

I crushed up 3 of them and just (drank?) it as powder. Wow it hit me pretty fast. I have a pretty high tolerance to Oxycodone because I've been taking them for almost a year. First I started with Vicodin then got put on Oxycodone. The pill crusher is okay but it leaves some of the residue in it so I just used my finger to swipe it out and licked it off...sounds kind of gross but Im not going to waste any of it.

My pill bottle says this:
IC OXYCODONE HCL 5 MG TABLET MCK

then underneath says "this is a white round shaped tablet imprinted with M on the front and 05 52 on the back blah blah blah and other stuff.

My percocet bottle used to say just IC Oxycodone/APAP 5/325 but for some reason I don't think it said HCL who knows maybe it did.

Wow 80 mgs oxycontin you're lucky. I feel the effects right now and it feels so good. It didn't even take 10 or 15 minutes for me to feel it.

I used to get a nice high feeling off of one 5 mg percocet with the Tylenol. I just add one 325 Tylenol mg pill and that speeds it up for some reason.

One time I was given Roxicodone but they cut it up to be 5 mgs. They told me they didn't have the regular Oxycodone because they were all out so they substituted it. I don't even know the difference between Roxicodone and Oxycodone.

The pharmacist said they are basicaly the same thing but who knows.

I used to get the red Oxycodones that said Ethex 635 or something like that. I swear those red ones were stronger than the ones with the (white) M's on them but now no one has those. Those were the best now they're gone. People told me they were the same exact thing but seriously they were better.

A couple of months ago I had to wait almost a week to get any Oxycodone's filled because everywhere I went they said they were out or that they ordered 12 boxes or whatever and they only got sent 3. What a bummer that was.

The last time I got the red ones were probably 4 months ago. They weren't all red, they gave me about 20 of the red ones and the rest were white and they circled the Ethex and hand wrote MLK or something like that on the bottle. They need to bring those red ones back!

People tend to put it in a piece of toilet paper or tissue so they don't have to taste all that powder or risk losing it getting stuck between their teeth.

OxyContin = Oxycodone.
Oxycodone + APAP = Percoset.
Percoset - APAP = Oxycodone.
Oxycodone = OxyContin.

You sir are wrong... Oxycontin is a brand name which means Oxycodone continuous release. Ya the active ingredient is the same but there is a difference in getting Oxycontin and say if you were getting oxycodone powder or something.

And ya dont snort those 5mg IR's there so much fucking powder in em.

You sir are wrong... Oxycontin is a brand name which means Oxycodone continuous release. Ya the active ingredient is the same but there is a difference in getting Oxycontin and say if you were getting oxycodone powder or something.

And ya dont snort those 5mg IR's there so much fucking powder in em.

What I meant was that percs with no apap were just oxycodone. I didn't realize the pills were the same size (just no apap) as the percs. I thought he just meant 5mg tablets of oxycodone.
Yeah, if they're that big with that many binders, it's a waste to snort them.

Thanks for the info.

I should have read this before I took them. I didn't use any paper towel to do it. I bought a pill crusher and crushed 3 of them of took them. The pill crusher did pretty good but what is the reason why you use a peice of paper towel?

I crushed up 3 of them and just (drank?) it as powder. Wow it hit me pretty fast. I have a pretty high tolerance to Oxycodone because I've been taking them for almost a year. First I started with Vicodin then got put on Oxycodone. The pill crusher is okay but it leaves some of the residue in it so I just used my finger to swipe it out and licked it off...sounds kind of gross but Im not going to waste any of it.

My pill bottle says this:
IC OXYCODONE HCL 5 MG TABLET MCK

then underneath says "this is a white round shaped tablet imprinted with M on the front and 05 52 on the back blah blah blah and other stuff.

My percocet bottle used to say just IC Oxycodone/APAP 5/325 but for some reason I don't think it said HCL who knows maybe it did.

Wow 80 mgs oxycontin you're lucky. I feel the effects right now and it feels so good. It didn't even take 10 or 15 minutes for me to feel it.

I used to get a nice high feeling off of one 5 mg percocet with the Tylenol. I just add one 325 Tylenol mg pill and that speeds it up for some reason.

One time I was given Roxicodone but they cut it up to be 5 mgs. They told me they didn't have the regular Oxycodone because they were all out so they substituted it. I don't even know the difference between Roxicodone and Oxycodone.

The pharmacist said they are basicaly the same thing but who knows.

I used to get the red Oxycodones that said Ethex 635 or something like that. I swear those red ones were stronger than the ones with the (white) M's on them but now no one has those. Those were the best now they're gone. People told me they were the same exact thing but seriously they were better.

A couple of months ago I had to wait almost a week to get any Oxycodone's filled because everywhere I went they said they were out or that they ordered 12 boxes or whatever and they only got sent 3. What a bummer that was.

The last time I got the red ones were probably 4 months ago. They weren't all red, they gave me about 20 of the red ones and the rest were white and they circled the Ethex and hand wrote MLK or something like that on the bottle. They need to bring those red ones back!

the difference between roxiecodone and oxycodone is DUN DUN DUN= NOTHING!

roxiecodone is a brand name

oxycontin is a brand name

get it?

and taking tylenol IF ANYTHING will slow down the time oxycodone has to get u high, its just gonna get in the way...

u really are quite a guy

placebo is a big factor for u...

That's not true. Tylenol is not compounded with oxycodone to form percocet just to "get in the way".

It acts in a synergistic fashion and will improve the analgesic properties of the drug. A lot of people prefer the 10/500 vicodin over the 10/325 norcos.

That's not true. Tylenol is not compounded with oxycodone to form percocet just to "get in the way".

It acts in a synergistic fashion and will improve the analgesic properties of the drug. A lot of people prefer the 10/500 vicodin over the 10/325 norcos.

u have no idea what ur talking about

yes ur right about the invisible post u read but i ddint say ur wrong

he took pure oxycodone AND THEN popped a tylenol. \

and hes not looking for pain relief, he wants a high

so i said, if anything it might just get in the way...but idk dont respond to this cuz i dont care LOST AND CONFUSED...should say DAZED