Not open for further replies.

groovefuel

Bluelighter
The Eagle's Nest
575 Broadway
Lorain, OH
Doors open at 7:30, music on all 4 stages 8PM-6AM
onelove_front_preview.gif

Saturday, February 22, 2003, GrooveFuel LLC & Wishing Well trek north for...
One Love
Featuring some of the best DJs and live acts from across the Midwest and from sea to shining sea. This is an event for everyone to celebrate the Midwestern scene. This night will feature some of the best international, national, regional, and local talent.
_DJ RAP(Proper Talent)L.A.
Being simultaneously a label owner, producer, recording artist, live performer and world-renowned DJ, East Londonís Charissa Saverio, aka DJ Rap is a unique force in electronic music and stands alongside the likes of DJs Hype, Grooverider and LTJ Bukem as one of the few, and only female, pioneers of drum and bass. This year she celebrates the first ten years of her career in dance music, and the re launch of her imprint Proper Talent, with the release of the mix compilation 'Propa Classics Vol 1' (via Intuit-Solar). The album features two exclusive new tracks and thirteen of the best and rarest dance-floor anthems that forged her reputation as the "first lady of jungle". Rap is deep into the process of writing and producing a new album for Sony due for release in 2003.
_CHARLES FEELGOOD(Buzz DC, Moonshine Records)L.A.
Feelgood put the Baltimore and Washington DC rave scene on the map. Back in 1990, with his then partner Scott Henry, Feelgood co-produced and launched his now legendary hometown club Fever, introducing Baltimore/DC to featured DJs including Sven Vath, Dave Clark and Derrick Carter. As quoted in the September, 2000 issue of Urb, "Fever went on to form the cornerstone of the Baltimore/DC rave scene." To this day, Feelgood remains one of the most beloved DJs in the country. From Coast to Coast and from week to week he can be seen spinning at landmark clubs such as Twilo, Shampoo and Spundae, not to mention his wild popularity overseas. With Feelgood's vibrant personality and banging peak hour house sets only one question remains - Can You Feel It?
20KFreaks and GrooveFuel AM present
THE CUT N DROP TOUR

Set to release march 2003, CUT N DROP is sure to be the next dance floor smash. A-side, the original mix by FACTORe, the staple of the 20KFreaks label. B-side, a remix by one of electro-core's most talented and proven producer tandems, Jackal & Hyde. Keep your eyes on the record store shelves and be the first to get your breakbeat happy hands on the highly anticipated 20KFreaks release of CUT N DROP and join us February 22 and experience two of the world's breakbeat elite live, in your face.
FIRST NORTHERN OHIO APPEARANCE!
_JACKAL’S DIGITAL MIX SET(Hallucination Recordings / GrooveFuel AM) West Palm Beach, FL
Icey and Baby Anne have brought his tracks to Ohio countless times but, the hour is finally near for Ohio to welcome the true prognosticator of Florida breakbeat and mayhem, Jackal. Best known for his involvement in the electro-core tandem of Jackal & Hyde, producer/performer Scott Weiser is nothing short of a living legend in electronic music. His most recent contribution to breakbeat and house heads across the world: ‘Jackal Digital Mix Set’ - an hour of energy and controlled techno mayhem from the mind of a master madman. Off the chain would be an understatement. Tie your roofs down and hide your kids because Jackal is coming to town.
“Scott Weiser (Jackal) needs no introduction, both of his groups Jackal & Hyde and DynamixII are World renowned and in constant demand on turntables from Los Angeles to Berlin.” -URB MAGAZINE
_FACTORe(20KFreaks / GrooveFuel AM)Santa Rosa Beach, FL
The staple of the 20kFreaks label, FACTORe is one of the most talented and respected breatbeat DJs and producers in the industry. Behind the decks since the early 80s, he's been ripping it since most of you were in diapers. When FACTORe throws down his pounding breakbeat, there won't be an ass that isn't shakin'. Come experience the past, present, and future of breakbeat as FACTORe brings his signature style and class on the CUT N DROP Tour. The tour was first named the "All The Tracks We Produced That You Thought Were Icey's" Tour, but, turned out that CUT N DROP was a lot shorter and fit on the record.
_ODISSI(20KFreaks) Santa Rosa Beach, FL
_ODI(G-Force, Well Known)NYC
_ANNALYZE(Breakline Crew, Gravis, Well Known)Rochester, NY
_Voigt-Kampff(Zeropoint Records, Well Known)Cincinnati
_JJ Boogie(GrooveReactor, Well Known)Cincinnati
_Nautigroove(In-the-Groove)Cincinnati vs. Digital Psykosis(In-the-Groove, Well Known)Cincinnati
_Ariel w/MC Kwest~On(Prophecy, Well Known)Cincy
One of the regions most recognized DnB acts and one half of the hottest new production duo in the Midwest, DIOPTRICS, these two come correct with exclusive tunes and rinsin' performances. BOH!!!! WATCH OUT for EXCLUSIVE TUNES----BOH!!!!
_Dj Walkingstick(Total Xperience, Hip Step, djwalkingstick.com)Pittsburgh
_APX(Breakline Crew, Well Known)Indianapolis
_Alien Gonzalez(Euphorix, 4Rilla)Cleveland
_Soren Larue(Symbiotic, Well Known)Louisville, KY
_Mark Mayhem(Grand Poo-bas, Ascension_am)Columbus
Mark Mayhem has had a rapid impact on the midwest
music scene,rockin dance floors from Columbus to
Chicago with his smooth, funky blends of house, techno and trance. This guy is not to be missed.
_Doug Burkhart(Grand Poo-bas, Ascension_am)Cleveland
Owner of Grand Poo-bas Record Shoppe and Saturday night resident at The Spy Bar, Doug is no stranger to the Cleveland scene. He has held down weekly residencies for the past 12 years, and the vibe he can create makes for a true house music experience you can feel and will remember.
_Kitsonik(Unified, Breakline Crew, Well Known)Cincinnati
_Dj D8A(Buckwyld Entertainment)Dayton, OH
_Ale Fillman(Code 313)Cleveland
_Sparky Killabrew(Wishing Well, Well Known)Elizabethtown, KY
_G13(Citris, CTN)Cleveland
_Cyberspeed(Wishing Well, Breakline Crew)Cincy
This man seasoned veteran has been breaking it down for the masses and showing people the meaning of a true bassline for some years now and has come into his own as one of the best breaks djs Ohio has to offer.
_Seth and Mack(Evolving Records)Indianapolis
_Vinny Bricks(Focal Point, Prophecy)Cincinnati vs Cluster Poindexter(Focal Point, ESP)Cincinnati
_Del Webb(Glass City Records)Toledo
_Clay-Born(Wishing Well, Breakline Crew)Louisville, KY
He might play alot of Wishing Well/Groovefuel events but he never fails to rock it and is our little buddy who we rescued from the sounds of hard house a couple of years ago. That's right if you were at Shamrock in Columbus you saw him rip some Uk Hard House, but that is all in the past.
_Pristine(Infinity Prod., Metropolis)Cleveland
_Tease(In-The-Groove, Groovefuel)_Cincinnati
Making his first Cleveland appearance this young trance prodigy has a bunch in store and he sets the vibe. He will be bringing mad cds so make sure you are front and center for his set.
_Adam Wright(4-Score, GSP)Nashville, TN
_N:Coder(Vibe)Cleveland, OH
_Anita DeCastro(Scarab Records)Indianapolis
This young funky breaks master is making her way into what is soon to be a great breaks scene here in the Midwest. At the young age of 18, the future is looking very bright and from here the sky is the limit.
_Dj Xander(www.djxander.com)Pittsburgh
_Melk-E(Phareal Productions)Cleveland
_DJ Kama(Funk You Entertainment)Dayton, Ohio
One Love is excited to bring you the previous mix of incredible talent. Join us February 22 as these rock rockers bring an unmatched vibe to the Midwest.
16+ event / 21 and up to drink - ID required*
There will be a balcony area with a full bar that looks over the main ballroom area open until 2 AM.
These event doors will open at 7:30 and we will be going til 6 in the morning.
$30 at the door
Limited $20 presales available at:
Cleveland - Grand Poohbas - 216-556-1486
Cincinnati - True Blue - 513-221-8783
Columbus - All City Beats - 614-291-0210
Lexington - 808 Records - 859-252-9808
Indianapolis - Evolving Records - 317-786-6325
Louisville - Better Days Records - 502-456-1554
Toledo - GlassCity Records - 419-343-6448
Pittsburgh - Milk Records - 412-765-2223
Online at www.groovetickets.com or Toll-free 877-714-7668
More Information at:
www.groovefuel.com
www.wishingwellproductions.net
1-877-894-5102
www.wellknowndjs.com
www.amonly.com
www.hallucination.com
www.moonshinemusic.com
www.hyperreal.org
www.ravetrash.cjb.net
www.sceneohio.com
www.in-the-groove.com
www.zeropointrecords.com
www.groovereactor.com
www.djxander.com
www.djtease.com
www.unified.ent
www.gspentertainment.com
www.4-score.com
*General Admission for ages 16 and up. ID REQUIRED FOR ENTRY.
The following items are strictly prohibited: drugs, weapons, "rolling toys" including pacifiers and menthol inhalers/rubs, outside drinks, and bags.
Bring yourself, your friends, and a good vibe.
For the safety and enjoyment of all, GrooveFuel LLC has adopted a ZERO TOLERANCE drug policy.
[ 13 February 2003: Message edited by: groovefuel ]
[ 22 February 2003: Message edited by: groovefuel ]
[ 24 February 2003: Message edited by: wondci2 ]

Hell yea, all ages, i'll be there for sure. Only 4 more weeks away.

YES YES Bustrip!!! I heard it was a lot of fun last time not to mention that Cleavland is 6+ hours away from me!!! A stop in INDY would be ideal!!

i am looking for help getting to this party! i can make it to cleveland or any other big city in ohio but i prefer to go to cleveland, it will be a shorter bus ride for me! but if you can help me e-mail me or AIM me at:mm31181. thanks for the help party kids!

I would love to go to this party. The venue is massive. I know Brandon is going to go all out and royaly fuck this shit up. I usually never go to NE Ohio but it's nice to see new faces. I put 900 miles on my car over the weekend, should have rode the bus but would like to ride a bus to this party. Some one count myself and @ least 6 heads in on the bus.

i am trying to find info on the bus trip could someone help me with some info, like stops and times!

Hmmm...the whole line up...enough said. Charles feelgood, Jackal, Rap and the rest of the midwest. I heard factor E is even bleaching his hair for the Ohio schin dig. The venue is off the hook and ill see everyone there in 23 days.
-Drew

This Event SEEMS DOPe InDeed !!!!
Hey CyberSpeed ,,When are we gonna have that Tag-Team that we talked about ???
MPH v/s CyberSpeed
Breakbeat Free-4-ALL

Jackal and FACTORe will be warming up for some One Love shiet at THE LARGEST NIGHTCLUB IN THE US, Club La Vela!! hehe... they are going to be SOOOO dope!!
We're warming it up this weekend in Dayton with the man of DnB, Teebee... ahhhh, February is HERE!!
Josh

Status
Not open for further replies.