DJ Hyper
Simply Jeff
Christopher Lawrence
Donald Glaude
Edgar V
Kevens (live!)
Johnny Dangerously
DJ Storm
**FULL TALENT confirmed 100% will be announced shortly! Remember artists are subject to change!**
Performance Artists & Fire dancers
Spectacular state of the art lighting & Lasers
Interactive video on giant LED video screens
Vendor Faire
International food courts
Alcohol gardens for those 21+
VIP tent & seating
Massage area & stress free area
And so much more…
PRE-SALE Locations
*most of the pre-sales from last year will still be selling again this year. So go now.
Last year it was $65 @ the gates.
To avoid the huge lines, make sure you have tickets already.. unless you want to wait in a few HUGE lines!
Grooveman Music (SOUTH BEACH)
1543 Washington Ave
(305) 535-6257
Music World (MIAMI)
9588 Bird Road
(305) 485-4822
BackDoor Records (HALLENDALE)
308 W. Hallendale Beach
(954) 455-3545
**more presale locations to be announced, very soon**
For more info please contact
[email protected]
www.ultramusicfestival.us
www.coolworld.com/ultra5/
Over 100+ World Class artists & live acts on 8 musical stages featuring:
Trance, House, Techno, Jungle, D & B, Progressive, Reggae, Hiphop, Electronic Rock & Future Rock, Breakbeat & more!
SERVICES:
Friendly security staff, info booths, lots of on-site parking, plenty of restrooms, ATM’s, food stalls, vendor faire, Alcohol areas & much more.
HOTELS/ FLIGHTS:
Complete info on flights & hotels will be available soon, so check back!
SORRY YOU CAN’T BRING:
Video cameras (cameras are okay), weapons, TERRORISTS, Food, beverages, bottles, cans, markers, or illegal substances.
please make sure you don't have anything Illegal
R.O.A.R.!
Right of admission refusual
especially to those TERRORISTS!
-- EVERYONE WILL BE SEARCHED! --
Bags / Purses etc will be searched.
Metal Detectors will be enforced.
Everyone to be patted down.
/ This is for Security Purposes & YOUR Safety /
///////////////////////////
Sponsors, promoters and press interested in Ultra please contact us by email [email protected]
or you may also call our industry line @ 510-594-4052.
Vendors email [email protected]
Interested in getting involved?
Contact us as we are looking for performance artists, volunteers, promoters, cool attractions, visual artists, and anything that may benefit Ultra. Call 510-594-4052 or [email protected]

Definitly hitting up Ultra again this year, last year was off the chain! And this year is supposed to be even bigger!

Aside from a few main-stage changes, it's almost verbatim what it was last year and the year before that.

urrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggg......wish i could go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POD why you hating? who cares if its almost verbatim....those people are still sick to see live.... why cant you go rekkneyez?

I'll be in Miami, but I'm got going to Ultra. It's all about the club events where the dj's can really shine :)

I'll be there again. The two previous years have been amazing and its well worth the trip.

I'm not hating. I'm stating the obvious. I go to Ultra every year, and have fun. I'm just at a loss why people want to know what the lineup is when it's the same! :) Even if I was hating, I reserve the right to do so.
Rabbi's right, though...the club events are 10x better...the acts stand out more and can play longer...Ultra's just like a sampler for the conference...though this year it's skewed at the end so it's more of a wrap-up party.
But I'll still be @ Ultra 5.

Depending on my financial situation, I *might* be here. :) I want to go to WMC for the club events, my friend wants to go for Ultra... its just a matter of how on earth a restaurant hostess and a public school teacher can afford this trip! ;) *fingers crossed*
Oh and if I do go, I better be meeting you all! :)
Peace ~Katie

Every year isn't the same. If you were to remeber last year there was quite a few that were/weren't on the list. For example. there was no sasha/digweed last year.

Hmm, Let me see, Livestock or Ultra, Livestock or Ultra, Livestock or Ultra. I think I will go to Ultra but only if Hybrid performs. I have never been so this should be a interesting party.
-Jeremy-

^^ I saw Hybrid 2 nights ago in Boston, MA. Great set.
*keeps scraping together $$$ to fund this trip*
Peace ~Katie

Well it's pretty much the same...of course they vary it a little bit, but I can probably name 80-90% of the acts at this year's ultra by looking at last year's flyer.

Originally posted by monk:
Every year isn't the same. If you were to remeber last year there was quite a few that were/weren't on the list. For example. there was no sasha/digweed last year.
There was supposed to be Sasha and Digweed at last year's Ultra, but they got all elitist and held their *own* concert in the Triple A the same night as Ultra.
Bleh.
I wish they would get some new acts though, maybe some NYC people like Spacegirl or X-Dream, that would so rock.
But apparently, the NE is having their own Ultra this year??

That kinda fell through it was supposed to be in 2002, but it's kind of on hiatus now.
Even if they do have their own ultra it will be distanced from the main ultra so artists can do both...
Really shaking up the lineup would be nice...returning guests are cool, but at the same time I'd like to see more people.
Ultra's a great sampler for the conference as a whole, most people who are remotely musically inclined are put off by the half-hour sets, including myself. I use Ultra as a guide of who to check out for the rest of conference...unfortunately, I can't do that this year because Ultra is near the end as opposed to the beginning...we'll just have to be more dilligent this year in posting parties and so forth.

I will most definitely be there. Ultra last year was amazing. I was just realllllllly hoping Spacemen would be there this year cuz I still have yet to see them dammit :(

I will be there this year - missed it last year due to bad timing of no money.

Originally posted by Daisybabe:
But apparently, the NE is having their own Ultra this year??
Care to shoot me an email about this? It's the first time I'm hearing about it.
I'd really like to make it down this year as I was unable to last year. I've been dying to do this for quite some time, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.