• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps Thread v.STREETS IS WATCHING....

DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT LET ANYONE HAND YOU NOTHIN CALLED BRICK CITY. THAT SHIT IS DANGEROUS TO BANG. YOU"D BE BETTER OFF SICK. THERE"S LIKE DIRT OR BRICK DUST IN IT. I hope that helps somebody.

Hey All, Made a new pick up during a recent trip to p-town today, these were pretty good product and did the job well.

STAMP NAME:SILENT HILL

GRAPHIC: NONE

COLOR:RED

QUANITY: 6/10

QUALITY: 7/10 A LITTLE BIT ABOVE AVERAGE NOTING TO SPECIAL

OTHER: THE PRODUCT WAS PRETTY GOOD AFTER USING ONLY 3 WAS FEELING PRETTY DAMN GOOD, THESE CAME IN THE WIDE BAGS THAT ARE DIFFERENT THAN THE USUAL OUT THERE WHICH WE ALL KNOW ABOUT, IT THE PAST WHENEVER I HAVE GOTTEN THESE WIDE BAGS THE QUILITY HAS SUCKED ASS AND ITS BEEN REALLY WEAK SHIT, TO MY AMAZMENT THIS TIME IT WAS DIFFERENT AND GOT ME HIGH AND FEELING GREAT,THIS IS A FIRST FOR ME GETTING GOOD PRDUCT IN THESE WIDE BAGS, I BET OTHER PEOPLE CAN RELATE ABOUT GETTING SHIITY PRODUCT IN THESE WIDE BAGS WHICH WE DON'T SEE VERY OFTEN, SO IF YOU DO HAPPEN TO COME ACROSS THEM THEY ARE DEF WORTH IT TO GET THEM YOU WILL GET NICE AND HIGH AND WON'T BE DISSAPPOINTED GET THEM IF YOU CAN THEY ARENT BAD, GOOD LUCK AND BE SAFE :)

Stamp - 13000
Graphic -none just the numerals 13000 in black ink
count- 8/10 big bags
quality - 9/10 fucking fire, better than the CK
color - white tanish

overall more fire out of Rutgers Town!! My buddy who shoots and has been a junkie for years said he was impressed, just in case anyone is that shoots is wondering. FFFFFFire

Hey All, Made a new pick up during a recent trip to p-town today, these were pretty good product and did the job well.

STAMP NAME:SILENT HILL

COLOR:RED

QUANITY: 6/10

QUALITY: 7/10 A LITTLE BIT ABOVE AVERAGE NOTING TO SPECIAL

OTHER: THE PRODUCT WAS PRETTY GOOD AFTER USING ONLY 3 WAS FEELING PRETTY DAMN GOOD, THESE CAME IN THE WIDE BAGS THAT ARE DIFFERENT THAN THE USUAL OUT THERE WHICH WE ALL KNOW ABOUT, IT THE PAST WHENEVER I HAVE GOTTEN THESE WIDE BAGS THE QUILITY HAS SUCKED ASS AND ITS BEEN REALLY WEAK SHIT, TO MY AMAZMENT THIS TIME IT WAS DIFFERENT AND GOT ME HIGH AND FEELING GREAT,THIS IS A FIRST FOR ME GETTING GOOD PRDUCT IN THESE WIDE BAGS, I BET OTHER PEOPLE CAN RELATE ABOUT GETTING SHIITY PRODUCT IN THESE WIDE BAGS WHICH WE DON'T SEE VERY OFTEN, SO IF YOU DO HAPPEN TO COME ACROSS THEM THEY ARE DEF WORTH IT TO GET THEM YOU WILL GET NICE AND HIGH AND WON'T BE DISSAPPOINTED GET THEM IF YOU CAN THEY ARENT BAD, GOOD LUCK AND BE SAFE :)

are those the wide bags that look like little envelopes?

Still getting those KNOCKOUTS

Quality is the same(good shit!) but the count is going down... nonetheless a good find!

Be safe!

Wat up every1, its been a while since I reviewed anything, but I seen Sin City reviewed them CK bags, and a couple people were questioning his tolerance, so I came across the same bags today and figured I'd review them..

STAMP NAME: CK

COLOR: RED

QUANITY: 5-6 (average)

QUALITY: 8 (fucking fire)

OTHER: Shit was really good, had long legs..

STAMP NAME: MILK

COLOR: RED

QUANITY: 6

QUALITY: 6.5

OTHER: PRETTY GOOD, DEFINATLY A LITTLE ABOVE AVERAGE..

STAMP NAME: BENTLY

GRAPHIC: A CAR

COLOR: GREEN

QUANITY: 5

QUALITY: 5

OTHER: Definatly average, if nothing else is around I wouldn't avoid, but if can get something else, I'd go and get something different..

STAMP NAME: KING OF DOPE

GRAPHIC: CROWN

COLOR: BLACK

QUANITY: 5

QUALITY: 1

OTHER: GARBAGE ASS SHIT!!! If I was super sick, couldn't find anything else at all, no subs no methadone, no nothing, than I may, I may think about getting this trash!!! lol...

STAMP NAME: THE KING (MAY HAVE BEEN THE KINGS)

GRAPHIC: CROWN

COLOR: BLACK

QUANITY: 7 (PRETTY FAT BAGS)

QUALITY: 6

OTHER: BAGS WERE PRETTY FAT, QUALITY WAS A LITTLE ABOVE AVERAGE, DOPE WAS WHITE AND FLAKY. DEFINATLY A GOOD BUY...

STAMP NAME: DUNKIN DONUTS

GRAPHIC: YES, I FORGET WHAT IT WAS

COLOR: GREEN

QUANITY: 4

QUALITY: 2

OTHER: GARBAGE

What city do you cop in? You can say, just not the exact location.

Stamp: Killer
Graphic: Skull and Crossbones, a little faded, text and picture in black ink, on blue bags.
Quantity: 6.5/10 - decent
Quality: 6.5/10 - decent

I shot 2 and 1/2 bags right away and then shot a couple more shortly afterwards so I was really fucked up. Copped in Philly.

has anyone seen the EAGLE bags going around lately at all?? pretty much read this whole thread and the old one and haven't seen anyone post about these. i tried some out and it was pretty good but i don't think i'm a good judge. so if anyone has seen these around at all, please let me know.

Na. you asked that a long time ago,if people aint said nothing it means they aint seen it.and plus its been so long that those bags would not be out no more most likely now anyways. How did you get a stamp bag livin in dallas. Im guessin somebody got ahold of lo grade powder from more farther south east and decided to fill that market with the 'bags' that everyone talks about.........I could b totoally wrong. i dont know. just seems like with all the tar goin strong and making money already that it would not make alot of sense for a supplier to send his people out to jersey from fuckin texas, make the pick up, and drive back with mad bricks tucked away...Dunno....Im jus sayin, if they tryin to bring stamps to your part of the country i dont know that travelin to the east coast to pick up pre bricked dope is the most profitable thing to do thats all. which is why i was saying people here aint heard of these bags, becuz they may not be from around here they might be homestyle imitation bags tryin to do the shit we do up here down there.Maybe if they had a connect for grams in my area and was cuttin n baggin themselfes it makes sense but im just speculatin.......and in that case why not get g's from closer by...I doubt any of us would be gettin same stamps as u cuz thats a long way for a stamp to travel and it just dont make sense financially.

editd cuz i wwas noddin my face off when i first posted that, made it clearer

Last edited:
has anyone seen the EAGLE bags going around lately at all?? pretty much read this whole thread and the old one and haven't seen anyone post about these. i tried some out and it was pretty good but i don't think i'm a good judge. so if anyone has seen these around at all, please let me know.

I just heard of "EAGLE" for the first time yesterday or the day before. It has recently been making it's way around Jamaica, Queens. According to a scene veteran, it wasn't the most impressive of stamps.

to be real nyc2nj, u are the only person ive ever talked to who gets good fire ish in ny. anyone i ever talked to who copped in brookyln and the rest of the boroughs said it costs more than jersey and aint as good and ends up coming out here for the real. I dont doubt your target or watever Im just sayin if you gonna transport cross country why would you get shitty half ass bags from newyork instead of goin where its cheaper and better.

Anyways,I aint tryin to get all off topic so ill leave it there for now

I had Eagle about three years ago. It was during the fentanyl outbreak. I shot one bag standing up, and collapsed within 30 seconds. Good rush though. :\

I cop a few different places, either in Newark or Asbury usually.

Where'd you ccop the CK? See if you can cop the 13000. My guy had that and Ck. I think the 13000 might be a little better but both are fire. The count was nice on the 13000. I cop in brunswick but it's a guy i know. Not just coppin off the street. Anyway, thanks for vindicating me dude. Everyone was killin me, but it's all good. We're just all trying to stretch that dollar and get more bang for our buck. Keep coppin and noddin people!

got more hot SOUCE today, maybe i'm high but i thought it looked darker in the water and a 5 bag shot hit me nice and hard. bags were fatter too.

woop woop

Number 1 from Newark

Stamp: Black "No. 1"

Quality: 4

Count: 9

Bags were nice and fat. Tasted good. One would suffice to get right, but had to do 4 to feel real nice. Not worth seeking out unless you prefer quantity to quality.

Stamp: 10½
Graphic: None, just "10½" in big font
Quantity: 4 -- These bags are pretty fucking empty.
Quality: 4-5ish -- I'm definitely high -- sort of -- but it required sniffing 4 bags, and it's not that intense. Editor's note: I took maybe 0.25-0.5mg of Suboxone this morning at approximately 9AM, so I'm sure that's having some kind of muted effect. And 2mg clonazepam at about 5PM, for what it's worth, but that should be potentiating the dope, presumably. Oh, well.

^^ Idk if a 1/4-1/2mg of bupe is enough to make much of an impact.

I took 4mg one day and the next morning I did some Oxycodone and got high.

ANYway..

Just got some shit outta the bricks...

Stamp: RECYCLED

Graphic: The Recycling Symbol

Count: 7/10

Quality: 6/10

Tannish, powdery dope. Im not totally sure on the quality

because I did other shit earlier but I think its atleast a six.

Anybody had the HOT SAUCE thats spelt right?

Idk what its cut with. I shot one, and it burned a little bit,

and I also snorted one, and it burned my nose a little.