• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps Thread v.STREETS IS WATCHING....

Stamp - Bentley
Graphic - A car
Count - 6/10
Quality - 4/10
Color - off white tan

Pretty beat dope...I was pretty disappointed after getting ten bags of it. I'd sniff a bag and catch a light buzz for like an hour or so. Nothin compared to the DIESEL bags that I got before. Actually copped a bundle of the DIESEL again today and I'm likin it a lot. One bag gets me reeeeal good.

How man bags do you usually cop at a time? I hate when i get buns of shitty dope...

I almost always cop a bundle because usually dealers give you a break on the price for getting all ten. However, I copped two of these today for some reason. God choice on my part.

Stamp - Bentley
Graphic - A car
Count - 6/10
Quality - 4/10
Color - off white tan

Pretty beat dope...I was pretty disappointed after getting ten bags of it. I'd sniff a bag and catch a light buzz for like an hour or so. Nothin compared to the DIESEL bags that I got before. Actually copped a bundle of the DIESEL again today and I'm likin it a lot. One bag gets me reeeeal good.

Did you notice that the bently had a cotton candy smell to it?

Did you notice that the bently had a cotton candy smell to it?

Nah I didn't really notice... I actually still have two bags of that back at the house so maybe I'll give it another whiff when I get home haha. I did notice that it burned much more than those DIESEL bags that I got, which could be due to a sugar cut. Did you get a kick out of those Bentley's? Like I said, I sniffed a bag of it and it was a fairly mild and short-lived buzz for me.

Nah I didn't really notice... I actually still have two bags of that back at the house so maybe I'll give it another whiff when I get home haha. I did notice that it burned much more than those DIESEL bags that I got, which could be due to a sugar cut. Did you get a kick out of those Bentley's? Like I said, I sniffed a bag of it and it was a fairly mild and short-lived buzz for me.

they were ok. Had them a month ago.

You guys are probably talking about two different Bentley stamps. There seems to be a Bentley stamp going around Northern Jersey, and there's been one going around Philly, for months. The one I saw in Philly, and I can't remember how long ago... at least 6 months +, had Bentley written on it and it an old school car on it. Back then it was above average. I'd describe the high and rush as "crisp" if that makes any sense at all. Definitely good.
A few months ago I also had explosion, something along those lines which had a graphic on the bag. Seems to me that it either had an active cut or it degraded in quality. The rush was off, and the high was more sedating than normal. Definitely not "crisp." Also, it left the dirtiest fucking cottons, especially if heat was added.

Keep in mind that quality varies, even within the same stamp, daily if not weekly. It's common for a brand to be stronger when it first comes out, and long running stamps obviously ebb and flow with the different batches going into them.

Name: DEATH SENTENCE
Graphic: SKull with CROSSBONES (Poison insignia)red ink
Quantity: 5
Quality: 6.8
COMMENTS: pretty white,flakier

Name: HOT SOUCE
Graphic: chili pepper
Quantity: 6
Quantity: 7.5ish
i've heard alot about this stamp. these were a little small very average size, i was expecting stronger potency but these were surely good but i thought the SUZUKI bags were better.

i'm happy with them. i really want to stop for some reason though all together, i feel really guilty about all the cash i spend on this shit. sorry to ge off track.

whas the deal with these people that stamped these. how hard is i to spell SAUCE, haha.8)

Stamp - Bentley
Graphic - A car
Count - 6/10
Quality - 4/10
Color - off white tan

yeah both of these stamps are from the same area. about a few square block area.
we may know a few of the same people.

anyways, like it was said before; quality and quantity can greatly vary even in the same stamp. so bently last week may have been great but maybe bently this week is just ok.

yeah both of these stamps are from the same area. about a few square block area.
we may know a few of the same people.

anyways, like it was said before; quality and quantity can greatly vary even in the same stamp. so bently last week may have been great but maybe bently this week is just ok.

Yep, I'm pretty sure we do know the same people cause I got those Bentley's cause the guys with the Diesel weren't on the corner so I went to circle around and on the next block over got flagged down by the dude with the Bentleys

Pittsburgh

Name: Fired up (red text, white bag)
Graphic: none
Bag was taped nice n neat but the stamp itself was only on one of the bags (outta 5) and was real fucked up, barely readable
Quality: 4 at first it feels like some diesel, but the high quickly fades and by an hour you don't feel a thing
Quantity: 4 it's that sticky ass dope and although they good for scrapes, they're pretty damn skimp in general

Never heard of these bags and now I know why, they pretty much sucked, glad i only copped 5 of em.

Last edited:
Wat up every1, its been a while since I reviewed anything, but I seen Sin City reviewed them CK bags, and a couple people were questioning his tolerance, so I came across the same bags today and figured I'd review them..

STAMP NAME: CK

GRAPHIC: NONE

COLOR: RED

QUANITY: 5-6 (average)

QUALITY: 8 (fucking fire)

OTHER: Shit was really good, had long legs..

STAMP NAME: MILK

QUANITY: 6

QUALITY: 6.5

OTHER: PRETTY GOOD, DEFINATLY A LITTLE ABOVE AVERAGE..

STAMP NAME: BENTLY

GRAPHIC: A CAR

COLOR: GREEN

QUANITY: 5

QUALITY: 5

OTHER: Definatly average, if nothing else is around I wouldn't avoid, but if can get something else, I'd go and get something different..

STAMP NAME: KING OF DOPE

GRAPHIC: CROWN

COLOR: BLACK

QUALITY: 1

OTHER: GARBAGE ASS SHIT!!! If I was super sick, couldn't find anything else at all, no subs no methadone, no nothing, than I may, I may think about getting this trash!!! lol...

STAMP NAME: THE KING (MAY HAVE BEEN THE KINGS)

QUANITY: 7 (PRETTY FAT BAGS)

QUALITY: 6

OTHER: BAGS WERE PRETTY FAT, QUALITY WAS A LITTLE ABOVE AVERAGE, DOPE WAS WHITE AND FLAKY. DEFINATLY A GOOD BUY...

STAMP NAME: DUNKIN DONUTS

GRAPHIC: YES, I FORGET WHAT IT WAS

QUANITY: 4

QUALITY: 2

OTHER: GARBAGE

Pittsburgh

Name: Fired up (red text, white bag)
Bag was taped nice n neat but the stamp itself was only on one of the bags (outta 5) and was real fucked up, barely readable
Quality: 4 at first it feels like some diesel, but the high quickly fades and by an hour you don't feel a thing
Quantity: 4 it's that sticky ass dope and although they good for scrapes, they're pretty damn skimp in general

Never heard of these bags and now I know why, they pretty much sucked, glad i only copped 5 of em.

Sounds like fentanyl cut.

Wat up every1, its been a while since I reviewed anything, but I seen Sin City reviewed them CK bags, and a couple people were questioning his tolerance, so I came across the same bags today and figured I'd review them..

STAMP NAME: CK

QUANITY: 5-6 (average)

QUALITY: 8 (fucking fire)

OTHER: Shit was really good, had long legs..

STAMP NAME: MILK

QUANITY: 6

QUALITY: 6.5

OTHER: PRETTY GOOD, DEFINATLY A LITTLE ABOVE AVERAGE..

STAMP NAME: BENTLY

GRAPHIC: A CAR

QUALITY: 5

OTHER: Definatly average, if nothing else is around I wouldn't avoid, but if can get something else, I'd go and get something different..

STAMP NAME: KING OF DOPE

QUALITY: 1

OTHER: GARBAGE ASS SHIT!!! If I was super sick, couldn't find anything else at all, no subs no methadone, no nothing, than I may, I may think about getting this trash!!! lol...

STAMP NAME: THE KING (MAY HAVE BEEN THE KINGS)

QUANITY: 7 (PRETTY FAT BAGS)

QUALITY: 6

OTHER: BAGS WERE PRETTY FAT, QUALITY WAS A LITTLE ABOVE AVERAGE, DOPE WAS WHITE AND FLAKY. DEFINATLY A GOOD BUY...

STAMP NAME: DUNKIN DONUTS

GRAPHIC: YES, I FORGET WHAT IT WAS

QUANITY: 4

QUALITY: 2

OTHER: GARBAGE

I've been vindicated! Haha, that shit was fire right? I was nodding and seeing double of a few bags.

Name: HOT SOUCE
Graphic: chili pepper
Quantity: 6
Quantity: 7.5ish
i've heard alot about this stamp. these were a little small very average size, i was expecting stronger potency but these were surely good but i thought the SUZUKI bags were better.

i'm happy with them. i really want to stop for some reason though all together, i feel really guilty about all the cash i spend on this shit. sorry to ge off track.

whas the deal with these people that stamped these. how hard is i to spell SAUCE, haha.8)

Fuckin lol...irl. souce. hahah. I thought the same thing.

There is something I noticed with these bags tho, Is that there is 2 diff. batches with the same stamp. One is very good and dark to mix up. the other one is exact s ame stamp, s ame spelling, same heavy bleedin lookin stamp, but the cut is sandy when you mix it and its lighter. i been gettin mixed bricks of this. aint no difference in appearance at all. same ppl must of put out a new batch. its weird gettin one bundle thats dark and fire and knocks you on ur ass and then gettin one thats just good a little above average with the grainy feeling cut. the first batch was dumb hot, shit was bangin but the second one not so much. I would not be talkin such good things about the second batch so dont confuse my opinion from before with this 2nd new lighter batch. 2nd batch aint as full with the bags neither. just a heads up, hope you get the lucky ones i got about half n half with my lately pickups

Finally got a few HOT SAUCE bags. They arent spelt wrong,

but they are pinkish and have the chili pepper. They are pretty good though. I did a few

bags of some other shit like four hours ago, then shot one these right now and Im pretty high.

Last edited:
can someone explain why theres none of this stuff on the west coast i would kill for a bindleee

It'd be all too easy to suggest that tar's ubiquity on the west coast could be attributed to the Mexican drug cartels' virtual monopoly of the area's heroin market over the last 30 years or so... But I'm sure it could be much more complicated... Or I could be completely wrong on this.

Why it is exactly that the Mexicans prefer to process their heroin into "tar" as opposed to powder, I'm not sure. Perhaps it's easier, or cheaper, or both? Whatever the reason, there probably wasn't much impetus to make any changes to their modus operandi once they saw that they could get away with merely processing it into a "tar" and still make sufficient profit... If it ain't broke, then don't try fixin' it.

No Limit

Brand: Green No Limit stamp

Color: Light Brown

Quality: 6

Count: 9

Huge bags, Above average quality, Not as good as what I had yesterday but can't complain. No noddin but I hardly ever do, and only did three. Scratchy nose, scratchy toes, tastes kinda weird but it's definately real good, probably just poor choice of cut. I say give me a litytle less and take the cut out if you have to, but not everyone thinks like I do.

I had hot souce, I want impressed. Frank Lucas was one of the best lately and people talk shit about grey goose but it's the best i had in mad long only the count was maybe a 4