• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps Thread v.STREETS IS WATCHING....

I've never shot it. I have a decent tolerance for a sniffer. Plus I kick every once in a while so I can get high off two bags again. But compared to a shooter, I'm a lightweight. No offense taken Mikey, you my boy.

Let me clarify too man. When I catch a nod, I mean a nod when I'm sitting watching TV. Like the shit doesn't make me fall down and pass out, but if I'm watching TV or sitting on the computer I start nodding out. But in the same breath, if I get up and start doing shit around the house, I'm wide awake again. Is that how it works for you guys? Like I said, I've never fucked with the needle so it's hard for me to gauge the diesel for you guys. But I'm trying.

I definitely don't have the tolerance of a shooter, but I've done enough dope to know what's decent and what's bad. Like two weeks ago I copped a bundle that was garbage. I did the whole thing in 2 hours. So this CK shit is definitely good. I'm guessing if you were to shoot as many bags as I snort, we'd be on the same page. I had the opportunity to shoot not too long ago and I just figured I'd not even go down that road. As fun as dope is, I'm sure on some level all of us wish we never started with it. I just figured I'd keep with the sniffing and not try the shooting. But, seriously man, I take no offense to what you said. Dope is so hard to gauge because tolerance plays such an important role. But, that CK is definitely the strongest shit I've done in a while. I've done some diesel with my buddy who shoots and has been into the junk for years and he had to shoot as many as I had to snort to catch a nod. I hope this helps guys. And don't ever worry about offending me. I'm a thick skinned mofo lol.

Last edited:
If you have a decent tolerance for a sniffer, you aint getting high off 2 bags. When did you first start using dope. Im willing to put money on it being less than 12 months ago. Its always easy to tell who is new to the dope scene in this thread becuz they give the highest numbers consistently and that directly contradicts the fact that new users dont got the best connects so it pretty much explains itself when somebody who been doin it less than a year or so is always giving good ratings. Even those of us with great connects dont get fire all the time. if you think you get fire every time the more likely truth is that you got a low tolerance.

i had
die another day ( with gun graphic)
green like in james bond text
again
size is ok
white powder
lighter brown in water
i do 5 bags per shot and get a very nice warm rush with pins and needle up my neck and around my head
i'd give this a 7 at least

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have a decent tolerance for a sniffer, you aint getting high off 2 bags. When did you first start using dope. Im willing to put money on it being less than 12 months ago. Its always easy to tell who is new to the dope scene in this thread becuz they give the highest numbers consistently and that directly contradicts the fact that new users dont got the best connects so it pretty much explains itself when somebody who been doin it less than a year or so is always giving good ratings. Even those of us with great connects dont get fire all the time. if you think you get fire every time the more likely truth is that you got a low tolerance.

You hit the nail on the head Lace, I've been using consistently for about a year. But I don't give high ratings all the time. Go back about a page and you'll see me ripping on some shit called Death Trap. I said it's garbage. I also called some 18th Ave garbage too. I guess I gave the CK a good rating because I was able to feel something off 2 bags. I wasn't like wasted. No one would be able to tell I was high, except for my pupils. Anyway, I figure it's acceptable if I can feel something off a bag. The CK got me pretty high off of a bag or two. I'm sure it wasn't the best shit ever but I bet no one that did it complained about it being garbage. And it's strange because I was more or less thinking that I had never gotten what you guys call fire until I did these CK bags. I'm new to the dope scene, but not new to drugs. I know how you gotta work your way up to the good shit. Anyway, I'm really trying to rate objectively guys. But it's a hard thing to do.

I hear you but my point is that when dope gets you nice and high and feeling good, thats wat its supposed to do. Then its average. The only time shit needs a fire rating is when you do significantly less than you usually do and get significantly better effects. otherwise its just good dope. U feel me.

This is an awesome thread. Heres a couple i came across in the past week. All of these were copped in P town

Name: One
Graphic: Number one infront of the word- 1one - red ink
Quantity: 9/10
Quality: 8.5/10
Comments: IMO the best ive copped so far.

Name: Bounty Hunter
Graphic: Skull and crossbones; black ink
Quantity: 7/10
Quality: 7.5/10
Comments: Very good quality only found it once though

Name: KFC
Graphic: (None) red ink
Quality: 6.5-7/10
Comments: All around good bag. Would be happy to buy again.

Name: King of Dope
Graphic: Crown; black ink
Quantity: 8/10
Quality: 4.5/10
Comments: Ironically this was one of the worst stamps ive come across.

funny that u list stamps that nobody in ptown on here mentions or has talked about......usually its mostly the same shit goin around if not that at least one or two in common with the rest of the general knowledge,hmm anyways.......

Yeah, I know what you mean. Well, with the shit that I said was garbage I needed to do 5 bags to get high. With this one, I needed to do one to get high. I've gotten shit where one bag doesn't do anything. It's probably because down where I cop I'm so far down the line that it's getting stepped on. Out of all the shit I've gotten, this was the best. But it's just so hard to tell others about the quality cause I'm not shooting. My friend shoots and he says he can always gauge the quality by the intensity of the rush. With sniffing I never get any kind of rush. The only thing I've ever gotten that I've been told is like a rush is the feeling you get if you eat a lot of oxycontin. My buddy said that the feeling of the oxy kicking in is like a very very mild dope rush. Anyway, sorry to get you guys confused but if you see the CK out there it definitely isn't shit. It's worth doing I think. Do you agree Lace? Is it easier for you to gauge the quality of dope from a shot rather than snorting a bag?

This is an awesome thread. Heres a couple i came across in the past week. All of these were copped in P town

Name: One
Graphic: Number one infront of the word- 1one - red ink
Quantity: 9/10
Quality: 8.5/10
Comments: IMO the best ive copped so far.

Name: Bounty Hunter
Graphic: Skull and crossbones; black ink
Quality: 7.5/10
Comments: Very good quality only found it once though

Name: KFC
Graphic: (None) red ink
Quality: 6.5-7/10
Comments: All around good bag. Would be happy to buy again.

Name: King of Dope
Graphic: Crown; black ink
Quantity: 8/10
Quality: 4.5/10
Comments: Ironically this was one of the worst stamps ive come across.

I've had the 1one. It was pretty average. But this was 2 months ago.

Im still a newbie at this. Ive only been coppin for a month. I dont think ive found the higher quality stuff yet but to me the 1one was really good. I also got the DIE HARDS the other day. I thought they were pretty good but wouldn't call them fire. Ive been asking for the ones you guys talk about like the mobs or the tom and jerrys but i havent had any luck. Maybe i should try some other spots.

Yo sin, those CK bags could very well be some fire diesel. If youve been using for a year, then you can probably gauge quality. I just wasnt sure if you were REALLY new to the game.

Ill admit, Ive been using less than a year, but Ive seen lots of dope, and have gotten all

kinds of shit from fake ass diesel to some real fire ass shit.

Went to my connect's crib just to cop a few bags to hold me for the night. She got those

WHITE GIRL bags AGAIN! All her dude had I guess. Im posting this to say that the count

wasnt totally garbage like its been, so if there isnt any real good shit around, cop some

WHITE GIRL bags. Count is average atm and the dope is pretty good. Stay up!

More raw dope in the blue bags its the best shit ive ever rfuckin done .. just got a speeding ticket .. my car broke down this week and im gonna fail a piss test tomorrow fuckin awesome.

good luck yo......hope shit works out for u homie n u come back to keep postin.no vop ya heard?

yeah its not for papers its for my sub doctor so it aint like im gonna get in trouble with the law just might get kicked out who the fuck knows ium high tho ... first time ive ever got raw brownish dope its kickin my ass

Yo sin, those CK bags could very well be some fire diesel. If youve been using for a year, then you can probably gauge quality. I just wasnt sure if you were REALLY new to the game.

Ill admit, Ive been using less than a year, but Ive seen lots of dope, and have gotten all

kinds of shit from fake ass diesel to some real fire ass shit.

Went to my connect's crib just to cop a few bags to hold me for the night. She got those

WHITE GIRL bags AGAIN! All her dude had I guess. Im posting this to say that the count

wasnt totally garbage like its been, so if there isnt any real good shit around, cop some

WHITE GIRL bags. Count is average atm and the dope is pretty good. Stay up!

I'm pretty new with the diesel but I've been doing oxycontin for a few years. So even though I haven't gone through that many types of diesel I know what a good high should feel like. But since I don't shoot it's probably harder for you guys to gauge what I say on here. Anyway, Jerz, you got my number. Hit me up.

Tryin to cop some more of that Nightmare outta CMD today, i only got 16 dollars in my pocket which means i can only get 2 bags if im lucky, hopefully cause im usually a few dollars short but the street dealers around Camden don't really care cause they know me pretty well. But if I do a 2 bag shot I'm still gettin pretty fucked up, that Nightmare shit is still absolute fire.

Just picked up 2 bundles of the GODFATHER floating around philly, this batch seems a lot better than before.

Actually, these godfather bags suck. Did 3 in a row and hardly catched a nod. Gonna give them away and try to find other bags.

Last edited:
Stamp - West Side
Graphic - none
Count - 6/10
Quality 3-4/10
Color - off white tan

Pretty lame. It had a cotton candy smell meaning it was cut with sugar. Sloppy paacking job. Did two bags at once and got a mild high for twenty minutes. Hopefully it goes back to the west side cause this shit aint good enough to hang with our beloved jersey diesel.

this shit called explosion or explode
red ink
blue bag
philly
average

Stamp - West Side
Graphic - none
Count - 6/10
Quality 3-4/10
Color - off white tan

Pretty lame. It had a cotton candy smell meaning it was cut with sugar. Sloppy paacking job. Did two bags at once and got a mild high for twenty minutes. Hopefully it goes back to the west side cause this shit aint good enough to hang with our beloved jersey diesel.

How man bags do you usually cop at a time? I hate when i get buns of shitty dope...